Mihepos

Oct 20, 2021
Where is mind stone and how to I give it to lambert? how to find alchemist who has mind stone?
I'm bad with names.

After some politics you can enter the locked house on devenant, there you find and object owned by the pregnant lady in the hotel. After taking with her go back to the house and check the closet and do the quest.. there you'll find the alchemist

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
I played few minutes, nice character, good ass & tits.
when i spawn there's locked door, when i hit it and press E i can just glitch pass through it, kinda broken.
idk if there's more, rolling, walking animation need an update asap.
I will download it later when polished w better mechanics & graphics.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Cheats and utils for 0.9.28.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(Update: random fixes)
(Update: added a random sex time (40~70 sec) to keep your hands free while in the brothel servicing clients)
(Update: added the option to scale the clients a little, shouldn't clip in most scenes)

This cheat not work

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
The save will not help you atm. I need to rework one more quest to make them fully work.
is finally the proper save system in working order with the new version?
I stopped to play this game more than 1 year ago for the impossible save the point of the game progression.

Reactions: cyclad

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When I first start the game, pressing the escape button does nothing? How do I access the settings menu?

I need to invert the Y on the mouse.

EDIT: I had to start a new game instead of clicking continue. I just played this game on a fresh install of windows 11. I clicked CONTINUE, instead of NEW GAME, and for some reason I couldn't access the escape menu. BRO...... After all these years, you need to polish your game instead of adding new content. Tell the dev he needs to spend 1-2 months polishing existing functionality. He really made something awesome, but bugs like these should be weeded out by now. CHEERS BRO! Dev is awesome! :BootyTime:

EDIT: TO clarify, if I click NEW GAME, then the escape works fine when in the jail cell.

EDIT: Simply inverting the mouse is an extremely tedious process that requires multiple restarts of a new game. The dev needs to fix this stuff. DEV, bro, i fyou read this, and you fix little problems like these, it should massively increase your patreon revenue. Cheers!

EDIT: The mouse will not INVERT, lol.

EDIT: I've been wanting to support this game on patreon for like the last 5 years, but these little bugs get in the way. Hopefully he can polish the basic functionality of the game one day. We need to be able to invert the mouse on the Y axis without anything going wrong, it just needs to work.

EDIT: I'll check back in two years, to see if dev can fix the mouse inversion issue.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes