hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It does, but as u mentioned, it requires multiple restarts.... Pretty annoying
I'll wait until 2026 before trying this game again. Hopefully the dev will SLOW DOWN, fix these minor issues first before adding new content. He needs to PRIORITIZE a flawless new user experience FIRST and FOREMOST, which should help boost his revenue. Damn, what a good game trapped behind these stupid bugs.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'll wait until 2026 before trying this game again. Hopefully the dev will SLOW DOWN, fix these minor issues first before adding new content. He needs to PRIORITIZE a flawless new user experience FIRST and FOREMOST, which should help boost his revenue. Damn, what a good game trapped behind these stupid bugs.
I agree with you. I need to fix this finally.

Mihepos

Oct 20, 2021
Showcase of the new combat system on the game remake on Unreal Engine 5.. no release of a build yet

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Showcase of the new combat system on the game remake on Unreal Engine 5.. no release of a build yet

I'm trying to make the basic features at start (like normal feeling combats, keys remapping, save slots, sound management, mouse inversion:D ) I don't watn to make player strugglein future updates because of bad init design

warbear818

May 8, 2019
considering the large amount of faults this game has, i wish they would at least update and add new content in a timely manor

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
In last build "E" input doesnt work in some cases. Specificly to capture the soul with felsh armor and resurect while character is dead.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
this update is a bit buggy, the animations looks like ragdoll effects turned up to 11 noodle arms all around janky physics. what the hell happened? the prior update was highly stable this one pardon my french "fucked shit up, its a goddamn mess"

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
this update is a bit buggy, the animations looks like ragdoll effects turned up to 11 noodle arms all around janky physics. what the hell happened? the prior update was highly stable this one pardon my french "fucked shit up, its a goddamn mess"
What version are you talking about? and can you spicify the issue with some screenshot?

Reactions: Ericopa12

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I'll try to get a screenshot hoping you'll be able to replicate it, from my perspective it happens after sex scenes the barbarians arm looked weird flailing about leaving the area corrected this it wasn't like this the last update I am playing the most recent version if that is any indicator.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'll try to get a screenshot hoping you'll be able to replicate it, from my perspective it happens after sex scenes the barbarians arm looked weird flailing about leaving the area corrected this it wasn't like this the last update I am playing the most recent version if that is any indicator.
Seems like I have IK issue there. I need screenshot of the scene to find and fix it. Due the fact that there are a lot of scenes - checking every scene might be too time consuming for me,that why I'm asking for detailed report. Thank you

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes