• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Question: It wasn't too disturbing like the whole Rosaline crying etc stuff? Cuz when I finished and played it I was like "Oh shit I might have overdone it."
well some people do like non vanilla games, the best thing i could say is put a warning on the choice path! I did infact do both paths for her and they we're each great quality wise for different reasons.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
Apr 27, 2023
@ 0.1.3 Demo

We have two parts here; the sex scene teaser with the cleaning lady, and the rest of the version, which is basically character exposition.

The sex scene part is *very* good and seems to deliver on the promise written in developer notes about multiple choices. It's good visuals(including expressions) and animations , good choices, decently thought about outcomes. It's really a very good teaser scene. As a person who is interested in mdom tags, full marks here.

The exposition, however, ... is way overblown. Too many characters get introduced too suddenly.

It's sort of ties up OK from story perspective and it's well constructed dialogue- and action-wise. But it is a complete overload from reading perspective.

It's different for the dev, who has considered and thought about his characters for maybe dozens of hours. It sounds OK from MC perspective who is supposedly known most of these for the 10(?) years of the college... It is completely fubar for somebody who starts the VN at this point.

Consider that you get introduced with over 15 characters in 2 different TIMES (-10 years and now), some are your college mates, some are your relatives, some are your friends from -10 years (when you were a kid!).

It's worse than going to a party with 20 complete strangers and trying to catch all their names, occupations and likes/dislikes. But all of them KNOW you :D

Anyway, the theme itself, while nothing particularly original or believable, might work. The tags announced are interesting. The claim of multiple paths is daring.

The college kid genre is a mostly American fetish that I never particularly cared for (frats, challenges, all that stuff seems too idiotic), but if the sex scenes (and character background) would be anything like the teaser scene, it could really be a terrific game.

The only really creepy thing is the MC's face as kid. Christ, he looks like an evil old emaciated hobbit there.

Before finishing writing this, I read some of the reviews/discussions here and now I understand better, why so many characters in this version. The dev wanted us to meet most of them, so we know what we are going to play with. Because the rest of the game will be behind paywall. Fair enough.

However, the idea that people should pay > 10$/mo for this in order to get anything past the demo version is absurd. Especially considering the bold claims, a single developer doing MULTIPLE paths for even 5 LIs sounds way too unbelievable. Unless, of course, it is his day job. But even then I wonder at the potential release schedule. Let's be frank, whoever is going to pay more than what, 30-50$ for the complete game? That's 3-5 months at that price point.

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Ok, this is not perfect but it's great and I actually laughed a few times which is rare with VNs. In my top to watch list. Bravo

Reactions: LustyDonkey

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Harem tag got removed and netorare added. So everything is correct now.

Korat789
If they are incels and insecure losers then what are you for enjoying it then ? Blame the game not the player would be my suggestion.
so it's not harem game anymore? Well, that's going to be "the last challenge" to play this now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acondo

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
so it's not harem game anymore? Well, that's going to be "the last challenge" to play this now :ROFLMAO:
If you search through some comments here you will find what the dev actual stance on is since he didnt fully understand what the tag means. Just scroll up to get a overall understand what the game is. But if you want a summary:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
Random bug? Didn't know you could change the language mid-scene.

On a different note. I did get a small chuckle at the beginning when they kept trying to count the votes. Though it seemed kinda odd to have to recount so many times seeing as how each count kept having more in favor of "yes" rather then "no".

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Random bug? Didn't know you could change the language mid-scene.

On a different note. I did get a small chuckle at the beginning when they kept trying to count the votes. Though it seemed kinda odd to have to recount so many times seeing as how each count kept having more in favor of "yes" rather then "no".
Not a bug, she spoke in Korean. As for the other thing that will be mentioned later why :)

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
@ 0.1.3 Demo

We have two parts here; the sex scene teaser with the cleaning lady, and the rest of the version, which is basically character exposition.

The sex scene part is *very* good and seems to deliver on the promise written in developer notes about multiple choices. It's good visuals(including expressions) and animations , good choices, decently thought about outcomes. It's really a very good teaser scene. As a person who is interested in mdom tags, full marks here.

The exposition, however, ... is way overblown. Too many characters get introduced too suddenly.

It's sort of ties up OK from story perspective and it's well constructed dialogue- and action-wise. But it is a complete overload from reading perspective.

It's different for the dev, who has considered and thought about his characters for maybe dozens of hours. It sounds OK from MC perspective who is supposedly known most of these for the 10(?) years of the college... It is completely fubar for somebody who starts the VN at this point.

Consider that you get introduced with over 15 characters in 2 different TIMES (-10 years and now), some are your college mates, some are your relatives, some are your friends from -10 years (when you were a kid!).

It's worse than going to a party with 20 complete strangers and trying to catch all their names, occupations and likes/dislikes. But all of them KNOW you :D

Anyway, the theme itself, while nothing particularly original or believable, might work. The tags announced are interesting. The claim of multiple paths is daring.

The college kid genre is a mostly American fetish that I never particularly cared for (frats, challenges, all that stuff seems too idiotic), but if the sex scenes (and character background) would be anything like the teaser scene, it could really be a terrific game.

The only really creepy thing is the MC's face as kid. Christ, he looks like an evil old emaciated hobbit there.

Before finishing writing this, I read some of the reviews/discussions here and now I understand better, why so many characters in this version. The dev wanted us to meet most of them, so we know what we are going to play with. Because the rest of the game will be behind paywall. Fair enough.

However, the idea that people should pay > 10$/mo for this in order to get anything past the demo version is absurd. Especially considering the bold claims, a single developer doing MULTIPLE paths for even 5 LIs sounds way too unbelievable. Unless, of course, it is his day job. But even then I wonder at the potential release schedule. Let's be frank, whoever is going to pay more than what, 30-50$ for the complete game? That's 3-5 months at that price point.

Thanks for your input, I like these comments, you bring up good points. :)

There are 2 sex event actually, there's one with Samantha too but that only gets triggered if you attack Murphy. However it's not a fully developed path yet, so there's only a quickie with her.

It's not a college setting game, they are going home. Most of the game will take place in Mc's hometown but not all, the world is a big place so why not travel a little :)

Why so many characters in the demo? How many people can fit onto a bus? it wouldn't make sense for only a few people to be on it. And no these are not most of the characters, this is just a small percentage of them that were with you from the past 10 years, they will be scattered around the different story paths and you will catch up with them again after some time. You don't need to remember much about them, that's why there is a character screen just focus on the ones you are interested in and then interact with them and you will be able to do stuff with them based on your interactions.

And yes a lot of hours went into figuring out these characters and a lot more will too lol.

As for the pricing, like all other games you pay for updates, that's how all this AVN stuff works. Developers like me spend a lot of money on assets, environments, clothing etc. Some more, some less... The way I'm telling the story It already cost me a lot.
And I don't expect anyone to pay more than 10 eur. The rest tiers are additional support tiers for people who want to support the game's development. 10 eur is the base price for the updates and no one is stopping you form let's say paying the 5 eur or 1 eur tier or nothing at all and going on different sites getting a pirated version. And you know, it's fine if you can't afford it or don't want to it's fine, if you like my game, and for whatever reason you can't support it, all I ask is to share my game on social media so more people can find it :)
Just remember, if I get a lot of support and I can buy better Pc, more assets and even hire people and the game will be finished faster, if not then naturally it will be developed slower. Every little bit counts even the 1 eur tier.

As for my bold claim for multiple paths, those are not hard to do. For me it comes naturally and all it takes is creativity, time and effort. And that's about that. I wont talk about it more, I will let my game show it for you instead. After a choice, don't roll back and you'll see that different things happen with different choices... However, I understand that a lot of people don't see this, since this is just the demo and it's still way too early in the story... Keep an eye out, I'm sure future updates will be leaked everywhere lol so you will be able to play it for free anyway . And if you like what i'm doing consider supporting the developement one day. :)

I understand the mistrust of AVN developers, I've seen the things they are doing. All I ask of you is to give me a chance to prove what I can do.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Promising and interesting. Although this is a cause for concern. After all, despite the hardcore elements, judging by the first scene, the author still makes everything vanilla, and that’s enough (the main character, beaten by a maid for any signs of aggression, seems to be hinting at this). But the renderings are beautiful, yes. And the girls are beautiful, although we were shown content only with an old hockey stick and only one scene for each action.)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes