4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Was it in the Demo? The story about MC and Victoria? How can i managed to skip it
It's in Victoria's bio for now, but more of this will be shown and explained in game if you decide keep interacting with Victoria as the story progresses.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Does this game have NTR in it? It's listed as having it in the tags, but in your Genre box it's not there.
Honestly I have no clue, I didn't consider anything in it NTR but some people got butthurt because they saw Ariana sucking off Donnie lol... I wasn't planning on adding any scenarios when the MC is a cuck but if Patrons end up wanting it and since almost everything is optional in my game it's not hard to implement it as long as someone who is into the NTR stuff explains it to me so I can write stories around it that can be totally optional based on choices like any other stuff. So if anyone wants NTR in the future join my patreon and educate my dumbass lol

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Honestly I have no clue, I didn't consider anything in it NTR but some people got butthurt because they saw Ariana sucking off Donnie lol... I wasn't planning on adding any scenarios when the MC is a cuck but if Patrons end up wanting it and since almost everything is optional in my game it's not hard to implement it as long as someone who is into the NTR stuff explains it to me so I can write stories around it that can be totally optional based on choices like any other stuff. So if anyone wants NTR in the future join my patreon and educate my dumbass lol
I want to say flattering words to you. It is an honor for me to live in the same world with you and play your creation, I hope you will continue the story and it will not disappoint

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I wonder if it's true what Donny said? Will our hero really have to fuck all his relatives? Is the game really going to be about incest? And I also liked the secret ending. The author designated her as an adult.

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
:poop:

Reactions: Ass prefer

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Oh god, not the patrons can vote for things stuff, that will be leading to a guaranteed 'lets add cuck shit and ruin the game' scenario. Just stick with the netori (MC cucking other(s)) and the wholesome/wincest content.

dont-do-that-brandon-james.gif

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Oh god, not the patrons can vote for things stuff, that will be leading to a guaranteed 'lets add cuck shit and ruin the game' scenario. Just stick with the netori (MC cucking other(s)) and the wholesome/wincest content.

View attachment 3067525
Ohhh so it's called netori... Oh yeah there will be plenty of that lol (optional/avoidable of course)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Ohhh so it's called netori... Oh yeah there will be plenty of that lol (optional/avoidable of course)
Yea Netori is the one you want to stay with, its the good stuff.

giphy.gif

NTR or Netorare is basically, turning the MC into a pussy, whacking off his noodle while crying as his love interests get railed by (As always within the AVN community) Tyrone and his friends Deshawn and Jamal. Some weirdo cucks will probably try to make you add this stuff tho.

we-dont-want-that-dont-want-that-to-happen.gif

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

View attachment 3069192

NTR or Netorare is basically, turning the MC into a pussy, whacking off his noodle while crying as his love interests get railed by (As always within the AVN community) Tyrone and his friends Deshawn and Jamal. Some weirdo cucks will probably try to make you add this stuff tho.

View attachment 3069198
I would stay cautiously optimistic regarding this. It seems like LustyDonkey is more willing to hear out Patrons than us plebs. Let's hope that bullshit isn't added into the game.

Only reason I haven't thrown my money at the game is because the tiers are worded really weirdly. Like for 1 euro, I only get access to the demo? What about progress updates? Preview renders? In-depth conversions about how Donnie rose to become a crime-lord?

Let's just hope this game doesn't fall to the cucks.

Reactions: Teddy 369

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023

View attachment 3069192

View attachment 3069198

Thank you so much for explaining!

I never planned to make the MC a pussy, I mean look at him lol. Does that look like a guy who would let someone mess with his girlfriend/wife? xD

Even now when I said I put NTR in it I was more thinking of swinging, let's say making possible dating Ariana and having foursomes with other couples or inviting another guy or girl and having threesomes etc while being in a relationship with her...

Last edited:

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I would stay cautiously optimistic regarding this. It seems like LustyDonkey is more willing to hear out Patrons than us plebs. Let's hope that bullshit isn't added into the game.

Only reason I haven't thrown my money at the game is because the tiers are worded really weirdly. Like for 1 euro, I only get access to the demo? What about progress updates? Preview renders? In-depth conversions about how Donnie rose to become a crime-lord?

Let's just hope this game doesn't fall to the cucks.

I'm willing to listen to everyone bro, I come here from time to time reading comments and communicating with you all, looking for feedback, suggestions etc, but of course Patrons will be able to vote on stuff and I will let them vote and decide on things since they are funding the game, but that doesn't mean I will remove content that I already planned for my game, It just means that I will add more to it.

And let's face it, these trolls will never even look at my Patreon page so no worries lol

As for the tier stuff, yeah I will be explaining them more, I'm just busy making new renders and animations and I haven't got time to edit my page yet. Anyway, the 1 eur tier is to weed out the trolls and anyone under age from getting access to my Patreon page and my discord. And it will give you the demo version of my game, so you guys can see what the game looks like so you can decide easier if you want to support it or not, and of course with it you get access to my discord where I put preview renders and progress updates and you can even talk with me there ask me questions etc. :)

Regardless, just because a you are not Patrons I don't think of you as plebs or anything less, a lot of you are giving me valuable feedback and suggestions which helps me tremendously.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
but of course Patrons will be able to vote on stuff and I will let them vote and decide on things since they are funding the game,
it's your choice, just want to remind you of something that may or may not have slipped your mind.
dont take it offensive, but that's not a good idea doing these polls so early.
it's your first game and most people will wait until they start supporting you.
There were way to many devs which have just tried to milk them after they reached enough patrons.
it can even hurt your game doing these polls so early if your polls mean big changes to the game.
People who would have supported you maybe after the third or fourth update would not do that anymore,
if you changed something of the game they liked just because 20~ patrons wanted that.
It's best to just do the game you wanted to create and later on give the supporter some polls.
just something to think about.

anyway, your game is great so far.
it's something new and fresh. with really high quality images.
the characters are feeling really alive.
i just didn't like that the bus scene were so long.
They were already long enough as i needet to take them in real life.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
it's your choice, just want to remind you of something that may or may not have slipped your mind.
dont take it offensive, but that's not a good idea doing these polls so early.
it's your first game and most people will wait until they start supporting you.
There were way to many devs which have just tried to milk them after they reached enough patrons.
it can even hurt your game doing these polls so early if your polls mean big changes to the game.
People who would have supported you maybe after the third or fourth update would not do that anymore,
if you changed something of the game they liked just because 20~ patrons wanted that.
It's best to just do the game you wanted to create and later on give the supporter some polls.
just something to think about.

anyway, your game is great so far.
it's something new and fresh. with really high quality images.
the characters are feeling really alive.
i just didn't like that the bus scene were so long.
They were already long enough as i needet to take them in real life.

No no, I won't do polls for anything major for now since chapter 1 is already written and I won't change much on it. You're absolutely right it is stupid to start making polls now when I don't have much patrons. And even when I will make the polls the core game won't be changed too much.

Yepp, the bus scene is long and it's suppose to feel like that since they live a long way away from Meteor Valley. This all has to make sense down the line when more stuff about the story will be explained. But the good news is that you will be able to go down a different path and get home differently. But that's at least 2 updates away

Thanks for you're feedback :)

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the bus scene is long and it's suppose to feel like that since they live a long way away from Meteor Valley.
i already guessed that this was your intention of it, seemed pretty obvious.
it was just really hard for me to be in the same scene so long.
it's just me tho, other people may liked that. was just my personal experience of that scene.
it drained me pretty hard. but i also understand your point why you did that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey
Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys, I read a bunch of your comments thanks for the feedback suggestions and even the criticism all are welcome and it will help me develop the game :)

- why the huge time gap? I didn't want to make a school setting game, there's plenty of those already... But this doesn't mean that's their lives wont be shown to you in the upcoming updates.
I think this is the one point I wanted to address.
I could tell, as I played, that the intent of the story is to pick up, after they leave school. So, focusing too much time on their time at school thus turning this into a school game? I knew that isn't what you wanted... and I think it's a good choice. The issue is we get a prologue of MC and his friend before leaving for the school, and then we get control on the day they come home. Large aspects of what the MC has done, the reputation he has built, who he has been with, etc, are now set in stone.

Seeing flashbacks in future updates fills in gaps and gives more context, which works, but it doesn't address the underlying problem. You want this game to be focused on choices and branching paths, which is very exciting for players like me, however WHO the MC is feels too established by now. Until the maid walks into the room, I've had no say as to who the MC trusts or doesn't, is friends with or isn't. Has fucked or hasn't fucked. Whether he's into the idea of threesomes with his friend or not. These are all established with no room for player choice.

What I think would have made the opening much more engaging, with your promises of choice. Snippets of scenes, over their time there, rather than day to day life. Things that that set a starting baseline, by player choice, of who we've been with, what situations we want to partake in. Then, the day we leave, story picks up, snippets are over, some bus conversations change based on those choices, and the game truly starts.

I'm just trying to say why the timeskip bothers me, and suggesting an alternative that could have been, that would have kept this from being a school game, while still allowing us to build the MC to be who we want to be.

This isn't, by any means, a game breaker for me. I am impressed with how things have started, and look forward to the game continuing and being successful. But honest feedback is helpful, I think. Of course, i don't expect what we have here to be redesigned or anything like that. A lot of work already went into putting the game into where it is, and you already have a vision for the game's future. But maybe it's something to keep in mind as this game develops, or after it finishes, on your next project.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes