4.40 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 14, 2023
I tried all different available dialogue, I could not get to that cowgirl scene with the Milf cleaning lady.
I can get the other scene where you get missionary and doggy style scene, but I could never get that cowgirl scene from the provide screenshot.

This is a great Demo, I enjoyed the content it has so far. I can't wait for future updates.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
LustyDonkey I've played your demo, and it looks really good. But I'm sad to say, that I won't be supporting you and won't be playing your game. The reason is that the last challenge is an incest challenge as far as I understand, and incest where MC is involved is a BIG NO NO for me. I really don't understand why you want to ruin a petty good plot with letting the last challenge be an incest challenge. It would be equally good if it was fuck the neighbor wife and daughter, or maybe Murphy taking revenge on Donnie, so it were to fuck Donnie's mother and sister. This is still possible if MC twist the challenge, claiming the challenge was for Donnie to fuck his mother and sister, and since MC took over the challenge he is now to fuck Donnie's mother and sister rather than his own mother and sister. And when Murphy has to repeat the challenge, they could overpower him and buttfuck him with a strapon or similar.

That said. I really like what you have done so far. Specially the blackmail scene with the maid. Only annoying thing with that scene is all the possible combinations. I want to try them all and I got lost more than once. I think it took me 20 attempts to get the scene where the maid is riding MC. But I like that she is clearly being forced and blackmailed, and that she stays that way even after MC had his shower. A love and a blackmail/rape path is always good, but more than that is just plain confusing.

Also I hope there will be more sex in the future. The background story in the bus was too long. It could easily have been spiced up with some sex scene memories.

By the way. I like the side steps in the dialog. Like when Donnie plays solitare during his search for the bus, fucks the bus drivers wife or that poor kid that was locked in the bus.

In other words. Good start, but please. Drop the incest thing. It adds no value to the story.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I tried all different available dialogue, I could not get to that cowgirl scene with the Milf cleaning lady.
It's part of the blackmail path, but it's hard to get there. It took me like 20 attempts to get it. As far as I remember you need to pick blackmail - manipulate - tell him my truth... - strip slowly... - maybe we'll see... - manipulate - your right.... - oh hell no.... take my dick out... handjob... - next.. blowjob - those things are worth... - think about all the.... - you give up.... - manipulate - truth - next.. fuck her - lie - lie.. don't worry... - come here... - From here there are several paths that all lead to the cowgirl.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So the dev just up and left? Surprised since the game barely started and they were just here like last week talking about the development.
He even deleted the page on Twitter. He ran away without even saying goodbye.
Are you sure? The Twitter is still up for me.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Wtf happened, my house caught on fire last Friday and I'm still dealing with the damage and now I come back online and see that even my patreon has been removed. I don't know what to do.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I read through some of your comments I want to assure you that I didn't abandon my game.

Last Friday the house that I’m renting caught on fire, I'm safe my housemate is safe we weren’t hurt and we noticed the fire quickly so there wasn't too much damage. The fire department determined that the fire was caused because of a poorly constructed chimney way back in the sixties. I'm dealing with the repairs and the mental and financial toll that it's taking me, on top of that I don't know if my landlord wants to throw me out on the streets because of this since no matter what the fire department says he blames me and my housemate for it even though that we are repairing the damage out of our own pockets and he doesn’t have to do anything it still doesn’t seem to matter to him.

I'm trying to contact patron now and hopefully with some adjustments to my game they will reinstate my page. For some reason my Subscribestar page is still under review for about 3 months now. If anyone can help me with this please DM me.

I don’t plan to abandon my game you can be sure of that. Ever since the release of it I’ve been working nonstop on it, creating environments making creating renders and animations for it and I’ve been tweaking the UI.

Since the first release, I’ve added 34 new animations all 60fps voiced as usual with moans sfx etc, 478 new renders but this now threw a wrench in my plan. I still have stuff to render but my pc was off for the last few days because of all the dust that comes with rebuilding a chimney I wanted to come here just to check on things and give you an update I’m still in kind of a shock from the fire and now that my page has been removed.

If anyone can help or give some tips please do so.

dineshahuja

Dec 9, 2023
View attachment 3007181

Overview:
In 2013 the MC (Marcus Crowley or whatever you decide to name him), his best friend Donnie, and 499.998 other teenagers from around the country left for a college town called Meteor Valley. One week after their departure a global pandemic breaks out named the Crown virus, and it infects the whole world. Except Meteor Valley. For some reason the virus never spread to Meteor Valley and for this reason the government decides to quarantine Meteor Valley off from the rest of the country until a vaccine is developed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Developer: LustyDonkey - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3007168 View attachment 3007169 View attachment 3007170 View attachment 3007171 View attachment 3007172 View attachment 3007173 View attachment 3007174 View attachment 3007175 View attachment 3007231 View attachment 3007232 View attachment 3007233 View attachment 3007234 View attachment 3007236
Thanks

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes