4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you so much for explaining!

I never planned to make the MC a pussy, I mean look at him lol. Does that look like a guy who would let someone mess with his girlfriend/wife? xD

Even now when I said I put NTR in it I was more thinking of swinging, let's say making possible dating Ariana and having foursomes with other couples or inviting another guy or girl and having threesomes etc while being in a relationship with her...
Yea swinging doesnt really fall under the NTR cat as long the MC is always there and gives his consent. Personally I don't care for Ariana at all due to her being a cheap ho so I would rather avoid her throughout the game, shes not my cup of tea lol (tho cucking that asshole was fun for one scene)

Its fine with me as long the other girls/lis arent forced going down that road, keep Ariana and her antics seperate from the other girls is what I'm saying :) I want my MC to be the gigachad that gets all/most of the girls for himself!

That being said, I liked the first build and its very promising. Like other's mentioned above you should focus on your own development choices for a long while, many other games tried to go down the 'patrons vote for stuff' and got utterly ruined by it. Ofc you can always do simple things like 'what outfit should this girl wear for this date' or something, gives some interaction with patrons without hugely altering the flow of the game!

Also, ask one of the mods for a dev role here :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Generally liking the game thus far but the biggest detriment to the game is Donnie. I absolutely loathe him...an amalgamation of the 'idiot best friend' trope cranked up to eleven merged with Jonah Hill characters. Being stuck with him due to the story is a major downer.
This.

Donnie is the fucking worst. It kills me that dev time was wasted to show him having a sex scene.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I think this is the one point I wanted to address.
I could tell, as I played, that the intent of the story is to pick up, after they leave school. So, focusing too much time on their time at school thus turning this into a school game? I knew that isn't what you wanted... and I think it's a good choice. The issue is we get a prologue of MC and his friend before leaving for the school, and then we get control on the day they come home. Large aspects of what the MC has done, the reputation he has built, who he has been with, etc, are now set in stone.

Seeing flashbacks in future updates fills in gaps and gives more context, which works, but it doesn't address the underlying problem. You want this game to be focused on choices and branching paths, which is very exciting for players like me, however WHO the MC is feels too established by now. Until the maid walks into the room, I've had no say as to who the MC trusts or doesn't, is friends with or isn't. Has fucked or hasn't fucked. Whether he's into the idea of threesomes with his friend or not. These are all established with no room for player choice.

What I think would have made the opening much more engaging, with your promises of choice. Snippets of scenes, over their time there, rather than day to day life. Things that that set a starting baseline, by player choice, of who we've been with, what situations we want to partake in. Then, the day we leave, story picks up, snippets are over, some bus conversations change based on those choices, and the game truly starts.

I'm just trying to say why the timeskip bothers me, and suggesting an alternative that could have been, that would have kept this from being a school game, while still allowing us to build the MC to be who we want to be.

This isn't, by any means, a game breaker for me. I am impressed with how things have started, and look forward to the game continuing and being successful. But honest feedback is helpful, I think. Of course, i don't expect what we have here to be redesigned or anything like that. A lot of work already went into putting the game into where it is, and you already have a vision for the game's future. But maybe it's something to keep in mind as this game develops, or after it finishes, on your next project.

Thanks you are bringing up really good points.

Think of it this way, all the things MC has done over the past decade is not that important, since he did all that growing up, I mean how much did you change over the years? I'm willing to bet my left nut you are nothing like the person you used to be when you were growing up lol. I know I have changed, I went from a drunken idiot who spent as much time in clubs,partying as I could always going out, to a drunken idiot who just wants to sit home working on my game and playing video games lol.

It's not a school game, It's more like starting your whole life now that you're out of school, and the characters you see now will be scattered all around the story. And you will meet them again, but much later in game. This whole demo part is an intro up until they get home, and an introduction to the game, the story, the choice mechanics, and most importantly giving characters life without just putting in a wall of text.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what the MC did in the past,what he likes, who he likes, what he's into since people change over time as they mature and as life hits them in the nutsack. Shit, you will be even able to ditch Donnie and give up the challenge down the line without ending the game and it will put you on a different path. There's a huge story here not just a day 1-2-3-69 hey let's fuck this character now. Think of this game as a tv show with a few seasons where you can shape the story, now everything is funny and nice, but there is so much coming that will put you on an emotional roller coaster, and it will end in many different ways depending on how play, just keep playing :)

And thank you very much for your honest feedback these are the comments that I like the most since they help me and I can explain some stuff too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: humanstickobserver

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No shade intended, but does this seem crazy ambitious with the branching the Dev is talking about? I am happy to be wrong, but it feels like the scale is going to explode very quickly and become unmanageable.

Reactions: LustyDonkey

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
No shade intended, but does this seem crazy ambitious with the branching the Dev is talking about? I am happy to be wrong, but it feels like the scale is going to explode very quickly and become unmanageable.
You're right it is crazy ambitious, but it's not impossible to pull off. But it will take a lot of time If I try to do it alone. The story is written till chapter 3 so far, but that's not the problem the problem is posing, rendering and animating it. That is why I'm hoping I will get more support on Patreon or goddamn Subscribestar once they approve my page so I can hire people to help me render all the different branching paths so the game wont take 10 years to finish lmfao.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I hope there will be scenes of group sex at least with two women. And they will be done very well. And anal sex with women. May God forgive me

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
LustyDonkey just read in updates on patreon that you wanna do 60 fps animations now, if 60 fps takes much longer then 30 it's mostly better to use ai and interpolate 30 to 60 fps that takes just seconds to do. Most of the time you can't tell the difference anyway.

• Red Heart

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
LustyDonkey just read in updates on patreon that you wanna do 60 fps animations now, if 60 fps takes much longer then 30 it's mostly better to use ai and interpolate 30 to 60 fps that takes just seconds to do. Most of the time you can't tell the difference anyway.
as one great man in the CIS countries said. the human eye does not see more than 6 frames

• Haha

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Certainly good quality, but the number of 5-star reviews that just don't mention any flaws at all is genuinely staggering.
That's maybe because those 5 star reviewers actually paid attention to the game and understood it more lmfao...

Look, I won't deny that my game has flaws, what cracked me up about your review is that you were criticizing people that they have the attention span of 12 years olds and yet you misunderstood key points in the game because YOU didn't pay attention and you brought them up as negatives. lol

For example, Lexa NEVER abused the Mc until they broke up,I thought I made that clear in the bio that for 6 years everything was fine and after they broke up all that abuse shit happened, but oh well... then, you can have sex with 2 people actually khm khm Rosaline and Samantha...
The massive size is due to the amount of dialog options that you can make and almost all of them show different renders,animations. Yeah full game it will be huge. and honestly I don't care, we don't live in 2005 anymore where people had 80gb of hdd space on their pc's.

It's a story driven game,not a pov sandbox game that only focuses on the MC's life and that's why it's showing different perspectives too, also that's not a luchador costume, dude xD Ninja donkeys is his favorite childhood tv show and he happens to love the red ninja donkey... I thought it was crystal clear that it's a ninja costume...

What may seem to you as random conversations on the bus, what they are actually doing is telling you the backstory and setting things up without a 3 page wall of boring text, and on top of that they are introducing themselves too,their personalities their thought process etc which all will come handy for decision makings later lol. Same thing happens in the beginning when they are leaving in 2013. it's a creative way of explaining things.

And finally... the MOST IMPORTANT thing. You'd be surprised by the amount of stuff I can pull out of my arse xD

Hey, regardless I'm not looking to start a fight here, no hard feelings I didn't get butthurt over your review, I had a good laugh so hopefully you wont get butthurt by my reply either. lol
I respect your review it's still helpful it teaches me that I need to explain some things more clearly.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Great start, but how is this nearly 5GB?
There's a lot of stuff in it
2689 renders
126 animations with audio
I estimate 500 more various images that are menu items (notifications, buttons etc)
66 audio files

This was compressed from original png to webp but it's lossless. was around 7gb originally. There is a more compressed version that I made its around 2gb, with lower quality images but I've seen some other versions not official ones (so be careful with those) that compressed it down to 400mb i think, I haven't downloaded it but the images are probably looking hellish on that one.

Anyway yeah this will just keep getting bigger and bigger, since I don't want to degrade the quality of the images. It's the price for high quality images and animations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes