4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Happy to hear you enjoyed it. No the game is not dead, I haven't worked on it much lately since I'm still repairing the damage the fire caused, but the game is not dead I just don't have a platform to upload it to.
There's always subscribestar, but they took sometime to approve your page so you have to seek some devs who are popular in subscribestar in avn community, so he will email them about your channel and soon your page will be approved.

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
I had way too much fun with this one. Sucks what happened to donkey's home and patreon page though. I really really hope that he can get through this rough patch and get things going again. It would be a damn shame if this ends up being abandoned.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Got a chance to play through it and I'm mixed.
It's obviously high quality but I fucking Hate Donnie. Or at least I hate Donnie having sex scenes and the idea of sharing love interests with that fat fuck. I hope we can break it off with our "fuck buddy" we share with him as MMF's is not what I'm looking for when I go for a harem game.

Other then that, the humor is good, the girls are all varied and interesting but the focus really needs to shift away from Donnie. I know the MC is the main character but you spend ALOT of time on Donnie... which I hate because he's a fat buffoon who's fucked just as many if not more of the females then you... which is not what I look for in a VN.

But yeah, shift away from Donnie, tone down the insinuations that all these people have all fucked each other, and you've got a great little game. If it keeps going as is though... eh.
Yeah, that about sums it up for me. I'll never understand why devs keep inserting characters into games that every player is going to viscerally despise.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes