4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Are there any Anal scene in the current version? After exploring the Rosaline and Samantha branches, i was unable to see any.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Well I will try to answer this without spoiling anything lol but the Mc and Victoria were never into each other, they were just experimenting together. Mc only saw Ji-yeon and he was heartbroken and remember they didn't know how long the quarantine will last. So he was looking forward to see Ji-yeon again and that's what's basically happened. As for the Li stuff, nothing is set in stone you will come across these charachters you see now and new ones as you play and depending on your choices it will shape their relationship with the mc. Just because someone is in a relationship that doesn't mean they will stay like that or that the mc can't manipulate and sabotage shit.
Was it in the Demo? The story about MC and Victoria? How can i managed to skip it

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for your comment :)
Not sure what you mean by "everything vanilla" can you explain a bit what you meant by this? No I'm not hinting at anything, it just depends on the person he's interacting with. Some characters fight back some don't. Try being aggressive with Naomi on the bus when she pulls a knife on you, see what happens. Rosaline even says it in the blackmail path that she's not afraid to fight back. But that doesn't mean she can't be manipulated into submission. You need to pay attention to these small hints, or just say yolo and go with it. Either way, how a choice plays out depends on the character you're interacting with too. :)
How can i trigger the scene with knife?

Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Nice and promising game! With fine picture, fresh models and good story. Will wait for upcoming updates and wish that there will be a lot of quality content. If there will be more submission, blackmail or noncon - it will be even better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Does this game have NTR in it? It's listed as having it in the tags, but in your Genre box it's not there.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Does this game have NTR in it? It's listed as having it in the tags, but in your Genre box it's not there.
There is no netorare (someone touch your LI) and will never be if i understand the dev correctly, but there is some netori (you can touch someones LI).

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Why does MC looks like he suffers from Down syndrome :KEK:

Edit: Oh nvm, all character look like they suffer from Down syndrome.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not bad, very good VN, love how they all changed over the years and I'm interested how it will go now they finaly going back home. Keep up the good work, you did very well on the renders and the girls are awesome.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Was it in the Demo? The story about MC and Victoria? How can i managed to skip it
It's in Victoria's bio for now, but more of this will be shown and explained in game if you decide keep interacting with Victoria as the story progresses.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes