4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
finished darkness a while ago and it was as good as main game and other spin-off and i still stand behind that statement about anu and maquerite.

1 thing looks odd to my eyes, dorgha (pic attached) looks to be "bit" old to be in that school.

View attachment 1914601
wizards only advance to the next level when they are strong enough to do that. Therefore, age does not play a special role in what rank a sorcerer is at. But yes, it can look a little weird

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

The last reminder to vote for the next Deepest Sea priority path ($5+ only)

The poll link:
The Deepest Sea game link:

If you don't know how to start Deepest Sea side story, here's a tip for you (the screen is from TLE game):

• Red Heart
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.3
(TLERevival-0.0.3.0.5-pc)
Size 776 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Looking forward to giving this a go on first glance, nice looking models with a female protagonist which I always like and animations.

This does need the animated tag.

Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
lost a bit of track of the game: how is it going? glad to see its still developed it had a great start back then with nice kinks already at the beginning - just wished the girls would be curvier - is there a spell/option to do this like in some other medieval fantasy game called "a new dawn"? suggested this option about a year ago i think. if it was added i would be so hyped :) anyway still gl for the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
main game is same as year ago, sidegames got added.
same as half a year ago (8 months to be exact) ;)
And MrgT decided that the next two side stories updates ( one for The Deepest Sea and one for Secret ) would be the last ones till TLE 0.1 release

Reactions: damnedfrog

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
same as half a year ago (8 months to be exact) ;)
And MrgT decided that the next two side stories updates ( one for The Deepest Sea and one for Secret ) would be the last ones till TLE 0.1 release
aaaand... that means that starting September she will be busy only with writing and coding for TLE :sneaky:

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes