4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
kinda curious is the goblin a basic templet or something if i was going to make a goblin harem id thin of using something like the goblins from reincarnated as a slime instead of the old grampa looking mf i keep seeing or is that part of the kink?
I think this is just a typical Western representation of a goblin. Since they aren't real there are obviously a variety of styles of goblin design.

In this game the design is similar to that of Warcraft or Warhammer style goblins. At least that's what it seems to resemble to me.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I think this is just a typical Western representation of a goblin. Since they aren't real there are obviously a variety of styles of goblin design.

In this game the design is similar to that of Warcraft or Warhammer style goblins. At least that's what it seems to resemble to me.
i mean i get it but would rather a smooth skin vs an ugly bastard version lol hence why i was curious why someone would use it or if it was just the kink or the easiest since it was a basic templet that could be found

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
i mean i get it but would rather a smooth skin vs an ugly bastard version lol hence why i was curious why someone would use it or if it was just the kink or the easiest since it was a basic templet that could be found
Well, all the goblin games I have played either used this model or the other one that is smaller and smoother.

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
A note for M1 Mac owners. If you have docker installed, it's pretty easy to get the game running.

In the terminal.. (I'm assuming your Game.app is in your downloads directory. if it's not, adjust the cd command)

Bash:
cd ~/Downloads/Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw
docker run -d -p8089:80 -v $PWD:/usr/share/caddy -v caddy_data:/data caddy
Open your browser to localhost:8089.. You can use Cmd + and - to adjust the game size.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Can you recommend me ant games in this(monster protogonist) genre
I'm not the person you asked, but I've been enjoying The Princess and the Tower recently if you're specifically looking for more goblin protag games. Grolokk is another good one if you like 2D art. Most other goblin protag games are abandoned sadly.

Feb 26, 2020
is anyone else having issues where you go into a room and when you try to leave you can hear the door open close but it wont let you out so your just stuck, and its not just one room its several????

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
I'm not the person you asked, but I've been enjoying The Princess and the Tower recently if you're specifically looking for more goblin protag games. Grolokk is another good one if you like 2D art. Most other goblin protag games are abandoned sadly.
Thank You!!

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
forgive me for criticism but this game is "a bit overdone" ... too much chasing, with each entry more and more guards, moreover they are standing in places you MUST go through and no distraction, no possibility to load the save (every time you have to go to the game menu), no map ... sorry for my english (google translate)

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
I still don't understand what to do in that room where i need to plant evidance for the thief leader, from the milking consiracy questchain. can anyone help?

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes