4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

amar.nathan02

Oct 7, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. A big part of this first release is figuring out the balancing for the gameplay. Currently, you run the same speed as the guards do, so you can get away so long as you don't run into something. When I slowed the guards down, the game felt too easy for me during testing. Another thing will be gold balancing which can easily be adjusted with enough feedback.

Also, each level of lockpicks only need to be bought once. You don't use up lockpicks when you open a door with them. It's meant to be a progression gate, both for acquiring more scenes and eventually progressing the game.
When shall we expect next release?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
where can I find Shanelle? I think I searched everywhere but she didn't appeared.
Once you get rope you will need to place one near a cliff in the farthest most right district. When you get up there the small introduction will play. It's only an intro though, no sex content.

Newww

Jan 14, 2018
Once you get rope you will need to place one near a cliff in the farthest most right district. When you get up there the small introduction will play. It's only an intro though, no sex content.
I already climbed and met a girl and her grandma but her name was Alina, not Shanelle. Am I wrong something?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I already climbed and met a girl and her grandma but her name was Alina, not Shanelle. Am I wrong something?
My bad I realised who Shanelle is now.
She is the pirate lady you are introduced to in Cindy's route.

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
Yesterday I started this game and i am amazed by it. I acquired 3 Harem girls, 14 cards, 2 lockpick level. Is there anything left or we have to wait for next update?

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I am guessing he'll try to release one more version this year, so probably December. That's my opinion, I'm not the creator.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes