4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
I headed north and checked all the houses north of Melanie's house. The last letter I found was east of the docks.
I don't remember a letter being at the docks. Do you mean Seaside? If I remember correctly it goes like this:

Outside your cave ---> Central wall district next to Laura's house ----> Seaside district bottom right on a bench ---> Market north side ----> Lower wall district infront of house north of Melanie's.

Maybe I'm forgetting one?

FlyTheKite

Apr 20, 2021
I don't remember a letter being at the docks. Do you mean Seaside? If I remember correctly it goes like this:

Outside your cave ---> Central wall district next to Laura's house ----> Seaside district bottom right on a bench ---> Market north side ----> Lower wall district infront of house north of Melanie's.

Maybe I'm forgetting one?
Seaside is probably right yeah. I meant east of docks, I'll go check the other locations, thank you.

Reactions: sliveart777

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
I completed 3rd door from left the doll-clown quest. I see 2nd door content has issue and 1st door no clue how to break through. Any ideas guys?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I completed 3rd door from left the doll-clown quest. I see 2nd door content has issue and 1st door no clue how to break through. Any ideas guys?
If it's the door marked "Patience", then the trick is just that. You have to sit there and wait a LONG time until he turns around. It takes like 2 minutes or something for him to do it.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
If it's the door marked "Patience", then the trick is just that. You have to sit there and wait a LONG time until he turns around. It takes like 2 minutes or something for him to do it.
Or you can out run ghost, its tricky but doable i did this :D

Any idea about midle door about trickery this one i cant figure out.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Clown realm trickery (Middle door) Anybody know what to do there?
Found out: Run into the ghost & Go to the middle.

Last edited:

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
how many mothers-daughters duo will be in the game. we got Laura and maybe in the future, Priscilla and her mother.

diegogonzales5

Aug 23, 2022
it might be that im just that blind. but for the life of me i cant seem to find the registry in order to do the quest
checked everywhere in docks and still cant find it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it might be that im just that blind. but for the life of me i cant seem to find the registry in order to do the quest
checked everywhere in docks and still cant find it
The big building that dominates the district? In the middle of it? With guards around it? That is the registry office. It has a sign saying "Krumveld Registry Office" too.

But it isn't in the docks. Its at Seaside.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Ok, guys. How we know when we finished all scene, story, quest of each version? :unsure::unsure::unsure:( Look like we dont have annouce "You are finished all content of this vesion" like another games)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Love the game, is there a way to edit how easily the guards spot you? I got caught a few times and its getting pretty difficult. Or cheats if there are any?

update: ok so I am editing the sav but can anyone tell me if adjusting the variables does anything? Already upped my money.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Love the game, is there a way to edit how easily the guards spot you? I got caught a few times and its getting pretty difficult. Or cheats if there are any?

update: ok so I am editing the sav but can anyone tell me if adjusting the variables does anything? Already upped my money.
For guards, my best advice is to just save before any important section and hit refresh (F5) if caught and reload. Do not know of any cheats.

For editing variables, money *should* be fine in most cases, but the other variables could mess stuff up if you are not careful or do not know what you doing.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
For guards, my best advice is to just save before any important section and hit refresh (F5) if caught and reload. Do not know of any cheats.

For editing variables, money *should* be fine in most cases, but the other variables could mess stuff up if you are not careful or do not know what you doing.
Thanks for that.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Ok, guys. How we know when we finished all scene, story, quest of each version? :unsure::unsure::unsure:( Look like we dont have annouce "You are finished all content of this vesion" like another games)
That system doesn't exist in this game because the content is somewhat non-linear so there isn't a hard line where the content just ends, it depends on what order you choose to do stuff.

Outside your cave there is a sign that tells you there are 20 sex cards in the game total, then there are 3 harem questlines and 4 girls that can be in the harem (including Wendy). If you have those you've pretty much seen everything. Beyond that there's 3 additional intro scenes for Isabella, Alina and Priscilla.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes