4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Oita

Nov 3, 2022
Hey can anybody pls tell me how to complete clown door marked 'trickery' and 'illusion'

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
Is Municipal Espionage quest bugged ?.. i can't find the old man anywere(he was replaced with another npc that buys underwear) and i can't enter the guard house

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
Is Municipal Espionage quest bugged ?.. i can't find the old man anywere(he was replaced with another npc that buys underwear) and i can't enter the guard house
It's not bugged. The old man gets replaced by one of his guards after you finish Melanie's questline. After that the old man is in the hideout underneath the wooden shed in the lower wall district.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
first time trying to play a rpg game on my mac. i downloaded the mac file from the overview here and when that didnt work the compressed one. dl->extract ->click on "game" -> the program "game" can't be opened
elp

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
first time trying to play a rpg game on my mac. i downloaded the mac file from the overview here and when that didnt work the compressed one. dl->extract ->click on "game" -> the program "game" can't be opened
elp
Did you install the run time package?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
elp
If installing the RTP doesn't fix your issue, post a screenshot of any errors you're getting and I'll try to help you. I don't have anything to do with the compressed version so I can't help with that one.

Reactions: verzauberung

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
If installing the RTP doesn't fix your issue, post a screenshot of any errors you're getting and I'll try to help you. I don't have anything to do with the compressed version so I can't help with that one.
nvm mac is just total fuckign trash. ill dl the game on my pc once im home lol.

Reactions: MarbleCrown

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Cindy father quest lead to a dungeon, how to pass it? i don't any hiding spot
With patience.
The guards sight range is not infinite so you can approach them even from the front to some extent but more importantly, they only detect if you are approaching from the front.
You can walk alongside a guard no problem. They don't detect when they turn. So walk alongside, wait until they turn the opposite direction you need to go and then go.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes