4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get lockpick level 2? I can't seem to find it anywhere and now I am stuck.
Tied to Laura&Wendy. Do their quests and Lindis will sell you new stuff, including that. Lvl 3&4 are not in the game yet.

rocky1188

Dec 18, 2022
Where can i find the super secret cream cake receipe.. I am looking for it in a building located at the North East side of the Market district.

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
Where can i find the super secret cream cake receipe.. I am looking for it in a building located at the North East side of the Market district.
There is a bakery with a room in it. You will find a way to go to secret basement underneath it. Once you surpass the traps you will find the recipe note.

OrangeBug

Dec 22, 2022

Guys, I just found out about this game a few days ago, and I'm also stuck here... I cannot seem to find how to obtain level 2 lockpicks... and I cannot find the pink crystal that Lauren needs for her mom, maybe it's in the Level-2 access to the warehouse? Because in the level-1 access, I could not find any crystals... But how do I get the level 2 lockpicks? Please, help a new fellow goblin :p

OrangeBug

Dec 22, 2022
Guys, I just found out about this game a few days ago, and I'm also stuck here... I cannot seem to find how to obtain level 2 lockpicks... and I cannot find the pink crystal that Lauren needs for her mom, maybe it's in the Level-2 access to the warehouse? Because in the level-1 access, I could not find any crystals... But how do I get the level 2 lockpicks? Please, help a new fellow goblin :p
LOL, I am going to reply to myself: You do need to go to the warehouse, sneak in through the level-1 door and move around the guards all the way to the right-most end of the warehouse. The pink crystal is in a box on the top right corner of the screen in that right-hand section of the warehouse. You will need a rope, though, so make sure to buy one just outside your cave, or find one in the same warehouse.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
For 2 level lockpick you need progress with ginger girl next the well(iirc Laura) and her mother (Wendy)

darkoblivion36

Dec 20, 2022
how do you delete the name kretch when using the stone tablet after subjugation? i cant find a way to move the selected character to the left to overwrite Kretch???

Nagul Enforcer

Sep 6, 2020
Any news on next update?
Should be sometime around the 7-12 since the creator took a small 1-week break, but it wouldn't surprise me if it came out a few days earlier or after. That's just kind of an estimated time since the last update with they're schedule.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes