4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
are the redheads mother and daughter? thinking about playing this and that being the case would be a huge incentive lmao

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
anyone found the grave moss I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it, Also and this has happened a few tiems i am able to open every door even lvl 3 and 4 and the ones marked unaccessible and gotten stuck a few times

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Are Isabella side fuck and prone bone the only cards available?
Nope, Isabella also has got a missionary card. Don't remeber where I've found that one though. It's always advisable to check out all accessible houses for new loot, especially when there are new areas in the game. Also the angel girl close to the cave might have a new sex card for sale.

anyone found the grave moss I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it, Also and this has happened a few tiems i am able to open every door even lvl 3 and 4 and the ones marked unaccessible and gotten stuck a few times
The grave moss can be found at the graveyard in the upper wall district. Just north of the central wall.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Nope, Isabella also has got a missionary card. Don't remeber where I've found that one though. It's always advisable to check out all accessible houses for new loot, especially when there are new areas in the game. Also the angel girl close to the cave might have a new sex card for sale.

The grave moss can be found at the graveyard in the upper wall district. Just north of the central wall.
Why does my Quest Journal show everything at zero? Hast Du einen Tipp ??

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Does this game have some rape or corruption elements like goblin games usually do? judging from the screenshots this looks very vanilla

Life_Enjoyer

Feb 6, 2023
I won't lie some moments made me laugh XD, nice experience overall but the stealth missions part was not good

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Why does my Quest Journal show everything at zero? Hast Du einen Tipp ??
No idea, did you use a save editor previously? Maybe that fucked things up. Maybe start a new game, although old non-corrupted saves should work. If you completed everything in the journal under "completed" & "all quests" these still should be listed. Everywhere zero sounds like a bug to me.

Um what spot of fountain? I tried everyspot but no dice.
You are probably at the wrong location. It's the market square district and it isn't a well, but a stone statue on a fountain. There are no special markings, you have to walk up on it straight from south.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes