4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

SHooTHuK

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone, the invisibility cloak does not work or am I doing something wrong I go into the portal trying to put on the cloak and before the portal and after the mission of Isabela does not work without a working invisibility I can’t pass give a hint how to complete the mission

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello everyone, the invisibility cloak does not work or am I doing something wrong I go into the portal trying to put on the cloak and before the portal and after the mission of Isabela does not work without a working invisibility I can’t pass give a hint how to complete the mission
Just push "T"

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Where do you find Sea Poppy for Isabella's quest? Tried searching but can't find. Thanks in advance!

kmusky

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me who I have to talk to in the Seaside district at the start of the parcel quest/. I'm stumped

Feb 18, 2018

debid4u

Nov 8, 2020
What to do after the Clown quest thing? I got all the 3 cards and cant find anyone new to interact with.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
What to do after the Clown quest thing? I got all the 3 cards and cant find anyone new to interact with.
The Clown Quest is just to find 3 harem cards, there are 23 of them so far in this new update, for now Laura, Wendy, Melaine and Cindy are full in the harem and Isabella is kind of, as well there is one scene with Shanelle, Lindis and Prisilla but their content is not complete yet, also there are 13 quest in total that can be completed 1 of them been a side quest from the Old Man and 2 levels of locks for opening doors

Last edited:
Reactions: debid4u
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes