4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

halfdeadgod

Jan 7, 2018
can someone tell me where the seawater poppy is? if its down the well, i might be blind

found the grave moss no problem. thx

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sea disctrict where? also SPOILER for what are the clown and dayree key?

eyes of stone riddle sounds for me like a female statue on spring but can't find anything there as a secret hideout... and i really wouldn't mind such riddles if those annoying guards wouldn't be a thing....>.>

Last edited:

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
No idea, did you use a save editor previously? Maybe that fucked things up. Maybe start a new game, although old non-corrupted saves should work. If you completed everything in the journal under "completed" & "all quests" these still should be listed. Everywhere zero sounds like a bug to me.

You are probably at the wrong location. It's the market square district and it isn't a well, but a stone statue on a fountain. There are no special markings, you have to walk up on it straight from south.
Thanks anyway

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is nob raped in tags. i also think if he did that they would now right were he would be to kill him. i mine after the rape you think they will stay silent and to corrupt them would also take to long. p.s the clock mission does not work

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The renders look awesome and do love some gobbo corruption, does this have any animation or is any even basic ones planned?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
is it possible to add a controller bind for the new stealthing mechanic. i tend to preffer to play rpgm games with my xbox controller, so suddenly getting an ability that requires the keyboard is no fun :cry:

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes