4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
What are the names of these card, not sure if I collected them all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the chest with Alina's sex card, but can not open it !!! ??
The chest should open automatically when you click on it giving you the card. I haven't had an issue with my Win version and I don't play the others, so can't help you with those. It's way past my bedtime, but if you're playing the Win version and the clicking won't work...just send me your save file and I'll take a look at it when I wake up, etc.

Last edited:

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
How do you complete the mansion orb quest stuck on it unlocked the three orbs and got t
go back to the room in the middle south that connects the 2 bigger rooms, after you light all the orbs a ladder should appear in the fire pleace here togheter with another ghost, evade the ghost and go down the ladder.

Reactions: quadsquat

sAs14

May 31, 2019
Очень жалко что эта игра РПГМ, так как у всех таких типов игр один и тот же движок сохранения даже скачивать не хочется...
It's a pity that this game is RPGM, since all these types of games have the same save engine, you don't even want to download...

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
hi all! gg! lost my sistem + my saves, can sameone share last saves? do not wnt play from begginning... (sorry for my language)

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
happy too see this game gets updates. at the moment the best adult goblin game even tho i personally would love to get rid of the gameplay and just have the encounters similar to renpy but the creator at least already made it more easier which i appreciate. at least this game doesn't have combat. still wish the pastry lady wouldn't wear stockings since it doens't feel "medieval" but maybe this will get changed later on.
also hope for content with the female angel character. (hopefully more later)

edit: does someone have a save please? i don't and the most recent one i found in this thread here didn't work unfortunely.

edit: thanks for the save share! sewer system is really nice and so helpful!
still wonder why two of the most busty women wear stockings tho. now i need to figure out what the new scenes are.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLastGoblin-0.5.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
:unsure: where to get the three teddy bears which have lenses in them?
If memory serves, here are three locations:

I have the same issue found Alina card box in lower wall click on it the box doesn't open
Thanks for saying which chest location is giving you the issue.

I just ran through the game again via a 0.5 unedited save file and received the card pop up then saw the chest was opened afterward. I'm not having any gameplay issues with any of three locations whether I have Alina in the mansion or not.

Questions for you and anyone else who also is experiencing this issue: Win version or one of the others? Old save or played from scratch? Edited file or no? Not that I think this is what is being reported, but might as well ask this one too: Is it cosmetic (at least getting the card, but chest isn't opening)?

Reactions: anybodyhi55

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does this game have any connection to "Legend of the Goblins"? which is about a group of goblins who kidnap maidens and train them.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
If memory serves, here are three locations:

Thanks for saying which chest location is giving you the issue.

I just ran through the game again via a 0.5 unedited save file and received the card pop up then saw the chest was opened afterward. I'm not having any gameplay issues with any of three locations whether I have Alina in the mansion or not.

Questions for you and anyone else who also is experiencing this issue: Win version or one of the others? Old save or played from scratch? Edited file or no? Not that I think this is what is being reported, but might as well ask this one too: Is it cosmetic (at least getting the card, but chest isn't opening)?

windows 10 22h2, old save from 5.0, no edited file, and no I do not get the card and chest does not open i can click it and go to it nothing happens

I just game the save form above and now have it all, so i am good

Reactions: quadsquat

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Maid card not working, level 3 door facing away across from Captains home? wont let you enter and a level 3 door inside a building above Thieves home says it wont open unless you have the lockpicks you already have.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
windows 10 22h2, old save from 5.0, no edited file, and no I do not get the card and chest does not open i can click it and go to it nothing happens

I just game the save form above and now have it all, so i am good
Thanks for responding back to me with your answers. I'm glad you used the save given here and got the card along with the scene. However, I would like to have your save that was causing the issue given it's the same game OS version I use plus you did what I did: used an unedited old save to play 0.5.2. Heck zip your entire 0.5 save folder and send it if you still have it.

Reactions: pacolel
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes