4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the fire puzzle inside mansion is the most cancer puzzle i have seen in these types of game. It's not challenging or fun it's just frustrting and annoying.
Not gonna be an issue for me,downloading game and gonna use cheat mod and walkthrough walls so in/out in a breeze. I want see content/storyline not spend hours doing puzzles.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Save file is attached I changed it to save1 before downloading the save form this thread so I wouldn't lose it just in case.
Thanks. I had no issues with opening the chest with the saves you sent me, so maybe a file just didn't unpack correctly when you extracted the game. However, I did notice that your inventory/key items had something that shouldn't be there, which suggests file editing although you said you didn't. Regardless, just wanted you to know I did check.

How do you get lockpick 3, I have no more quests and no option to buy it? Also I am not getting any scenes with the Barons daughter
Level 3 lockpicking set becomes available to buy from Lindis after you've acquired the mansion then gone with her to visit another place. Once back, clicking on her should open up what's available to buy and it should be in there. PRO MASTER69, the lvl 3 lockpicking set is not available in-game to buy at the time when you're inside the treasury doing the Goblin Heist quest.

For the scenes with the baron's daughter (Priscilla), are you not seeing the orbs that appear? One is in Seaside (by the alert reducer) and the other is at the pond.

1) 4 pics 1 wendy 2 Laura&Cindy 3 Isabela 4 Melanie
Thanks for the assist and correcting my brain fart with the correct number of bonus pics. Truly am appreciative and I've edited my post accordingly.

umm can anyone tell me how the heck to get out of here? i've rescued alina from the mansion but how to get out?
Go to the upper left corner and continue until you see a ladder.

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
new version is out but question

do i need start from beginning or my original save

hit original save no quests show up

do i need find new person to start new quests like do in other games to continue saves

or start over

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
new version is out but question

do i need start from beginning or my original save

hit original save no quests show up

do i need find new person to start new quests like do in other games to continue saves

or start over
You don't need to start form the beginning, go outside the cave and talk to Lindis, from there everything would continue until you finish the content in the masion, then you can go to the city again to talk to your harem, enter the level 3 places and explore the sewer

Reactions: quadsquat

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
You don't need to start form the beginning, go outside the cave and talk to Lindis, from there everything would continue until you finish the content in the masion, then you can go to the city again to talk to your harem, enter the level 3 places and explore the sewer
i went in cave said atlease could got bj then said need sleep i slept went out talk to girl front cave nothing happen

what do i do where the mansion at

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
i went in cave said atlease could got bj then said need sleep i slept went out talk to girl front cave nothing happen

what do i do where the mansion at
Are you referring to the bj from Lindis? If so, the mansion content is still down the road a bit in your game. Basically, once your final girl is done (Isabella or Alina...just depends on how one plays their game) via their 3rd quest then what Dereck112 told you will occur.

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
This fire maze is....something, how did you even get past it?

nvm got it with lots of saves

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Are you referring to the bj from Lindis? If so, the mansion content is still down the road a bit in your game. Basically, once your final girl is done (Isabella or Alina...just depends on how one plays their game) via their 3rd quest then what Dereck112 told you will occur.
tyvm for help forgot about girl on cliff in game ty

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
i need to do mother will quest, and i rescue alina, now what i have to do? the granny told me to do something
Mother's Will needs you to go to registry office (Seaside and you'll need a rope) then just go back to Cindy's. If I'm understanding you correctly, you've recused Alina (Curious Cat quest) and you just spoke with Granny when you entered the house. She told you to go to Alina's room, so go there.

tyvm for help forgot about girl on cliff in game ty
You're welcome. Oh yes, the story progression scenes for Priscilla. Don't forget the other one at the pond.

Reactions: tommyjohne

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
Mother's Will needs you to go to registry office (Seaside and you'll need a rope) then just go back to Cindy's. If I'm understanding you correctly, you've recused Alina (Curious Cat quest) and you just spoke with Granny when you entered the house. She told you to go to Alina's room, so go there.

You're welcome. Oh yes, the story progression scenes for Priscilla. Don't forget the other one at the pond.
maybe i need to try another time with the rope, the first time i didn't find anything, i rescue alina and the granny tell me to find a better place to live with her

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I tried to play this game once but I didn't know how to play this game so I deleted it. No offense.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes