4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

anybodyhi55

Jul 22, 2022
Thanks. I had no issues with opening the chest with the saves you sent me, so maybe a file just didn't unpack correctly when you extracted the game. However, I did notice that your inventory/key items had something that shouldn't be there, which suggests file editing although you said you didn't. Regardless, just wanted you to know I did check.

Level 3 lockpicking set becomes available to buy from Lindis after you've acquired the mansion then gone with her to visit another place. Once back, clicking on her should open up what's available to buy and it should be in there. PRO MASTER69, the lvl 3 lockpicking set is not available in-game to buy at the time when you're inside the treasury doing the Goblin Heist quest.

For the scenes with the baron's daughter (Priscilla), are you not seeing the orbs that appear? One is in Seaside (by the alert reducer) and the other is at the pond.

Thanks for the assist and correcting my brain fart with the correct number of bonus pics. Truly am appreciative and I've edited my post accordingly.

Go to the upper left corner and continue until you see a ladder.
;-; thanks but that's the real thing idk it's not working? i press enter or no wonder how many times i go it doesn't do anything

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
Yea some of the level 3 doors are bugged, but all of the new scenes should still be accessible.
can you help me? don'y know what to do now, i used the clown key, the girl are in the mansion ( not isabella) where i have to go to have the following quest?

kitaneto

May 11, 2022
easy way to cheat and stop the chases:
open "YEP_X_EventChaseStealth.js" and change the "Game_Event.prototype.canSeePlayer = function()", in the return "Yanfly.ECS.Game_Event_canSeePlayer.call(this);"
put "this.stealthClearChaseSettings();
return false;"
1693933127999.png

Reactions: JamesPop and Monk
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes