4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
I am stuck in mansion unable to leave area, what to do ? it stays you cant leave this area yet
To leave the mansion you first have to rescue Alina from the cell in the lower part of the mansion. To open the door to the lower level, you need to get all of three symbols from the upper level and then put them on the columns in front of the door. The cells are in the top right corner of the lower level. After you rescue Alina then go to the top left corner and climb the rope ladder to get out.

Reactions: tommyjohne

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
How do you unlock the ladders
As Juidas mentioned here:#1,052, you must unlock each sewer entrance via the grate by going to the different Districts. Just click on the grates and a pop up will tell you that the sewer entrance is unlocked. Once the entrance is unlocked, that location will now show up in the sewer and all you have to do is just click the ladder to fast travel wherever you wanna go. Here are some screenshots that hopefully help you and clear up any confusion:

. sewer.png sewer1.png sewer2.png sewer3.png

Do I need to complete Goblin Heist before I can get the Mansion?
Yes. All the quests for the various girls have to be done before Lindis talks about the mansion. However, I'll admit I haven't had Isabella be my last girl. Did Lindis talk about the mansion before the Goblln Heist triggered?

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
yes, just like the PC version. have your save file and the index file to go with it.
place both in a folder save within the app's external storage folder (here: Android/data/org.the.last.goblin.the66/files).
Thank you, that's much easier than I expected.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have already completed the Curious Cat quest with Alina and gotten the reward (sex). Level 3 lockpicking is still not available. I have talked to granny about Alina but she just said to get a good place to live and did not give a quest. Now I am stuck. I cannot find any more quests (missions). I have already seen the 2 scenes with Pricilla and gotten the BJ outside the cave. Where do I get the Goblin Heist quest or any other quests to progress in the game?
Level 3 lockpicking set: #1009

Where do you get the Goblin Heist quest?
It's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Level 3 lockpicking set: #1009

It's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once talk to granny saids find daughter a place go to your cave talk to lady out side she with take you to mansion in masion gotta light 3 orbs 1 left 1bottom 1 right then go to fire place

once mansion open she has sex with you then go to her get lock pick 3

after got sewer key walk around town to get girls see sewers click them to open them they will lead you to mansion short cuts once all girls are at mansion game done till next up date

Aug 30, 2021
As Juidas mentioned here:#1,052, you must unlock each sewer entrance via the grate by going to the different Districts. Just click on the grates and a pop up will tell you that the sewer entrance is unlocked. Once the entrance is unlocked, that location will now show up in the sewer and all you have to do is just click the ladder to fast travel wherever you wanna go. Here are some screenshots that hopefully help you and clear up any confusion:

. View attachment 2909406 View attachment 2909410 View attachment 2909411 View attachment 2909412

Yes. All the quests for the various girls have to be done before Lindis talks about the mansion. However, I'll admit I haven't had Isabella be my last girl. Did Lindis talk about the mansion before the Goblin heist triggered?
No grates are appearing for me and yes I completed the mansion first triggered before goblin heist

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
once talk to granny saids find daughter a place go to your cave talk to lady out side she with take you to mansion in masion gotta light 3 orbs 1 left 1bottom 1 right then go to fire place

once mansion open she has sex with you then go to her get lock pick 3

after got sewer key walk around town to get girls see sewers click them to open them they will lead you to mansion short cuts once all girls are at mansion game done till next up date
I have already talked with granny and she said to find a place for Alina to live but no quest was given. I went back to the cave and Lindis did not say anything about a mansion. Did I miss something?

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Can I finish the mission "A Parcel Undelivered" and if yes how? Because I went to the marketstall in the Seaside District but nothing happens/ I cant do anything there.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I have already talked with granny and she said to find a place for Alina to live but no quest was given. I went back to the cave and Lindis did not say anything about a mansion. Did I miss something?
did you click on daughter in room had sex with her after saving her

for her after talk to granny I went to daughter mc had sex then went to cave talk to lady out side not sure if went sleep so be next night but she does talk to you lead you to a mansion then gotta do quest unlock it then go collect all women mc had sex with but Isabella

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
did you click on daughter in room had sex with her after saving her

for her after talk to granny I went to daughter mc had sex then went to cave talk to lady out side not sure if went sleep so be next night but she does talk to you lead you to a mansion then gotta do quest unlock it then go collect all women mc had sex with but Isabella
Yes I has sex with Alina and then went back to the cave and slept and then talked with Lindis outside the cave. She did not say anything about a mansion. Then I went and talked with granny again and she said to find a good place for Alina to live but did not give a quest.. I even tried to find Isabella but she is not in her shop. I cannot find any new quests to keep progressing.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Yes I has sex with Alina and then went back to the cave and slept and then talked with Lindis outside the cave. She did not say anything about a mansion. Then I went and talked with granny again and she said to find a good place for Alina to live but did not give a quest.. I even tried to find Isabella but she is not in her shop. I cannot find any new quests to keep progressing.
The mansion becomes available from Lindis after Kretch has all five of the current girls' questlines done. Isabella should always be in her shop (there is no trigger condition for her not to be).

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
so now that you've talked to granny about needing a place for Alina, go talk to Lindis again and she should have the ! meaning she needs to talk to you.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes