4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
No grates are appearing for me and yes I completed the mansion first triggered before goblin heist
What? How did that trigger after the mansion did? That's Isabella's 3rd quest and the mansion trigger with Lindis should not even be available. Dev himself popped in two posts above mine and clearly stated, "...all five of the current girls' questlines done."

All I can tell you is complete Goblin Heist and then see if the grates appear. I will however, do a playthrough like you did (Alina done with Goblin Heist not triggered) and see if it happens for me too.

Update: 1) It didn't trigger for me until after the Gobln Heist was done. 2) You did ggt the sewer key, right? You have to have it before the grates appear.
Can I finish the mission "A Parcel Undelivered" and if yes how? Because I went to the marketstall in the Seaside District but nothing happens/ I cant do anything there.
Is there no lantern inside the Seaside stall? If so, go to it. If you're reporting there's no lantern at all, then I have no clue what's going on with your game. I've never experienced it even with this version and pretty sure you're the first to report it since it was added in 0.4.

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so, if i have finished every girl storyline, got them in the mansion, got lockpick lvl 3, i assume there's nothing more for me to do, correct?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
so, if i have finished every girl storyline, got them in the mansion, got lockpick lvl 3, i assume there's nothing more for me to do, correct?
You might've just left it out accidentally, but just in case you didn't: make sure you've unlocked the sewer at all the various locations. Also, Isabella isn t in the manios in this update, so just enjoy Alina's harem scenes.So, yes, you're correct in your summation if you've already unlocked all the sewer entances too.

First timer here, Ive unlocked everything I can except Isabella, can someone guide me the right direction for "A Parcel Undelivered" I've looked everywhere and cant find the hideout (riddle) after talking to the lantern. I just want Isabella and the Princess and I will be satisfied, been looking for hours, thank you.
Welcome aboard. It's in the Market Square located in Market District. Here: #898. Typing parcel undelivered, riddle, or hideout in search in the top right would've sped up an answer, but you have it now with the link provided and your struggle can cease. Just pointing out the function to aid you (others too) going forward if you get stuck.

Update: Why did you delete your post, four_swordz? Here's hoping you found it and didn't get frustrated over the more or less 2 hr delay in answering you.

Last edited:

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
so now that you've talked to granny about needing a place for Alina, go talk to Lindis again and she should have the ! meaning she needs to talk to you.
I have already been back to the cave after talking with granny, but the ! on granny does not go away like it should after talking with her. Also Lindis does not have a !, meaning that something is still missing. I am stuck because I do not know what is missing. I have completed all of the quests with Laura, Wendy, Cindy, Melanie and Alina and seen both cut scenes with Pricilla. The only time that I have seen Isabella is one time in her shop with the pink crystal when she milked the MC's cum.

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
To leave the mansion you first have to rescue Alina from the cell in the lower part of the mansion. To open the door to the lower level, you need to get all of three symbols from the upper level and then put them on the columns in front of the door. The cells are in the top right corner of the lower level. After you rescue Alina then go to the top left corner and climb the rope ladder to get out.
Can not understand. Can you show it on screenshots?

glad071

Jul 24, 2017
give full save please, i went through everything and accidentally deleted the folder, I don’t want to go through it all over again

Aug 30, 2021
The mansion becomes available from Lindis after Kretch has all five of the current girls' questlines done. Isabella should always be in her shop (there is no trigger condition for her not to be).
How do you get access to sewer grates in the city already did the mansion quest but unable to get back to the city through the sewer

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
What? How did that trigger after the mansion did? That's Isabella's 3rd quest and the mansion trigger with Lindis should not even be available. Dev himself popped in two posts above mine and clearly stated, "...all five of the current girls' questlines done."

All I can tell you is complete Goblin Heist and then see if the grates appear. I will however, do a playthrough like you did (Alina done with Goblin Heist not triggered) and see if it happens for me too.

Update: 1) It didn't trigger for me until after the Gobln Heist was done. 2) You did ggt the sewer key, right? You have to have it before the grates appear.

Is there no lantern inside the Seaside stall? If so, go to it. If you're reporting there's no lantern at all, then I have no clue what's going on with your game. I've never experienced it even with this version and pretty sure you're the first to report it since it was added in 0.4.
I could have sworn that the lantern wasn't there before but now it's there so thank you very much!

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have already been back to the cave after talking with granny, but the ! on granny does not go away like it should after talking with her. Also Lindis does not have a !, meaning that something is still missing. I am stuck because I do not know what is missing. I have completed all of the quests with Laura, Wendy, Melanie and Alina and seen both cut scenes with Pricilla. The only time that I have seen Isabella is one time in her shop with the pink crystal when she milked the MC's cum.
The ! above Granny's head won't disappear until you've acquired the mansion and the dialogue changes. Just think of it as a constant reminder from her to get a better place to live. The Dev himself responded to you about Isabella's sprite being in the store and I've never seen it not be in there using the Win version. Her sprite should be in the upper right of her store upon entering after her Intro scene (fairly certain that's what you described). Obviously, just like with the rest of girls, the only way to progress her story line is by clicking on her sprite and go from there. There is no way to get to the 0.5.2 content (mansion, etc.) without completing all of Isabella's quests, which is what you're missing to continue.

Hey still not able to get the sewer acess points in the city how do you activate them is it before or after mansion mission
Not sure how many different ways I can answer you, so gonna try one more time. After the mansion and you need the sewer key for them to appear. If you have the sewer key already, just go to each location on the map and unlock their respective grate via clicking or hitting enter. After that is done, all the locations (mansion to Upper Wall) should then be in the sewer and fast travel implemented via using the ladders. A few screenshots are located here: #1067. If that doesn't work, complete Goblin Heist if you haven't yet. <--Yeah, I'm still stunned you triggered the mansion before finishing off Isabella and that may be your issue based on how the game is coded. Being able to somehow skip that in your game may have possibly broken your game, so if you have save prior to going to the mansion...go do the Goblin Heist then redo all of the 0.5.2 content and see if the sewer works then.

Cant complete quest Minicipal Espionage i mean i dont have floor 2 on any of the houses there.
Screenshot of guardhouse location is here: #397 just in case you didn't check that one. If you did, it should have a 2nd floor via the stairs on the far right side once inside.

I could have sworn that the lantern wasn't there before but now it's there so thank you very much!
You're welcome. Am glad it appeared for you upon restarting your game and A Parcel Delivered quest can now finally begin, so you can complete it and get to see Isabella's scene. ;)

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can not understand. Can you show it on screenshots?
Given he hasn't responded to you, here's one screenshot of what he wrote about: alina_mansion.png . One arrow is pointing to Alina and the other is showing where you go to get to the ladder. To even get inside that area, which is other thing he wrote about, you have to find and then place all the three symbols on their pillars. You'll see the pillars once down the well and just go right until you see the stairs leading you to different part of the mansion. The symbols are scattered about in that area. One is tricky to find, but there's a screenshot of its location in the thread. Just so you're aware, he was referring to The Curious Cat quest with Alina.

Side note: I read your initial post the day it was posted, but it was already answered. I honestly thought you were talking about the mansion that Lindis took you to given what you said it stated. If I'm correct, you'll need to find the mansion basement and complete the puzzle before you can leave the area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone has a save close to this point as idk what to do no quest and nothing please.
Based on what I saw when I pulled up your save, just click on Alina's sprite and begin her story progression. That's it. She's no different to progress with than the other four you've completed. In other words, just keep visiting her until a quest triggers. She has three quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
The ! above Granny's head won't disappear until you've acquired the mansion and the dialogue changes. Just think of it as a constant reminder from her to get a better place to live. The Dev himself responded to you about Isabella's sprite being in the store and I've never seen it not be in there using the Win version. Her sprite should be in the upper right of her store upon entering after her Intro scene (fairly certain that's what you described). Obviously, just like with the rest of girls, the only way to progress her story line is by clicking on her sprite and go from there. There is no way to get to the 0.5.2 content (mansion, etc.) without completing all of Isabella's quests, which is what you're missing to continue.

Not sure how many different ways I can answer you, so gonna try one more time. After the mansion and you need the sewer key for them to appear. If you have the sewer key already, just go to each location on the map and unlock their respective grate via clicking or hitting enter. After that is done, all the locations (mansion to Upper Wall) should then be in the sewer and fast travel implemented via using the ladders. A few screenshots are located here: #1067. If that doesn't work, complete Goblin Heist if you haven't yet. <--Yeah, I'm still stunned you triggered the mansion before finishing off Isabella and that may be your issue based on how the game is coded. Being able to somehow skip that in your game may have possibly broken your game, so if you have save prior to going to the mansion...go do the Goblin Heist then redo all of the 0.5.2 content and see if the sewer works then.

Screenshot of guardhouse location is here: #397 just in case you didn't check that one. If you did, it should have a 2nd floor via the stairs on the far right side once inside.

You're welcome. Am glad it appeared for you upon restarting your game and A Parcel Delivered quest can now finally begin, so you can complete it and get to see Isabella's scene. ;)
Like i know where is the Guardhouse the thing is that i dont have access to it.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Based on what I saw when I pulled up your save, just click on Alina's sprite and begin her story progression. That's it. She's no different to progress with than the other four you've completed. In other words, just keep visiting her until a quest triggers. She has three quests.
1694368143810.png
this happens even do I updated my game. Gues old save wont work.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Like i know where is the Guardhouse the thing is that i dont have access to it.
Need a rope to access it and based on your screenshot, for some reason the rope access point isn't showing. It should've appeared automatically on the left side of roof the moment the quest was triggered. Holy shit, no wonder you're having a tough time. I don't know what's going on in your game, but the access point should be showing and it's not. Do you have a save before your spoke to the Old Man and received the quest? You can try that or go buy a rope and see if it then appears, but apart from that somehow working...you'll never get inside and get the quest done. You using the Win version or another one?

View attachment 2919243
this happens even do I updated my game. Gues old save wont work.
This is what I'm seeing the moment your file loads: Endri_save.png . 0.4/0.4.1 saves work in 0.5/0.5.2. I transferred my own 0.4.1 saves to check before I ran 0.5 clean. The only thing that I see strange/possibly wrong is this: Endri_save1.png . <--That's 3 too many and it's not in any of my 0.5 or 0.5.2 saves. I'd have to go get of copy 0.4/0.4.1 to check and even see if that was present.

Aug 30, 2021

I have redone all the missions from the beginning but after obtaining the sewer key and entering no ladders appear how do you go back to the city

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Need a rope to access it and based on your screenshot, for some reason, the rope access point isn't showing. It should've appeared automatically on the left side of the roof the moment the quest was triggered. Holy shit, no wonder you're having a tough time. I don't know what's going on in your game, but the access point should be showing and it's not. Do you have a save before you spoke to the Old Man and received the quest? You can try that or go buy a rope and see if it then appears, but apart from that somehow working...you'll never get inside and get the quest done. Are you using the Win version or another one?

This is what I'm seeing the moment your file loads: View attachment 2919688 . 0.4/0.4.1 saves work in 0.5/0.5.2. I transferred my own 0.4.1 saves to check before I ran 0.5 clean. The only thing that I see strange/possibly wrong is this: View attachment 2919713 . <--That's 3 too many and it's not in any of my 0.5 or 0.5.2 saves. I'd have to go get copy 0.4/0.4.1 to check and even see if that was present.
I don't have a save I have ropes and doesn't work but if the quest is not that important idk why I should do it I use Win.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes