4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
On the xmas update, I've been unable to find mrs. Klaus room key. The daughters are already tucked and fucked in.
Also, have collected 3 gifts, but the light next to the tree is still on, and I can't leave.
Any idea about mrs. Klaus?
EDIT:
3 minutes after asking, I found the damn key (top left corner of the worshop, on a plant), and once done, the tree (trio) scene...
Welp, I'm done.

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
found a major bug in game

doing Cindy will soon as grab will screen gos black can move but cant see nothing

please help or fix it ty

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
How do you backspace on the safe code to reinput the code? It will not allow any characters to be changed once they are input.

Tof01

Jan 14, 2024
Yop,
i've just finished the xmas issue, all the girls are in the harem ... is it the end of this issue or is there anything else to do next ?

Jake Randal

Jan 17, 2024
Use the eye symbol that appears on your screen
Thanks for the reply mate, I was playing on a website and not download so it didn't show me any eye symbol. But I figured a way around for anyone looking for this help.

What you gotta do is go to windows link and link your pc or laptop to your phone. Then you can use your laptop keyboard on your phone, kinda weird but it works.

Jake Randal

Jan 17, 2024
SPOILERS !!!

Some general questions. I've gotten to the point where I've unlocked the mansion, got Wendy, Alina, Melanie, Cindy, and Laura into the mansion. The last short of Priscilla was us saving her from some fuckboys. There was a scene with the mother where she was annoyed the Baron was looking for us and not banging her. I also got to the point where Isabella is in the harem but still not the friendliest, neither is Alina honestly, but I can't move Isabella to the mansion. I also unlocked lockpick lvl 3 ( although you seem to not be able to unlock 2 doors that say lvl3 with it ).

Is this the end for now ? Or do I play around and see if there is anything else ?

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
SPOILERS !!!

Some general questions. I've gotten to the point where I've unlocked the mansion, got Wendy, Alina, Melanie, Cindy, and Laura into the mansion. The last short of Priscilla was us saving her from some fuckboys. There was a scene with the mother where she was annoyed the Baron was looking for us and not banging her. I also got to the point where Isabella is in the harem but still not the friendliest, neither is Alina honestly, but I can't move Isabella to the mansion. I also unlocked lockpick lvl 3 ( although you seem to not be able to unlock 2 doors that say lvl3 with it ).

Is this the end for now ? Or do I play around and see if there is anything else ?
look like did all how get Cindy 1 done everytime I get will screen gos blank

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
Xmas update was really fun. Wonder if dev will do more holiday themed updates although if not I understand because it's a lot of work.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Xmas update was really fun. Wonder if dev will do more holiday themed updates although if not I understand because it's a lot of work.
I may be wrong and confuse with other game, but as far as I remeber the Dev said a year ago that he wants to me a Valentine's Day update with Kresh giving gifts of diferent costumes to his harem girls and this gifs where needed to be found around the city.

Reactions: Noo8_Sai8oT
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes