4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Newbie question alert: do you know how I transfer my saves into the new version, I just opened it and I can only start a new game (while I finished 1.1)
In the www folder you should find a save folder, copy that from the old version into the new one (it's like file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave)

if you're feeling generous, attach files your latest save here for those who want one

Reactions: Yoshix2

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
In the www folder you should find a save folder, copy that from the old version into the new one (it's like file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave)
Thank you very much, may I ask you also what (tf) I have to do in the posters quest?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm confused, wasn't the story of this game that all the goblins were killed by orcs? Did the story get changed or am I thinking of another game? (I tried looking for another game with a male goblin MC with a story that I'm talking about here, but I couldn't find anything).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm confused, wasn't the story of this game that all the goblins were killed by orcs? Did the story get changed or am I thinking of another game? (I tried looking for another game with a male goblin MC with a story that I'm talking about here, but I couldn't find anything).
You must be thinking of another game, but I do not know one where they are killed by orcs (usually humans or elves). In this one, the MC's village is destroyed by humans, and he is that last goblin alive.

Reactions: haile23

Alpha3101

Dec 2, 2018
i was in the locked cabin trying to place the package, got caught and ended up at a black screen the game did not load again and now the save is unusable, can anyone give me a save roundabout that point in the game? or could give me some help with my save it make it usable again?

Reactions: Zareem

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You must be thinking of another game, but I do not know one where they are killed by orcs (usually humans or elves). In this one, the MC's village is destroyed by humans, and he is that last goblin alive.
Yeah, the game was up on here before and the OP pics even had one where the MC goblin was running away from orcs. I had the game bookmarked since the story was unique (A goblin getting revenge on orcs for killing his tribe instead of the normal humans etc.), but when I came back looking for it this was the game I had bookmarked, and when I looked there wasn't any other game fitting my description.

Reactions: Zareem

raist005

Jan 20, 2019
i Hope there are coming some other kinks like pregnancy or urination in the next updates.and hopefully these game will not abonden .i love to play a goblin

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes