4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Newbie question alert: do you know how I transfer my saves into the new version, I just opened it and I can only start a new game (while I finished 1.1)
In the www folder you should find a save folder, copy that from the old version into the new one (it's like file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave)

if you're feeling generous, attach files your latest save here for those who want one

Reactions: Yoshix2

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
In the www folder you should find a save folder, copy that from the old version into the new one (it's like file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave)
Thank you very much, may I ask you also what (tf) I have to do in the posters quest?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm confused, wasn't the story of this game that all the goblins were killed by orcs? Did the story get changed or am I thinking of another game? (I tried looking for another game with a male goblin MC with a story that I'm talking about here, but I couldn't find anything).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm confused, wasn't the story of this game that all the goblins were killed by orcs? Did the story get changed or am I thinking of another game? (I tried looking for another game with a male goblin MC with a story that I'm talking about here, but I couldn't find anything).
You must be thinking of another game, but I do not know one where they are killed by orcs (usually humans or elves). In this one, the MC's village is destroyed by humans, and he is that last goblin alive.

Reactions: haile23

Alpha3101

Dec 2, 2018
i was in the locked cabin trying to place the package, got caught and ended up at a black screen the game did not load again and now the save is unusable, can anyone give me a save roundabout that point in the game? or could give me some help with my save it make it usable again?

Reactions: Zareem

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You must be thinking of another game, but I do not know one where they are killed by orcs (usually humans or elves). In this one, the MC's village is destroyed by humans, and he is that last goblin alive.
Yeah, the game was up on here before and the OP pics even had one where the MC goblin was running away from orcs. I had the game bookmarked since the story was unique (A goblin getting revenge on orcs for killing his tribe instead of the normal humans etc.), but when I came back looking for it this was the game I had bookmarked, and when I looked there wasn't any other game fitting my description.

Reactions: Zareem

raist005

Jan 20, 2019
i Hope there are coming some other kinks like pregnancy or urination in the next updates.and hopefully these game will not abonden .i love to play a goblin

Reactions: darlic

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Not writing a review so as not to affect the rating:
So I played through this for a bit, and it had a really interesting premise.
You are a goblin and you have to sneak around and collect coins (probably dropped by people?), with which you can buy helpful items - though out of a very limited range.
The point of the game is to make a harem as far as I gathered.

The sneak mechanic is pretty simple. Guard sees you, chases after you. If they catch you, you lose some gold and get transferred to your cave. Cool. Note that they will also stop chasing if you change maps - but although that's a bit awkward (I mean guard sees you entering someone's house and stops chasing you?), it's to be expected.

The way you get the girls? You raise their affection by either talking to them or giving them gifts. Every so often they send you on a quest which will then advance their progress. This was something I wasn't expecting, and it was unfortunate that it was so. I mean you are a goblin, and yet you're doing the whole dating sim thing.

So here's my suggestions:
(Note that I'm suggesting only things that are doable with this engine and require minimum coding / plugins already exist for them)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please note that this is just my subjective view, because I found this game interesting, and it would become more interesting this way for me.

I'm gonna end this here, because I already wrote much lol.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes