4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
when will the next update be approximately?
According to the developer preamble, he wants major updates every two months or so. Assuming the last bugfix update is not something he considers a major update, I would guess either end of this month or early next month.

RonUK

Jul 26, 2017
When selecting new game on linux I am getting an 'unknown error' of illegal access I'm guessing that I'm missing a library but the console isn't helping at all apart from maybe the SUID is causing it to not be able to create a file for the save game.

[16421:0609/103723:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(170)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
[16445:0609/103723:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(325)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process
[16421:0609/103723:INFO:CONSOLE(27682)] ""\n %c %c %c PixiJS 4.5.4 - \u2730 Canvas \u2730 %c %c %c %c \u2665%c\u2665%c\u2665 \n\n" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff66a5; background: #030307; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ffc3dc; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;"", source: file:///media/arronhuk/games/Downloads/Playing/The_Last_Goblin_Linux/www/js/libs/pixi.js (27682)
Parent failed to complete crash dump.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I know that the other three are bigger priorities but both the wife and the daughter of the baron are damn good. Hopefully we can see some scenes with them soon. I would be happy with more Wendy scenes too.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
How long will the game be? Any plans on the number of girls? At the very least the ones that are already introduced plus I would say the baron's daughter are in.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
How long will the game be? Any plans on the number of girls? At the very least the ones that are already introduced plus I would say the baron's daughter are in.
I'm assuming you mean for the complete game.

There will be 10 normal progression questlines for girls in the main game. Since some are multiple girls per questline (Wendy/Laura) there will be 12 girls as part of the main story (including the ones you mentioned). Priscilla's quests (the Baron's daughter) will work differently than the other progression questlines. Then there will be 3 additional optional/hidden girls to unlock if the player chooses. So about 15 girls total.

As for game length (again I'm assuming you mean the complete game, not v0.2), it's hard to say and varies based on the player. I would estimate around 20 hours or so for a normal first time playthrough and about 25 hours if all optional content is done. If the player knows what they're doing it can probably be trimmed down by about half.

v0.2 will add Melanie and her content to the game and should add about 2-4 hours of gameplay, again depending on the player.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I'm assuming you mean for the complete game.

There will be 10 normal progression questlines for girls in the main game. Since some are multiple girls per questline (Wendy/Laura) there will be 12 girls as part of the main story (including the ones you mentioned). Priscilla's quests (the Baron's daughter) will work differently than the other progression questlines. Then there will be 3 additional optional/hidden girls to unlock if the player chooses. So about 15 girls total.

As for game length (again I'm assuming you mean the complete game, not v0.2), it's hard to say and varies based on the player. I would estimate around 20 hours or so for a normal first time playthrough and about 25 hours if all optional content is done. If the player knows what they're doing it can probably be trimmed down by about half.

v0.2 will add Melanie and her content to the game and should add about 2-4 hours of gameplay, again depending on the player.
My question was more about the number of updates but that info is also useful, thanks!
And 15 is quite a good number, pretty excited to see more of them. Also will the girls interact between them or will they always be contained to their own scenes?

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
A Goblin's Tale, The Rise of Vruk, and the Legends of the Goblins... is there something about Goblins that goes with RPGM?

Still, it's a fun idea and I hope you are able to stay with this. Best of luck!

PS it looks like The Goblin's Brides was the combo breaker, using Ren'Py instead

Reactions: needpleasure

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Pretty good update. Also please tell me that the baron's wife will become a member of the harem. Those tits must be used!

A Goblin's Tale, The Rise of Vruk, and the Legends of the Goblins... is there something about Goblins that goes with RPGM?

Still, it's a fun idea and I hope you are able to stay with this. Best of luck!

PS it looks like The Goblin's Brides was the combo breaker, using Ren'Py instead
Well, both TRoV and LotG were inspired by AGT when it got abandoned so I guess those three are kinda tied. Another RPGM goblin game would be Forgotten Royals of Astella.

Reactions: needpleasure

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
did anyone find where the recipe is hidden i found the bakery and there looks like a switch but i can't seem to click it

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes