• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
how do you find wendy, I cant get lockpicking level 2, look back at previous conversation it looks like I need to progress her storyline but i can't find her

Dec 17, 2020
how do you find wendy, I cant get lockpicking level 2, look back at previous conversation it looks like I need to progress her storyline but i can't find her
Wendy is "unlocked" when you finish Lauras quest, just talk or give her thinks every night and she asks you to do 3 things and once thats done wendy and laura are unlocked

Caliban

Aug 31, 2018
Imagine if like (not saying it has to be but IF) the cum was addictive like in the rise of Vruk. FUCK yeah. then you could eventually convert the town

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
also how do i use the cards i found i wanna see the 3some?

Sleep with Laura/Wendy and wait till the day, speak with Wendy (mother) and select 3some, fap, ??????, profit

EDIT
To be clear, cards are not used but they simply unlock a position for sexual play.

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
v0.1.1
" - Added a way to hide a text field using the "w" key. Unfortunately, the name tags are not currently hidden by this."

Whoooo, Yeah!
Thanks for that. As I wrote earlier, "the inability to hide the text" was a strong negative in my opinion before. Now there is no such minus, the developer is well done :3

Reactions: MarbleCrown

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It says area is not open come back in future update
Then you aren't having the correct version or you just copied the save files without the config and global file from the save folder of your pervious version.

I ran into something similar but it turned out i just didn't DL the updated version, i coped the entire save folder, and road opened up just fine.

If nothing works, start anew and just quickly check if the road is open, to be sure.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes