3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 27, 2019
ISecretDream why does the language mention Chat GPT if the games original language is in english. Unless you're using chat gpt to help write the story then fair. Just a little confused since I've only seen that put in language before for GPT translations.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Looks very promising! I'll give it a try as soon as I get a chance but it looks like its my cup of tea. Choices have actual meaning because there are consequences depending on what you choose. That actually makes it interesting.

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
ISecretDream why does the language mention Chat GPT if the games original language is in english. Unless you're using chat gpt to help write the story then fair. Just a little confused since I've only seen that put in language before for GPT translations.
English is not my primary language, so I sometimes use ChatGPT to help translate certain sentences.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Looks interesting premise wise, sad about the obesity-level tits though. I guess someone must like them.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Are sex scenes in the love path ? for what i see in the img folder theres only in the NTR path ......

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes