3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Thank you everyone for the feedback.

As for the love path, I haven't included it in the game from the beginning because I want players to experience the harshness of this world first, to see that it's not a safe world.

Then, I will let the MC gradually build relationships with everyone. Creating a make sense family love story is not easy,

so I will take everyone's feedback into account for the next version.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

As for the love path, I haven't included it in the game from the beginning because I want players to experience the harshness of this world first, to see that it's not a safe world.

Then, I will let the MC gradually build relationships with everyone. Creating a make sense family love story is not easy,

Oh no! You've just triggered every vanilla baby on this forum. Quick, run while you can! I'll hold them back.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023

You can write a story where all of his LI are corrupted and raped from beginning. The hero can overcome this to become stronger and try to save them. It's better to remove the love path from the game if it's not available from the start. I'm sure at least NTR fans will be pleased.

gumperx

Oct 5, 2017
ajjajajjaja
You can write a story where all of his LI are corrupted and raped from beginning. The hero can overcome this to become stronger and try to save them. It's better to remove the love path from the game if it's not available from the start. I'm sure at least NTR fans will be pleased.
jajajja apoyo al desconocido ajjajajja corrupted and raped

• Angry
Reactions: OleJackRipper

DNATNW

Nov 21, 2017
So the TP On female character events, I Think this might be a problem for you, Personally i would remove the TP limits and maybe instead impliment a once per day limit or something else entirely, Having scenarios locked behind TP Can leave you trapped in towns without a way to raise it if you want to do everything if you have no money.

Reactions: onen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It sounds to me like you can skip the love path, no one who likes the harem genre is going to play if the LIs have NTR sex scenes before starting the love path. Either 100% of the NTR is avoided from the start or there is no point in including it (the love path).

Last edited:

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022

Oh no don't make love stories... it's gonna prolong the game in a way that is not meant to be in a RPGM combat game. Love stories is for novels. Just focus on what you are doing now, with the quests leading to h-scenes. I will be honest, i thought this game was going to be a boring repeated game but it's actualy a good game. I'm looking foward for the next updates.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017

Its not very fair when one path is slow as hell and dosent get much content and the other they already fucking very hard yes i know you have to make beliavable that the MC has to build relationship whit her family but pleaso dont take to long i dont want to see that the NTR path has 50 scenes and vanilla 5 at much lets not let his be another Underdog (the game ) situation
P.D for the people that facepalm me in not asking to get rid of the NTR in not that dumb some games i even like it
I only ask both paths get worked equally some games whit "avoidable NTR paths " only put a couple of scenes in the vanilla path and when i play the game i am dude for only that small content make the game full NTR XD
Well the game is in early stages so lets se how its going good luck dev dont take what i say whit malice i only want to give a few tips good luck

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Seems interesting as are the planned events, bookmarking the page to come back and play this game hopefully over the weekend.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
It sounds to me like you can skip the love path, no one who likes the harem genre is going to play if the LIs have NTR sex scenes before starting the love path. Either 100% of the NTR is avoided from the start or there is no point in including it (the love path).
Oh no don't make love stories... it's gonna prolong the game in a way that is not meant to be in a RPGM combat game. Love stories is for novels. Just focus on what you are doing now, with the quests leading to h-scenes. I will be honest, i thought this game was going to be a boring repeated game but it's actualy a good game. I'm looking foward for the next updates.
I have to disagree with you fellas, a good vanilla route makes NTR games much better. Going 50/50 on the devolpment will definitely slow down development though, and Vanilla fans in particular will scream bloody murder if there's even light NTR content before the vanilla route (like the groping scene with the enemy soldiers at the start), so I'd advise the dev to either focus more heavily on NTR, or make all NTR avoidable from the start. Though that probably still won't satisfy some Vanilla fans, they'll complain about NTR content if it's even completely avoidable, so I'd go for the former option. You're never going to be able to satisfy everyone. Though I like NTR so I am biased

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have to disagree with you fellas, a good vanilla route makes NTR games much better. Going 50/50 on the devolpment will definitely slow down development though, and Vanilla fans in particular will scream bloody murder if there's even light NTR content before the vanilla route (like the groping scene with the enemy soldiers at the start), so I'd advise the dev to either focus more heavily on NTR, or make all NTR avoidable from the start. Though that probably still won't satisfy some Vanilla fans, they'll complain about NTR content if it's even completely avoidable, so I'd go for the former option. You're never going to be able to satisfy everyone. Though I like NTR so I am biased
I'm not a NTR fan, so I don't know how a good NTR is made, but in my opinion if ISecretDream wants to do a vanilla (love) path and the intention is that someone plays it, I think NTR should be able to be avoided completely from the start.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
am i missing something? i played the game till the end of current contend and had no trouble avoiding all NTR. i dont rly see where the problem is oO

Dec 7, 2018
am i missing something? i played the game till the end of current contend and had no trouble avoiding all NTR. i dont rly see where the problem is oO
We're just having a friendly conversation and throwing around some opinions. At least for now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ruhrok

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played the game, I'm simply expressing my opinion regarding some words from Dev that seemed to indicate that the love path was only going to begin after the MC discovered how cruel this world is. Which sounded to me like "after some unavoidable NTR you will have the Love path"

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes