stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Constantly crashes so hard to make any real progress.....shame really as looks a good game :-(

Dec 6, 2021
Constantly crashes so hard to make any real progress.....shame really as looks a good game :-(
How is it crashing? I rarely see a Ren'PY game go to an unrecoverable state unless there are mods tinkering with it.

What are you getting when it crashes?

Raandor

Nov 24, 2021
I did. Dunno what to do next though. I talked to everyone I could as well
I had the same problem. I can't click on the bottom right door and it isn't even highlighted. I downloaded the compressed version and maybe there is a bug somewhere in it. We might need a save after he gets the clothes.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I did. Dunno what to do next though. I talked to everyone I could as well
If you have spoken to all the people I mentioned, normally a button should appear at the bottom left to proceed to the next step.
Have you tried the compressed version? I must admit that I haven't tested it, and compression is entirely new to me.

what is the prostitution tag for and does it involve a main LI?
This tag concerns only one character in the game, yes a LI, and this tag will only be WITH the MC. There is no NTR (Netorare) in the game, so rest assured. However, it is challenging for me to disclose more on this subject, because spoiler... but trust me, I won't disappoint you.

The MC will have the option to determine his relationship with this person, either by paying for intimate moments with her or by seducing her. The choice is yours to make.

Can you tell me more about the crashes? Do you have a bug report?
I had the same problem. I can't click on the bottom right door and it isn't even highlighted. I downloaded the compressed version and maybe there is a bug somewhere in it. We might need a save after he gets the clothes.
I will try the compressed version, and I'll reply to you in a moment.
Thank you for ear rape
I sincerely apologize for that. I was supposed to add a variable so that the sound is set to 0.3 at launch, but I completely forgot. This will be fixed in a version that will be released in a few hours if you prefer to wait a bit."

Reactions: Fish_lip

kreposuk

Oct 20, 2022
Same issue for me, on uncompressed version. Bottom right door is not highlightable nor clickable. I've met everyone in the other rooms, including the maid.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes