Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I don't think I'm supposed to be able to get here (the windows here can be walked through)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this sort of thing is common with early releases, the usual week between patron and public release is partly about the most obsessive fans hunting down bugs and typos. This one's already been reported to Sierra.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry but how is how Wendis acted any different then how Yarra acts now? They both heavily encouraged him to have sex with other women.
And it's not like Wynn gets a 'pass' for doing what she did to Wendis's remains. If you actually did any of her bonus interactions you'd see literally everyone, Robin, Sarai, Yarra, ect all ragging on her that what she did was wrong, and the way she brushed off Simon's feelings was even worse.

Not to mention she's been quite the ally in literally every event, especially with Robin helping both in the order test AND saving her during the 3rd war. And her apology wasn't 'sorry not sorry' as you put it. It was an honest confession that she wasn't able to move on like Simon could adopting Robin. She stayed stuck in her tower alone with grief going to extreme lengths just to bring her back. She was hurting and did something stupid, and Simon understands that.
Regarding the relation simon/ wendis and the way it is presented (her beeing hornier than a succubi and whatnot), you should also understand it was a period of extreme stress.
I mean they were in the middle of a massive continental grindfest and on the loosing end. People they cared, friends family getting killed broken left and right.
Also she died relatively early in their relationship maybe simon didnt get time to get pissed off by her not properly flushing her tampon everytime or constantly using his toothbrush.
In short their relationship was a high adrealine, high dopamine honeymoon so of course he idoliase it a bit in his mind.

As for the wynn/simon side and the fact that she gets off easy for what she did.
Their bond was forged by shared blood,sweat(cum? ^^) and grief.
Even with 90 in anger Simon would still take that russel crowe gladiator shit kinda fatal hit to save her .
Also helps that he perfectly knows she is a social retard with no common sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
damn, TLS is still going on? i played it years ago and loved but am intimidated to get back into it since it was already huge back then (last update i played was 29 i think)

Reactions: kailius

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
This was a really great update! Also props to fulminato for already having information about what to do I never have been good at that sort of stuff :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So any opinions on the Gawnfall Council as a whole? I was thinking on making a new religion but since the wiki doesn't provide much in what It effects, I'm not sure. I find it difficult and strange to an extent to see a Catholic Church try to accept Succubus but than again, most Succubus in TLS don't tend to act like traditional Succubus in fantasy besides wanting intercourse.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but for some reason my Orcent has 50 MP, 30 from mandatory and +20 from being with Kara, as I know they're together. The thing is I have the Orcent x Kara scene but not the "rough" scene?, even though I meet all the requirements, Riala and Orcent talked in Ryoken I think, I went back there and it didn't trigger, his bar score is 15. So I dunno what I missed.

Edit: Tested the scene out with a save from start of Chapter 5 and I did trigger the scene and got Orcent X Kara and that counts as the rough scene but I didn't get the +20 extra MMP for a total of 70.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So any opinions on the Gawnfall Council as a whole? I was thinking on making a new religion but since the wiki doesn't provide much in what It effects, I'm not sure. I find it difficult and strange to an extent to see a Catholic Church try to accept Succubus but than again, most Succubus in TLS don't tend to act like traditional Succubus in fantasy besides wanting intercourse.
I think its much more consistent (and really they try to subtly push you for it) for Simon to work to keep the church together and to accept succubi as much as is possible. Though Simon is an Atheist he recognizes the beneficial structure of religion for others and it's in his best interest for there not to be more factions potentially looking for trouble with each other. Also once Ivalan Succubi are a thing it's not that hard to imagine a church that eventually accepts an Incubus King as not completely evil, whereas if that IK (or his minion as far as everyone else knew at the time) pushes for a 'rival' religion then they will always view him as an enemy.

If you mean stats/items obtained for each path I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I remember you get a lot more +religion score for keeping them together rather than going new religion and more for acceptance than non acceptance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tahxeol

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I think its much more consistent (and really they try to subtly push you for it) for Simon to work to keep the church together and to accept succubi as much as is possible. Though Simon is an Atheist he recognizes the beneficial structure of religion for others and it's in his best interest for there not to be more factions potentially looking for trouble with each other. Also once Ivalan Succubi are a thing it's not that hard to imagine a church that eventually accepts an Incubus King as not completely evil, whereas if that IK (or his minion as far as everyone else knew at the time) pushes for a 'rival' religion then they will always view him as an enemy.

If you mean stats/items obtained for each path I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I remember you get a lot more +religion score for keeping them together rather than going new religion and more for acceptance than non acceptance.
You make a good point, I wasn't thinking about it from that angle. I was thinking Simon could manipulate the new succubi religion by subtle means, using It for his own end, whether that be having the Doom King apart of it's pantheon or him just manipulating the High Priestesses another way or have Sarai run it.

I wasn't really thinking about items/stats but that nice to know.

Yubiwan

Sep 18, 2019
Okay, here's a pair of saves, one from near the end of 0.53 content, one from the very start of it. Reason for both is that there's a lot of balancing still to come across the entire Gathering, it's possible the latter save might be in a state where it's impossible to reach whatever your desired outcomes are. My playthrough's been near-optimal to this point, so the earlier save shouldn't leave you locked out of anything that's possible to achieve.
Thanks man!

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Help, Chapter 4: Erosian War. I am getting murdered in the start of the war, the Robin, Qum, and Carina part. I just keep getting overrunned, I can't tank the damage, or do enough back to lower the numbers, it's honestly a headache...I know I got decent equipment, and all my characters are in the 50s so I feel like I shouldn't be getting destroyed like this. As much as I LOVE the story of this game, it feels so unbalanced against me, but I'm not going to save edit because I believe I should be able to beat this if the game is being properly tested, just my opinion.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
for a min-max perspective succubi accepted is overwhelming better compared the other scenarios, more ivalan acceptance, cheaper investment, a shining sword for first wandering chosen, ...

the effect of new religion are very few at the moment.

I don't know if this is a bug but for some reason my Orcent has 50 MP, 30 from mandatory and +20 from being with Kara, as I know they're together. The thing is I have the Orcent x Kara scene but not the "rough" scene?, even though I meet all the requirements, Riala and Orcent talked in Ryoken I think, I went back there and it didn't trigger, his bar score is 15. So I dunno what I missed.

Edit: Tested the scene out with a save from start of Chapter 5 and I did trigger the scene and got Orcent X Kara and that counts as the rough scene but I didn't get the +20 extra MMP for a total of 70.
you read the spreadsheet wrong. the two bonus aren't cumulative. the "rough scene" add a +1 level and MAT+5/MDF+20 on top of the +2 level and +20 MMP from orcent+kara (for a total of +3 level, +20 MMP, MAT+5, MDF+20).

Help, Chapter 4: Erosian War. I am getting murdered in the start of the war, the Robin, Qum, and Carina part. I just keep getting overrunned, I can't tank the damage, or do enough back to lower the numbers, it's honestly a headache...I know I got decent equipment, and all my characters are in the 50s so I feel like I shouldn't be getting destroyed like this. As much as I LOVE the story of this game, it feels so unbalanced against me, but I'm not going to save edit because I believe I should be able to beat this if the game is being properly tested, just my opinion.
party level and equip? near all the enemy in that section are weak to lighting dmg, robin lance should be able to bring down ane enemy in two/three hit alone and with two healer i don't know how you cannot keep up the dmg...

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Help, Chapter 4: Erosian War. I am getting murdered in the start of the war, the Robin, Qum, and Carina part.
You essentially have two healers. I don't know where you are specifically, but you want Robin to cast lances, while Carina uses shield of purity twice to double raise defences then mass heal, while qum uses arousing aura for increased attack and pretty lance if she has that.

the two bonus aren't cumulative.
Ahh, okay. I thought they were cause there wasn't a note in the walkthrough.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
:unsure: I think it has been two years since I last played this.
I wonder how it has changed. Are the saves even still compatible?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes