Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Regarding the second gathering, It is more important for you to gain as much influence points as possible or to spread out the influence points amongst the big three?
Hasn't been updated yet with the new info as the last bit as of 54.0 are still placeholder, so still need to wait for that. As for the points, main influece is important but you can earn that by influenceing others I think. You want to talk to Vunne to get +5 and have Gathering Rodak +7 for best outcome there, Gathering Orgasmic and Philon have checks in the pan-succubus council and said influence will boost the regional score at the end of the section but that's still placeholder.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
The wiki will get updated with the outcomes when the PUBLIC version comes out so sometime after this friday

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
if you do well in the events and talk with people in the free roam sections you can amass a decent amount of gathering points In my case I didn't even need to make choices that only boost gathering points and still got the best results so its usually better to spread it out.

Though to help you Ill give you fulminatos guide about the second gathering make sure to give fulminato props!

part 1

part 2
Hasn't been updated yet with the new info as the last bit as of 54.0 are still placeholder, so still need to wait for that. As for the points, main influece is important but you can earn that by influenceing others I think. You want to talk to Vunne to get +5 and have Gathering Rodak +7 for best outcome there, Gathering Orgasmic and Philon have checks in the pan-succubus council and said influence will boost the regional score at the end of the section but that's still placeholder.
That pastebin info is on the wiki which I was using before I asked. I wanted to ask also for any suggestions. I suppose I'm going for a optimized playthrough but than again, games like this are impossible to do blinded without F****** up bad.

So far I've gone with

Hint for Esthera to call out - Gathering Orgasmic +1
Support Anak Xerces - Gathering Philon +2
Remain silent - Gathering Influence +1
Extend olive branch to Lustlord - Gathering Rodak +2

Since they gave me points without taking any away. I guess these are the good answers? I only got to the recon portion before hitting the sack.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
That pastebin info is on the wiki which I was using before I asked. I wanted to ask also for any suggestions. I suppose I'm going for a optimized playthrough but than again, games like this are impossible to do blinded without F****** up bad.

So far I've gone with

Hint for Esthera to call out - Gathering Orgasmic +1
Support Anak Xerces - Gathering Philon +2
Remain silent - Gathering Influence +1
Extend olive branch to Lustlord - Gathering Rodak +2

Since they gave me points without taking any away. I guess these are the good answers? I only got to the recon portion before hitting the sack.
talking about the 0.45.0 the major result in the gathering are:
  1. Slavery reform: succubus council + gathering orgasmic 15+
  2. Trading agreement: gathering philon 10+, gathering influence 10+, succubus council + gathering philon + gathering orgasmic 25+
  3. Save all LL Harem: Vunne 5+, gathering rodak 7+
Side Issue:
  1. Spare the champion orc in solo competition
  2. Orgasmic Empire remove anti-lamia laws
  3. Best Result in Anak Gauntlet
  4. Win Nyst's Battleground
Avoid collateral the last day had placeholder value (all 0) and few switches are trivial to achive (skullpounder's succubi, permanent council, yhilin lamia, lexande connection)

Gathering scores gain:

Obvious and Superior choices + best result in the three event (orc, orgy and iris')
{a} Day1 Patronizing [Hint Esthera]: Gathering Orgasmic +1
{b} Day1 Bickering [Support Anak]: Gathering Philon +2
{c} Day1 Ignorance [Silence]: Gathering Influence +1
{e} Day1 Orcent: Gathering Influence +1
{f} Day1 Grubbak: Gathering Orgasmic +1
{g} Day1 Unsuccubus: Gathering Influence +1
{h} Team Wictory: Gathering Influence +2
{l} Balia Point [20+]: Gathering Influence +5, Gathering Rodak/Orgasmic/Philon +1
{n} Succubus LoB Room Talk2: Gathering Orgasmic +1
{p} Orgy Result [6+]: Gathering Influence +1, Gathering Orgasmic +1
{r} Iris Point[9+]: Gathering Influence +2, Gathering Orgasmic +2 Gathering Rodak/Philon +1

Gathering Influence: {c}+1 {e}+1 {g}+1 {h}+2 {l}+5 {p}+1 {r}+2 : 13
Gathering Orgasmic: {a}+1 {f}+1 {l}+1 {n}+1 {p}+1 {r}+2: 7
Gathering Rodak: {l}+1 {r}+1: 2
Gathering Philon: {b}+2 {l}+1 {r}+1: 4

Real Decision:
{d} Day1 Last: Gathering Score (Influence/Rodak/Orgasmic/Philon) +2
{h} Orc Decision: Gathering Country1 +5, Gathering Country2 +1 (Rodak-Philon/Philon-Orgasmic/Orgasmic-Philon)
{m} Orgy [Normal/Zirantian/slave Plan]: Gathering Orgasmic +2, Gathering Rodak +2/Gathering Philon +2, Gathering Rodak +1/Gathering Philon +5, Gathering Rodak -1, Gathering Orgasmic -1
{o} Succubus Anak Room: Gathering Score (Orgsmic/Rodak/Influence) +1
{q} Dish Choice: Gathering Score (Influence/Rodak/Orgasmic/Philon) +2

for a 0.45.0 walktrough for achive everything:

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hey guys, could any1 of u tell me whether simon gets to confront king alanon (i don't mean fighting him but talking) after the summit period. if yes is it a short or long exchange of thoughts ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
hey guys, could any1 of u tell me whether simon gets to confront king alanon (i don't mean fighting him but talking) after the summit period. if yes is it a short or long exchange of thoughts ?
if you mean in the chapter 2, no he is dismissive, some time after he will have a long talk with the group.

Reactions: Phantombeast

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Never played this game before. Are all the scenes illustrated?
Not yet, but sierra's working on it. Great game though, very involved story line. Don't let illustrations or lack of scare you away, I didn't and I'm glad I tried it, also plenty of fighting and leveling.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I mean its a fair question What is the current political situation! I can totally see megail saying that because of her no nonsense demeanor and asking additional questions would just create unnecessary fluff. That question just easily condenses it down and tells you all you need to know about the situation or at least a starting point you don't want the player to be confused about what's happening or to go in blind. Now back to the real question What's the current political situation!? :unsure:
I agree it's her style to cut to the chase, but I still don't find that phrase realistic. When have you asked anyone that? When has anyone ever asked you that? And I mean IRL, not as the expository device it's used for in fiction. In this case, they seemed willing to give personal testimony that would make her question clear, but she swept that aside and asked an artificial question. That would shut people down irl, too.

Kilose

Dec 6, 2017
so possible spoiler alert

in chapter 5 when you take control of blue haired hero lady before the second gathering you can talk to the rest of the harem is it normal that the anak's girl is in the room along with the rest of the harem I don't know if it a bug because when I talk to her I'm still controlling blue haired hero lady but beside the text box it Simon that seem to be talking to her they seem to be talking about something that at least as far as I'm aware hasn't yet happened something about the anak having abandoned her but I don't remember that happening yet unless she was abandon completely off screen

does she get abandon during or after the gathering because I'm really not sure if it a bug or if I should even be talking to her right now I don't want to go to the gathering without talking to her if it normal but if it isn't normal I don't know if I should even talk to her it driving me crazy

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I suspected the Incubus King problem wouldn't just go away by giving up the shard even before the Gathering introduced a handful of Incubus Kings. I can see Simon and Esthera have a few things in common. Both of them possess power but don't allow their power to posses them. Both accepted that power because it presented solutions, and both foresee giving up that power when it presents a solution. Not 'if', but 'when'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and both foresee giving up that power when it presents a solution. Not 'if', but 'when'.
Simon has said multiple times he won't give it up.

In fact the search for the golden shards to make his harem immortal because he is and he doesn't want to live without them.

Why would he make his harem immortal if he was planning on giving it up?

Esthera has had enough of living, she's a different case entirely. She's watched her people enslaved and most of her daughters die and wants to follow them.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Sounds like a bug to me. The way the developer normally operates is by using patrons as beta testers for new content and then coming out with the public release that includes bugfixes and minor re-balancing a week or two later.

The Patreon release is what is currently available on this site so this bug is likely already being fixed. Looking in the official forum it appears that at least one person working on a guide for The Second Gathering already has access to a 0.54.1

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes