Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Done.
The battle system is something I like. Hilstara/Carina Turtle heal +Varia for Physical attac, Robin for Magical or Aka/Vhala for debuff is a good strat for pretty much anything.

Thanks for the posting and reply. Nothing too convoluted, but seems like more than just the default, so that's good. Though I prefer the side battle view rather than that one.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
so the " " link is broke. Anyone able to give me the proper link to make this work?

I dont usually play rpg games, but I remember this one being very good.

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
so the " " link is broke. Anyone able to give me the proper link to make this work?

I dont usually play rpg games, but I remember this one being very good.
Google is your best friend here. was literally the first result for "rpgm rtp".

Reactions: primeumaton

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the posting and reply. Nothing too convoluted, but seems like more than just the default, so that's good. Though I prefer the side battle view rather than that one.
in term of gameplay mechanic, there are some skill with a number of use for battle (1/3) in the second half of the game some character learn few skill requiring another character in the party, the tp system is reworked in a bit more complex one.

is there a way to change the resolution?
try "F6"

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
is there a list of all the scene that got updated with art already?
most of them are scattered through update post, and I wonder if there's a place where it compiled them into one so I can search easily which scene on Reflect

upd: oh, theres a compiled gallery in certain site, but only covers until update 0.52
would still prefer a centralized list if thats not too much of trouble
somebody already started on creating Art Scene wiki page, but its not finished yet:

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
The miraheze wikia
Please note that the is not associated with wikia/FANDOM in any way and is both the official wiki and a complete replacement due to changes made by FANDOM. See for details on how the move happened and please visit the if you have any feedback regarding the move.

Reactions: Reij and Nobby

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
is there a list of all the scene that got updated with art already?
most of them are scattered through update post, and I wonder if there's a place where it compiled them into one so I can search easily which scene on Reflect

upd: oh, theres a compiled gallery in certain site, but only covers until update 0.52
would still prefer a centralized list if thats not too much of trouble

what is the site that compiles gallery?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Please note that the is not associated with wikia/FANDOM in any way and is both the official wiki and a complete replacement due to changes made by FANDOM. See for details on how the move happened and please visit the if you have any feedback regarding the move.
I love the people talking about adding in CGs and text scenes from the game to the old wikia wherever they could.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
enkephalin07 Regardless of who is being an asshat, you aren't gonna get results with a bug report like that. You think it happens every time or something? A little thought should tell you that it doesn't, or other people would've noticed it in this months-old content before you did. Try posting a save from before the bug happens, maybe, and describe anything else weird you noticed about the situation or how your playthrough might've been unusual.
I use 'wiki' and 'wikia' word interchangeably on referring to "encyclopedia/information" site type
Maybe don't do that?

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Got a question what happens if one person collects all the soul shards? Been wondering for a long time did I miss something in the game or is it all speculation about what happens?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes