Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Where is the Paling Leaves?
stineford pond, interact with everything, if i remember correctly you need to circumnavigate the pond and fight the corrupt ingredient, just after him you can find the leave.

also wasn't most of the fucklord shard gathered up off screen because I think I remember Rilila saying there was only a few more expected after the optional one(I think optional) in the free roaming
they missed only two shard, the one taken by mestan and the one recovered by fuzkao.

[it's Riala, btw]

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 863750

I'm disappointed the game rewards the judgement to eternally torment someone. Hell is a vindictive wish-fulfillment fantasy indulged in by petty assholes who relish the torture of those they don't approve of. Justice is upholding the rights of the living, not the suffering of the dead. Retaliation serves no good purpose unless it presents a deterrent, and this fails that test.
Torturing the fucklord does provide a lesson to Wendis and the fucklord himself. Wendis comes to the realization that this isn't what she wanted and what she really wants is to prevent the acts the fucklord did before they happened. The fucklord learns of all the suffering he has inflicted on others though Its gruesome. Also allowing the torture completely destroys him which may prevent something or maybe even help his harem members heal. This is defiantly a morally grey question and your reasoning is just as valid as anyone's else and like the wiki said there may be conquences for doing that. The reason I allowed the torture is because you cant save everyone and I have to pick my battles and im not willing to fight for a person that has caused so much suffering

Last edited:

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I'm disappointed the game rewards the judgement to eternally torment someone. Hell is a vindictive wish-fulfillment fantasy indulged in by petty assholes who relish the torture of those they don't approve of. Justice is upholding the rights of the living, not the suffering of the dead. Retaliation serves no good purpose unless it presents a deterrent, and this fails that test.
Worth noting that in a poll on the old wiki 9% of respondents said they chose not to allow the torture because they expected it to have penalties later on. Right now torture looks like it comes with a strictly better reward, but we've seen examples before of 'evil' choices that looked like all upside in the moment and were later revealed to not be so.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Worth noting that in a poll on the old wiki 9% of respondents said they chose not to allow the torture because they expected it to have penalties later on. Right now torture looks like it comes with a strictly better reward, but we've seen examples before of 'evil' choices that looked like all upside in the moment and were later revealed to not be so.
i don't think is one of the cardinal "moral" choices. the big "moral choices" in the game (whore qum, varia rape) are question in the little girl last talk. estaven toture no.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Over the timeskip after the war, Simon has been collecting the vast majority of those fragments.
And, like Simon said, if it were possible to permanently destroy the shards, they would have diminished in number over the infinite cycles of time. They haven't. Therefore, those missing pieces will, eventually, be found again.
"Vast majority of those fragments" Yes he has, but my point is that he hasn't gotten them all. He missed two in Mestan in Fukuzo if not more. And those are the significant pieces, if you recall Tertia said there was once an era where the shards were split in literally 1000s of tiny small pieces. It could be parts of fucklords massive shard was chipped off to such a degree, and there really would be way of finding them then. And Ginista still did SOMETHING to the shards she had, like I said, 'destroyed or banished' either way its gone and we dont know where or how to get it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Copying the princess?
it's not a moral choice per se. but a piece in the frame of the use of trin power. the little girl talk start with a question about trin.
and i was talking about high relevant moral choice. this is a choice, unwise, but a single istance

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
it's not a moral choice per se. but a piece in the frame of the use of trin power. the little girl talk start with a question about trin.
and i was talking about high relevant moral choice. this is a choice, unwise, but a single istance
Her question about Trin has nothing to do with this specific use of Trin's power. My point was there have been times where an 'evil' choice at first looked like it had only positive consequences but later turned out to have negative ones that weren't known for multiple updates. And thus it is possible the game will punish us for torturing Estaven.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Her question about Trin has nothing to do with this specific use of Trin's power. My point was there have been times where an 'evil' choice at first looked like it had only positive consequences but later turned out to have negative ones that weren't known for multiple updates. And thus it is possible the game will punish us for torturing Estaven.
don't think there are realy evil choices in this game. there are some moral dilemmas, and a lot of gray areas.
in the game there are some choices involving only one good option and the other are sub-par [neranda negotiation letter/magic/ambassor for example] and other with alternative with doubious gains [OZL/NUP support in zirantia].
and to counterweight the gain for estaven torture must be an hell of a effect. and based on wendis dialogue after... i think we don't see any other fallout of that decision.

back to theorizing okay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
I haven't checked this game's update for a while now and now I find myself with a happy surprise in front of my eyes: have they really added any images for the h-scenes? After years of wall of text are there finally drawings too? In case I would be definitely satisfied, even if they were only a few

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't checked this game's update for a while now and now I find myself with a happy surprise in front of my eyes: have they really added any images for the h-scenes? After years of wall of text are there finally drawings too? In case I would be definitely satisfied, even if they were only a few
Yes, Act 1 is fully illustrated and a few scenes further.

Has anyone replayed Act 1? I remember writing about the addition of the Aka / Hilstara scene at the end of Act 1, but I don't have it, does everyone have it? There is information whether it is planned to fully illustrate Act 2 or scenes will be added further randomly?

Reactions: Ippolito

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I believe the current goal or last one I remember reading was making sure each Harem Member had at least one scene whether there was an update on said goals I don't remember reading it

Reactions: D3xter_

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I believe the current goal or last one I remember reading was making sure each Harem Member had at least one scene whether there was an update on said goals I don't remember reading it
That's the most recent I've heard, yeah. Currently working to get each harem member a scene, unspecified what the priority will be (if any) after that.

Reactions: D3xter_

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
Is this the most up to date fulminato play through guide?

Looking to start a new game and do a little better with my investments. First time around I tried to save Carina’s men and it really hampered me on Pr0n for little to no benefit.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018

Looking to start a new game and do a little better with my investments. First time around I tried to save Carina’s men and it really hampered me on Pr0n for little to no benefit.
Looks like, yes. Definitely keep some saves once you get to chapter 5 (possibly earlier, but nowhere near required) since there's a lot up in the air later on.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the later updates are mostly investment-free. i think up the erosian invasion (included) can be "finalized". starting with the last chapter 4 investment cycle everything is subject to change. the only real change before is shift the DK action during the war from "defend" to "appearence" for a free +2 arclent acceptance.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes