Jul 26, 2019
Can someone help me with the 'Control of Lust flow' in Yhilin? IDK what to do or where to get it before the fight with Incubus Emperor

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone help me with the 'Control of Lust flow' in Yhilin? IDK what to do or where to get it before the fight with Incubus Emperor
have you learn all the skills in simon's route? (dominate, corrupt, lust renewal, lust gain and king aura)
if the reply is no.... you cannot [you learn the skills you miss instead].

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Will we will ever be given the choice to take Andra for ourselves? It really annoys me we corrupt her but we don't get her, instead a fudging orc gets her than a succubus priestess as a trophy >_>

I feel like she could be useful, even If she only helping Sara.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Will we will ever be given the choice to take Andra for ourselves? It really annoys me we corrupt her but we don't get her, instead a fudging orc gets her than a succubus priestess as a trophy >_>

I feel like she could be useful, even If she only helping Sara.
No, because Simon doesn't like her in the slightest. He won't go out of his way to make her suffer (all she's had has been almost entirely self inflicted) but he's got no interest in helping her either.

Simon is not, and will never be a self insert character. Your desires as a player won't really be catered to.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how the ProN system in the game works. Is it all handled with switches and variables? I never gave it much thought and presumed it was but just realised Tradesmasher guild score isn't in variables. Got me curious.
Your current ProN is just a variable, and what you invested in and when are just flags afaict. So when you get payouts it just checks those flags and adds the appropriate amount to your current ProN. Sierra doesn't seem to check that for cheaters either (probably because of some major rebalancing she did while still keeping save files intact) so it's pretty safe to just add a few Million ProN if you want to go on a shopping spree.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Fulminato: is it possible to upload save data from the game to your calculator? I assume not because the save files are encrypted, but...
I just got to finishing the latest patch and... welll... after 3 hours I CANNOT optimize it for my playthrough and I still ended up with [LL Harem Partial] On and [Light Collateral] on... after so many months I will absolutely not be able to remember every choice I made to replicate them in the calculator.
And it would help greatly for some of those stupid checks that I have absolutely no idea about, like the orc army stats that can actually boost a couple of gathering variables.

To be honest I might just tank the above two switches, because fuck all those variables, I just can't get them to add up properly and I'm tired of reloading and replaying the entire gathering.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone know how the ProN system in the game works. Is it all handled with switches and variables? I never gave it much thought and presumed it was but just realised Tradesmasher guild score isn't in variables. Got me curious.
Like Troqu said, it's a simple variable. I cheated myself a few billion ProN or so, and it hasn't bit me in the ass yet :p

Reactions: A360

Noread

Sep 14, 2018
Hello, this might be a dumb post, but I cant seem to be able to trigger Altina's scene in the Dark Ruin, I dont want to re-do everything to trigger it at the camp, am I missing something? Is she lost forever now?
Edit: After a quick check of her affection level, im uncertain wether or not I did trigger the scene back at camp and just forgot (replayed the inbetween like 10 times because I messed up the timing a bunch) is there any way to tell?

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
Fulminato: is it possible to upload save data from the game to your calculator? I assume not because the save files are encrypted, but...
I just got to finishing the latest patch and... welll... after 3 hours I CANNOT optimize it for my playthrough and I still ended up with [LL Harem Partial] On and [Light Collateral] on... after so many months I will absolutely not be able to remember every choice I made to replicate them in the calculator.
And it would help greatly for some of those stupid checks that I have absolutely no idea about, like the orc army stats that can actually boost a couple of gathering variables.

To be honest I might just tank the above two switches, because fuck all those variables, I just can't get them to add up properly and I'm tired of reloading and replaying the entire gathering.
It's impossible to completely avoid collateral damage while getting everything else. Like you must sacrifice something to get no collateral at all. Getting everything else and Light Collateral is possible, tho.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

read a game save and extract the information needed for the whole calculator is well beyond my ability. but for the gathering you don't need much infomration in term of past decision. the most optimized run up to date is:
you cannot avoid light damage at the end, for avoid any collateral you must give up most of the pan-succubus results.

the key point you must have are:
* esthera rp 100+
* Tak'Kan score 60+ if you had the orc research in chapter 4 completed, Tak'Kan 70+ otherwise.
* Orc Hidden Stats nearly Maxed (Sapience 8 [max 8], Magic 4+ [max 5], Attractiveness: 4+ [max 5])
* Don't lose any orcs in erosian invasion.
* Orcsphere
* Wynn Join
* Balia Locked
* Tower delving research at least started (better if completed, it leave you with a bit leeway in the race time/chests)
* all but one of: Nalili Locked, Chalice States 60+, Yhilin Final, New Givini 50+, Orri's restaurant and Eustrin Final.
* social 60+
* economy 100+
PS: if you lost at least one orc in erosia you must have Tak'Kan 70+ and orc research done for compensate.

for the best result this is mandatory. they are easy to check in your save.

Hello, this might be a dumb post, but I cant seem to be able to trigger Altina's scene in the Dark Ruin, I dont want to re-do everything to trigger it at the camp, am I missing something? Is she lost forever now?
Edit: After a quick check of her affection level, im uncertain wether or not I did trigger the scene back at camp and just forgot (replayed the inbetween like 10 times because I messed up the timing a bunch) is there any way to tell?
if you talk with her in the ruins she said "Simon..." if you don't have triggered the scene, othewise she said "I'll always be ready for you!"
this should be easy to check, if you had the "simon..." reply you must exit in the pass map and return in the ruins.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
read a game save and extract the information needed for the whole calculator is well beyond my ability. but for the gathering you don't need much infomration in term of past decision. the most optimized run up to date is:
you cannot avoid light damage at the end, for avoid any collateral you must give up most of the pan-succubus results.

the key point you must have are:
* esthera rp 100+
* Tak'Kan score 60+ if you had the orc research in chapter 4 completed, Tak'Kan 70+ otherwise.
* Orc Hidden Stats nearly Maxed (Sapience 8 [max 8], Magic 4+ [max 5], Attractiveness: 4+ [max 5])
* Don't lose any orcs in erosian invasion.
* Orcsphere
* Wynn Join
* Balia Locked
* Tower delving research at least started (better if completed, it leave you with a bit leeway in the race time/chests)
* all but one of: Nalili Locked, Chalice States 60+, Yhilin Final, New Givini 50+, Orri's restaurant and Eustrin Final.
* social 60+
* economy 100+
PS: if you lost at least one orc in erosia you must have Tak'Kan 70+ and orc research done for compensate.
for the best result this is mandatory. they are easy to check in your save.
Lmao, I actually meet all the above criteria and still wracked my brain trying to get all the variables minmaxed.
Thanks, I guess I'll just tank the light collateral and replay (AGAIN) to get a couple more Rodak points to avoid the LL harem partial switch. You can also tank the Orc Champion duel throw that way, I actually killed him for those extra variable scores.
I thought the crucial points I'm missing are from the orc army scores, where buffing their strength can get you whopping 3 Gathering Influence variable score, for example.

Also, regarding the Nyst Battleground part, I've found that I actually cannot give Xestris mana and it's more optimal for me to have 100 left to defend from LL. I still win that way even though I have only 400 mana total for some reason. I've absolutely no clue how I missed out on 4 harem members, I thought I only skipped out on Sarai for now.
EDIT: Forgot about Neranda as well. FUCK those Eustrin final requirements.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Lmao, I actually meet all the above criteria and still wracked my brain trying to get all the variables minmaxed.
Thanks, I guess I'll just tank the light collateral and replay (AGAIN) to get a couple more Rodak points to avoid the LL harem partial switch. You can also tank the Orc Champion duel throw that way, I actually killed him for those extra variable scores.
I thought the crucial points I'm missing are from the orc army scores, where buffing their strength can get you whopping 3 Gathering Influence variable score, for example.
for the best result you need increase attractiveness both time (the second is the "warrior" option). only way to gather enough orgasmic infuence for pass slavery reform in the council. the "strenght" option is a plain worse, in the first opportunity you have only a +1 gathering influence, with any other option is a +3 for one contry and +1 with another. stack both increase in the same stat is another +2 with one country (the same of the +3 before), another strength increase is a gathering influence +3, so you have influence country1 +5, influence country2 +1 [sum 6] vs gathering influence +4 [4].

it's everything explained in the pastebin.

Also, regarding the Nyst Battleground part, I've found that I actually cannot give Xestris mana and it's more optimal for me to have 100 left to defend from LL. I still win that way even though I have only 400 mana total for some reason. I've absolutely no clue how I missed out on 4 harem members, I thought I only skipped out on Sarai for now.
EDIT: Forgot about Neranda as well. FUCK those Eustrin final requirements.
with 400 you cannot win, you need at least 450. [250 for nyst pillar, 100 for stop tanurak and 100 for stop the LL or give it to mestan, the result is the same]. gift xestris mana can be or cannot be relevant in the future, but attacking fuzkao seem a waste of mana and nothing else, the LoB interaction effect are unkwnow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
with 400 you cannot win, you need at least 450
Sorry, my bad, I had 500. 400 is the basic and then I got +100 from the 23 harem size. Which is just enough to win.
As for the harem, I'm missing Neranda and Sarai. But I have all the others you mentioned. So who are the other 2 for 27 total? Does the game consider an impossible option for harem size at this point? Ginasta doesn't get added yet.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry, my bad, I had 500. 400 is the basic and then I got +100 from the 23 harem size. Which is just enough to win.
As for the harem, I'm missing Neranda and Sarai. But I have all the others you mentioned. So who are the other 2 for 27 total? Does the game consider an impossible option for harem size at this point? Ginasta doesn't get added yet.
ginasta and sabitha are counted.

12 fight memeber (yarra, aka, qum, robin, hilstara, altina, varia, carina, nalili, uyae, riala and ginasta)
6 non combat (megail, trin, balia, wynn, dari and iris)
6 leader (janine, sarai, fheliel, lynine, orilise, neranda)
3 other (sabitha, wendis and tertia)

total: 27.

you can check yarra's harem panel

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Am I the only one that never realise just how many people are in this group? I mean, 27 seems huge, with little interaction with each characters, but most of them seems like a really cohesive group of friends

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes