0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
ginasta and sabitha are counted.
Well then were they not added to the harem in my case? It's actually not possible to check on with Yarra on the harem size during the gathering, and it seems as if they're added in the short Tower sequence (with the Ginasta talk/recruitment) before the Second Gathering sequence. So in fact the only indicator I have of the harem size is Doom King's mana during the Nyst Battlefield sequence, which is 500 (400 base + 100 for 23 harem size).
Could this be a bug? I did skip out on the 0.53 build and loaded up my 0.52.0 save on the 0.54.2 build...

Noread

Sep 14, 2018
read a game save and extract the information needed for the whole calculator is well beyond my ability. but for the gathering you don't need much infomration in term of past decision. the most optimized run up to date is:
you cannot avoid light damage at the end, for avoid any collateral you must give up most of the pan-succubus results.

the key point you must have are:
* esthera rp 100+
* Tak'Kan score 60+ if you had the orc research in chapter 4 completed, Tak'Kan 70+ otherwise.
* Orc Hidden Stats nearly Maxed (Sapience 8 [max 8], Magic 4+ [max 5], Attractiveness: 4+ [max 5])
* Don't lose any orcs in erosian invasion.
* Orcsphere
* Wynn Join
* Balia Locked
* Tower delving research at least started (better if completed, it leave you with a bit leeway in the race time/chests)
* all but one of: Nalili Locked, Chalice States 60+, Yhilin Final, New Givini 50+, Orri's restaurant and Eustrin Final.
* social 60+
* economy 100+
PS: if you lost at least one orc in erosia you must have Tak'Kan 70+ and orc research done for compensate.

for the best result this is mandatory. they are easy to check in your save.

if you talk with her in the ruins she said "Simon..." if you don't have triggered the scene, othewise she said "I'll always be ready for you!"
this should be easy to check, if you had the "simon..." reply you must exit in the pass map and return in the ruins.
Thank you very much! I can stop worrying about the new playthrough now

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
Well then were they not added to the harem in my case? It's actually not possible to check on with Yarra on the harem size during the gathering, and it seems as if they're added in the short Tower sequence (with the Ginasta talk/recruitment) before the Second Gathering sequence. So in fact the only indicator I have of the harem size is Doom King's mana during the Nyst Battlefield sequence, which is 500 (400 base + 100 for 23 harem size).
Could this be a bug? I did skip out on the 0.53 build and loaded up my 0.52.0 save on the 0.54.2 build...
Yeah, it was a bug in 52.0 iirc, I managed to resolve it by replaying the last free roam section.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, it was a bug in 52.0 iirc, I managed to resolve it by replaying the last free roam section.
Ehh, wouldn't replaying the Tower dialogue section directly after the LL tower section rescuing Ginasta talk be enough though? Too lazy to datamine the game for where the "harem addition" takes place exactly, but my guess it happens there.

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
Ehh, wouldn't replaying the Tower dialogue section directly after the LL tower section rescuing Ginasta talk be enough though? Too lazy to datamine the game for where the "harem addition" takes place exactly, but my guess it happens there.
If you want to unlock Neranda you'll have to play through it again, should be fine otherwise.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
yes, talking with ginasta in tower hq after meet the LL in DK palace increase the harem size.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I recently replayed it and used Carina, Qum, Riala and Uyae

the fight was very touch and go since lustlord could oneshot any team member with his buffs up.

I think my frist team was Varia, Ginesta, Vhala and robin which was a lot smother(least sure on the last two even more so on robin)

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
Reshaped Varia, Aka, Carina, Vhala

Varia is an absolute beast with ATK specialization, [Encourage] to self-buff and [Blade Dance]. She's basically ideal DPS anywhere where physical or anti-sex damage is involved. (if you got the crusader sword from the war vaults)
Aka debuffs LL with [Disabling Assault], Carina buffs party DEF with [Purity Shield], Vhala uses [Arrow of Abstinence] and also [Unperson Aura] if you want.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
What is wrong with Yarra quests? Have started Yarra's request, after returning into the Inn and sleep she does not start the dialog at all, what is wrong with this quest?

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone advise at the beginning of chapter 2 is it better to invest in Iron Cudgel Mercs in order to save Carina soldiers and gain shining armor or it will be better to invest in Stineford Magic Shop? Have only 10K Pros thanks to the Trins scheme at the Bank)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone advise at the beginning of chapter 2 is it better to invest in Iron Cudgel Mercs in order to save Carina soldiers and gain shining armor or it will be better to invest in Stineford Magic Shop? Have only 10K Pros thanks to the Trins scheme at the Bank)
Most people agree the extra money from the magic shop is way too important to pass up if you want to have a really optimized run.

Shining armor is a generic item you can purchase from the Premium Steel shop so the rewards for saving Carina's men are not worth the cost. You can still do it for the sake of role-playing if you want, but it will not payoff and you will have to make some concessions later in the game to make up for it.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Most people agree the extra money from the magic shop is way too important to pass up if you want to have a really optimized run.

Shining armor is a generic item you can purchase from the Premium Steel shop so the rewards for saving Carina's men are not worth the cost. You can still do it for the sake of role-playing if you want, but it will not payoff and you will have to make some concessions later in the game to make up for it.
So, if I will save Carina troops, because of them I will have some additional troops balance issue or concessions will arise due to low investments?

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
saving the troops is not worth it. they only make a very small diference a war. at this point the magic shop is most worth it

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So, if I will save Carina troops, because of them I will have some additional troops balance issue or concessions will arise due to low investments?
you gain marginaly more army stats. but nothing in the game require that pittance of scores.
stineford shop + an opportunity you found later (in the next 'round' of investment) become one of the best investment in the game, return wise. don't buy stineford shop will be a huge hole in the pron return. and the snowball effect is crushing (less money mean less investment, and that mean less return, and that become even less investment...)

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes