Efregg

Sep 13, 2020
Kinda odd, but I'm currently stuck in Chapter 3 without knowing how to progress. I have an inkling that messing with what I saw as "minor" switches might have fucked up the game, or maybe it's the variables(?)

The ones I could remember are, using RPGMakerSaveEdit:
+ Checking 846: VAULT PASS
+ Checking 342: Rapist Captured and unchecking 341: Rapist Escaped
+ Checking 1238: Doubt: Betricia
+ Checking 1265: 1238 = Betricia, saving, then unchecking this box and saving again.

Anyway, I'm at 3/4 ticks checked for "Govern Yhilin II" aside from "Check in with ongoing projects", and I think I'm pretty much done with this section (investments, diplomacy talk, theology talk, shutting up Andra). I also have seen the convo with the captured Chosen in his cells with Ginasta asking to be transferred.

Here's my main and current save. I'd appreciate if anyone could offer fixes or pointing out how to progress. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I'm dumb. Just gotta actually select "Work" and "Finish" while talking to Janine. I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time. By the way, this game is awesome. Once I have managed my budgets (IRL) I might just subscribe to Sierra Lee Patreon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Kinda odd, but I'm currently stuck in Chapter 3 without knowing how to progress. I have an inkling that messing with what I saw as "minor" switches might have fucked up the game, or maybe it's the variables(?)

The ones I could remember are, using RPGMakerSaveEdit:
+ Checking 846: VAULT PASS
+ Checking 342: Rapist Captured and unchecking 341: Rapist Escaped
+ Checking 1238: Doubt: Betricia
+ Checking 1265: 1238 = Betricia, saving, then unchecking this box and saving again.

Anyway, I'm at 3/4 ticks checked for "Govern Yhilin II" aside from "Check in with ongoing projects", and I think I'm pretty much done with this section (investments, diplomacy talk, theology talk, shutting up Andra). I also have seen the convo with the captured Chosen in his cells with Ginasta asking to be transferred.

Here's my main and current save. I'd appreciate if anyone could offer fixes or pointing out how to progress. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I'm dumb. Just gotta actually select "Work" and "Finish" while talking to Janine. I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time. By the way, this game is awesome. Once I have managed my budgets (IRL) I might just subscribe to Sierra Lee Patreon.
I got stuck like you before, but at chapter 2, what i did is deleted all saves from chap 2
and it works again, although i'm not sure if that would work for u

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
How would Yhilin and Esthera be pronounced? Seen that convo again with Orcent and Uyae
Yeh-lin, Yuh-he-lin. A few different ways for me. But mostly Yah-hill-in. According to google translate it's Yah-hill-een.
EEs-ther-ra for Esthera, hard E, slightly Spanish accent sound as well makes it easy.
Orc-ent but I've been calling him Orcsent. Translate says it's Or-sent, like Orson welles.
You-Yay for Uyae, despite me calling her Yue. Translate throws up Tamil with Yu'ē, so U-EE, hard E again.

Sep 12, 2019
How that hell you're supposed to accumulate 5 Million Pron in chapter 4 for the ancient ruins in time for not losing all the rewards for the optinional dungeon? This amount looks too much absurd for any normal player. Are you supposed to just skip a round of investiments to acumullate the money for that and losing other types of advantanges for not investing on them?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
How that hell you're supposed to accumulate 5 Million Pron in chapter 4 for the ancient ruins in time for not losing all the rewards for the optinional dungeon? This amount looks too much absurd for any normal player. Are you supposed to just skip a round of investiments to acumullate the money for that and losing other types of advantanges for not investing on them?
If by normal player you mean someone who's not using a walkthrough or otherwise working hard to optimize then I'd agree that it's absurd to try for the ruins excavation. One of my few real criticisms of TLS is that the vast amount of choice is kinda empty since there's a clear best path through most sections. If you're on or near that best path 5 mil ProN is doable before the Erosian War without skipping much, if you're not it could easily be impossible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RenéDescartes
Sep 12, 2019
If by normal player you mean someone who's not using a walkthrough or otherwise working hard to optimize then I'd agree that it's absurd to try for the ruins excavation. One of my few real criticisms of TLS is that the vast amount of choice is kinda empty since there's a clear best path through most sections. If you're on or near that best path 5 mil ProN is doable before the Erosian War without skipping much, if you're not it could easily be impossible.
Maybe i fucked up real bad them, since i'm actually playing this game using a walkthrough after i was done with chapter 1 and reseted the game once after founding out so many bad things happen if you whore Qum that my God, the dev really made this choice one of the worse possible to do in the game, not worth of 5k pron at all. I'm right in the last round of chpater 4 (after the war with the fucklord) and my investiments gave me 2.6 million pron. How much i was supposed to win in the best case scneario? 4M? Maybe even 5M at once?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe i fucked up real bad them, since i'm actually playing this game using a walkthrough after i was done with chapter 1 and reseted the game once after founding out so many bad things happen if you whore Qum that my God, the dev really made this choice one of the worse possible to do in the game, not worth of 5k pron at all. I'm right in the last round of chpater 4 (after the war with the fucklord) and my investiments gave me 2.6 million pron. How much i was supposed to win in the best case scneario? 4M? Maybe even 5M at once?
for an unwhore qum playthorugh 2.5M should be your investment return at the start of chapter 4. the last chapter 4 should be 4+M.
for a whored one... 3M/5+M i think [never interested in a whored qum run].

if you want an optimized playthorugh for a unwhored qum... i know two of them.
thosha's playthrough: .
my [fulminato's] playthrough: .

thosha page is detailed and step-to-step playthorugh, my is only the ultra-condensed version of the choice that matter.

after updating my calculator i will revise my playthorugh, but anything up to the erosia invasion (included) will not change with one exception, during the arclentian war in the "battle for the bridges" you should take the "appearance" option instead of the "defense" for DK action. [the change will net a +2 arclent acceptance without chaging anything else].

the main revision will be in the last chapter 4 and first chapter 5 investment cycles. the other section you can go straight, the investement don't change the outcome. for the 0.53/0.54 content you can use this: {refer to for the list of the activity that matter}

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I think this game is doing fine, hope it can get more support !
Still think it's borderline criminal when you look at some of the games that are doing better on this website, and on patreon, but i suppose that's life.
I suppose TLS can be somewhat intimidating and unaproachable to newcomers, as you have to get a couple of hours in, before you really start getting a feel for what the game is.
It's probably more marketable to stick to the tropes and cliches, with the same settings and characters as all the rest of the games, but it doesn't earn you a loyal fanbase like this one.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I feel dumb for only thinking about it now, but aren't the Chosen basicaly defectives copies of Ginsatia? I mean, they can heal themself pretty much instantly, gain power ridicously fast and easily, use a sword, use said sword for beams of light attacks...
It feel like they are an artificial copy of the world protection mechanism

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I feel dumb for only thinking about it now, but aren't the Chosen basicaly defectives copies of Ginsatia? I mean, they can heal themself pretty much instantly, gain power ridicously fast and easily, use a sword, use said sword for beams of light attacks...
It feel like they are an artificial copy of the world protection mechanism
Oh boy, you should visit the discussion threads on the TLS wiki forum
That particular subject has been talked about, pretty much since Ginasta was introduced as a fast-learning, swordwielding, "paladin-esque" character.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Oh boy, you should visit the discussion threads on the TLS wiki forum
That particular subject has been talked about, pretty much since Ginasta was introduced as a fast-learning, swordwielding, "paladin-esque" character.
Now that you mention the sword thing, interestingly ginasta can actually equip pretty much anything, swords, axes, claws, daggers, even magic staffs, the only things she can't use are succubus equipment and vhala's bows (same goes for armor)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Nice, It's a great tool.
I see one issue though, the option for getting Tertia into the harem doesn't appear in the first chapter 5 investment round, despite having a score above 30.
I'm guessing it may be due to the fact that I only reached 30 after freeing Eustrin from Aram, which is a new addition to the calculator?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Nice, It's a great tool.
I see one issue though, the option for getting Tertia into the harem doesn't appear in the first chapter 5 investment round, despite having a score above 30.
I'm guessing it may be due to the fact that I only reached 30 after freeing Eustrin from Aram, which is a new addition to the calculator?
i will check, but please write any report, problem or bug in the forum thread, this help me to don't forget or lost any reports along the way.

did you olso update your walktrouth?
not yet. i'm evaluating two path. a full restoration road (feroholm, stineford farm, zirantia infrastructure) and a religion stuff path (ivalan churces, interfaith collaboration, succubi knight). i'm think will stick with the first because some restorative project will have an effect after the next iteration, all the religious investments have only immediate effect. and the next section is the open-wolrd one, so will hardly matter if you do in the earlier iteration or in the next.

i usualy play the full route to be sure of the math (and done another test for the math inside the calculator).
this time i think will take the effort to create a page in the wiki with a more verbose version of the walkthrough. not a step-to-step like thosha, but something more of the crude pastebin [the 'pastebin' version of the playthrough will be update as well]. and create a full list of savegame in key moments for public use.

i can't say when, but for the pastebin with the calculator save will be released in a short time, the other... i hope to don't procrastinate it to much.

Last edited:

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
How much is left of the game to be made at this point? I don't really know how version numbers work. As far as I know chapter 5 will be the last does that mean 54 means we're halfway through it or is the last chapter going to be a larger size than the rest and there will be a version 0.60, 0.70 etc. Anyone that's been around longer know?

I've thought of backing this for a while but not sure it's worth it if the game is in the home stretch. Don't think a few $ would help the dev much at that stage
version number in this particular game is just how many times the game have been updated iirc.
0.54 means its the 54th major update for this game.
And we are on the home stretch in terms of the game's story.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How much is left of the game to be made at this point? I don't really know how version numbers work. As far as I know chapter 5 will be the last does that mean 54 means we're halfway through it or is the last chapter going to be a larger size than the rest and there will be a version 0.60, 0.70 etc. Anyone that's been around longer know?

I've thought of backing this for a while but not sure it's worth it if the game is in the home stretch. Don't think a few $ would help the dev much at that stage
as catal010 said, 0.54 mean this is the 54th major/content release of the game. the next will be the 0.55.
for the other, sierra parteon is grow well beyond the mere TSL support/developing. she had some other game out and she wrote a few books. her parteon is for all of this. if you are interested in TLS alone, the game will be alwasy free and the public release a week after the patreon one (with few eception of 2 weeks if an extended testing and balancing is required)

this is the last chapter, based on the game assest (the shape of the research chamber for chapter 4/5) i think we will see at least other two iteration after the next and then we cross the not returning line with the end of the game. [iteration = the time you receive new money from megail and the research projet will be complete and you are free to choose another]

Last edited:

Jul 22, 2018
I don't always show up to comment in here.
When I do, I have something important to say.
I'll steal another man's words.
Came here for the fap, actually enjoyed playing the game.
Good freaking job.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Nice, It's a great tool.
no other bug-ish reported, so i push the new release with the tertia check moved.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes