Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
reality will create a powerful enough warrior to kill him.
Thx for your replay but that's all that happens? I kind of of expected that collecting all these soul shards would result in a true incubus king (the idea that Simon had but instead of just appearing its created) A being that would use the person as a vehicle to do their bidding or something... but I'm probably wrong some of this more complex stuff blows past me :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thx for your replay but that's all that happens? I kind of of expected that collecting all these soul shards would result in a true incubus king (the idea that Simon had but instead of just appearing its created) A being that would use the person as a vehicle to do their bidding or something... but I'm probably wrong some of this more complex stuff blows past me :ROFLMAO:

you played all the game content?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Like I said, implied but not confirmed.
Don't be a dick, Fulminato. Your pisspoor attitude comes across on the forum as well
i still ask, you have another explanation? because if a thing isn't say out of loud this doesn't make it unproven or wrong.
yes the thing is never state in the game, but every evidence we have about that matter make that interpretation valid.
if you think i'm wrong, feel free to explain why. after all i'm proven wrong a significative numbers of time in the past. and for sure I don't attack anyone only if he think i'm not right. but doing it without any proof or reasoning... well i tend to dismiss them.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
i still ask, you have another explanation? because if a thing isn't say out of loud this doesn't make it unproven or wrong.
yes the thing is never state in the game, but every evidence we have about that matter make that interpretation valid.
if you think i'm wrong, feel free to explain why. after all i'm proven wrong a significative numbers of time in the past. and for sure I don't attack anyone only if he think i'm not right. but doing it without any proof or reasoning... well i tend to dismiss them.
Did i ever say you were guaranteed to be wrong? No. I only made the objectively true observation that nothing has been confirmed about why previous Lustlords all died, and that no theory can be confirmed with the information we have in 0.54
While I too think that a tower-created manisfestation like Ginasta is the most likely theory, it is not guaranteed.
It could happen because of a powerful and truly immortal tower walker seeking balance (perhaps the unknown walker on Arclent)
It could be because of the theory that Incubus Kings lose interest in immortality and the world as they "mellow" over the years, and let themselves die out of boredom or tiredness.
It could happen because anything can and will happen according to the "infinite monkey theorem", including a seemingly immortal Incubus King dying at some point in an almost infinite "wheel" of events.
It could happen because the game is no where near completed, and there are a lot of unanswered questions about the tower, that Sierra has yet to explain fully
Hell, it could even be an inconcisteny in the lore.
And while I have many doubts about any and all of these theories, they are still very much on the table. And I don't plan on parading around, like a stiff prick, claiming that my theory is an objective truth. Your arrogance will only make it more entertaining if it turns out that you missed the bullseye by a mile.
The dice haven't hit the table yet, and the game isn't completed

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Did i ever say you were guaranteed to be wrong? No. I only made the objectively true observation that nothing has been confirmed about why previous Lustlords all died, and that no theory can be confirmed with the information we have in 0.54
While I too think that a tower-created manisfestation like Ginasta is the most likely theory, it is not guaranteed.
It could happen because of a powerful and truly immortal tower walker seeking balance (perhaps the unknown walker on Arclent)
It could be because of the theory that Incubus Kings lose interest in immortality and the world as they "mellow" over the years, and let themselves die out of boredom or tiredness.
It could happen because anything can and will happen according to the "infinite monkey theorem", including a seemingly immortal Incubus King dying at some point in an almost infinite "wheel" of events.
It could happen because the game is no where near completed, and there are a lot of unanswered questions about the tower, that Sierra has yet to explain fully
Hell, it could even be an inconcisteny in the lore.
And while I have many doubts about any and all of these theories, they are still very much on the table. And I don't plan on parading around, like a stiff prick, claiming that my theory is an objective truth. Your arrogance will only make it more entertaining if it turns out that you missed the bullseye by a mile.
The dice haven't hit the table yet, and the game isn't completed
Chill dude, just chill.

Got a question what happens if one person collects all the soul shards? Been wondering for a long time did I miss something in the game or is it all speculation about what happens?
Just to get back to the original topic. I don't think full rejoining of the shards is possible any longer. To many little scattered bits. If you recall the doomking armor had a small shard in it, Wendis has a shard she ate, Railia found Simon's shard just floating in the tower, Fucklord's shard was scattered to the winds, Ginasta did who knows what to the shards she found. Either destroyed them as she claimed, or banished them far far away. Either way getting all shards back together seems unlikely. Having 95% maybe, but there will always be little 0.01%s of shards scattered about.

Reactions: Maizemallard
Aug 22, 2018
Fucklord's shard was scattered to the winds
Over the timeskip after the war, Simon has been collecting the vast majority of those fragments.
And, like Simon said, if it were possible to permanently destroy the shards, they would have diminished in number over the infinite cycles of time. They haven't. Therefore, those missing pieces will, eventually, be found again.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
"Just to get back to the original topic. I don't think full rejoining of the shards is possible any longer. To many little scattered bits. If you recall the doomking armor had a small shard in it, Wendis has a shard she ate, Railia found Simon's shard just floating in the tower, Fucklord's shard was scattered to the winds, Ginasta did who knows what to the shards she found. Either destroyed them as she claimed, or banished them far far away. Either way getting all shards back together seems unlikely. Having 95% maybe, but there will always be little 0.01%s of shards scattered about."

That's actually the biggest speed bump I've found, for the sake of theory lets say Simon finds all the shards outside of his care which would include the anaks shard. Now how would he extract the shards from the people he cares about either they die along the way or he finds a why to extract a soul shard without killing the person (now that I think about it is there any evidence of people dying when you take their shard from their body?). Now begins the biggest question would Simon even do this and I believe he would in certain scenarios
all this is speculation and is for fun nothing is proven to be true because we don't have all the pieces and because TLS is a ongoing project

Last edited:
Reactions: Waxer

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
another thing that happens to powerful Incubus kings is the whole seal and sunder thing goddess can do to the Kings that enslave them and of course any random mortal that claws there way back from deep in the tower could be a major cause as well.

also wasn't most of the fucklord shard gathered up off screen because I think I remember Rilila saying there was only a few more expected after the optional one(I think optional) in the free roaming

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
1603043861310.png
You can choose to let torture the Fucklord or not. Letting her grants +10 Entity Cohesion and +1 Sabitha, and may have further consequences later. Stopping her doesn't seem to have any immediate effect.
I'm disappointed the game rewards the judgement to eternally torment someone. Hell is a vindictive wish-fulfillment fantasy indulged in by petty assholes who relish the torture of those they don't approve of. Justice is upholding the rights of the living, not the suffering of the dead. Retaliation serves no good purpose unless it presents a deterrent, and this fails that test.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I mean not Eternally Torment just a more Painful complete and total destruction of his soul(though as far as we know you can't destroy a soul painlessly though I would believe the torture was more painful option ). And the two bonus for that choice makes sense one is an actual demon and the other comes to the realization that wasn't what she wanted(that it was just revenge ) and that she didn't care for it while also releasing more of the built up RAGE from decades of painful existence.

of course both of these is after he killed himself

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes