Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
so possible spoiler alert

in chapter 5 when you take control of blue haired hero lady before the second gathering you can talk to the rest of the harem is it normal that the anak's girl is in the room along with the rest of the harem
That's a bug I had with Xestris as well, I posted that a few pages ago. Just don't talk to her and you can get through that section just fine.
Your group retreats to Yhilin after the gathering and that's when she's supposed to show up.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it's a 0.54.0 bug. avoid her and talk with every other character.

I suspected the Incubus King problem wouldn't just go away by giving up the shard even before the Gathering introduced a handful of Incubus Kings. I can see Simon and Esthera have a few things in common. Both of them possess power but don't allow their power to posses them. Both accepted that power because it presented solutions, and both foresee giving up that power when it presents a solution. Not 'if', but 'when'.
the shard become part of one soul. giving up the power mean die. and nothing we know can cange this fact.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
So, apparently I have found what is either a bug or just cursed gameplay. Basically during Ch. 3 in Zirantia in the "maze" I held skip through most of the dialogue since it was something I had already played through. Completing the puzzle I reached the point where you can select your party and save. I did neither instead holding control and clicking x. I ended up with the Yarra party which made the fights harder but still doable. Story continued just fine until I reached Yillin, where I realised that half of my party was missing, including Simon. Since I had no save from there I decided I should keep going, thinking loading would fix it. Reaching the dwarf kingdom following the chace scene I was able to find the rest of the party, except simon. I am now stuck without him I believe and sadly me being a brainlet, my nearest save is on the orgasmic empire. Here is my save. If anyone can help me with that it would really be apreciated. Side note, I visited the Aram fort, hoping that viewing the spirte would help, it did not. Simon can still interact with the enviroment and during the debry clearing even... clear the debry. But I cannot view him anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Thankfully going to the war against the I.E seemed to resolve it, right after dealing with all the seeds. Nevertheless I will leave this here as a warning at least, be careful with those things, because god knows how harder it was to deal with everything without my strongest party member.

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Being a completionist and playing this game has my mood swinging from cloud nine to rock bottom pretty often.
It's easy enough to get optimal results for relationships or investments following the walkthrough, completing things so optimally that you're rewarded with a shining sword and getting all of those is a bigger challenge.

PrimalInstinct

Aug 4, 2019
Has someone an opimal Save (Toshas Playthrough) from the Start of Chapter 4? I followed that Walkthrough exactly but let the unpeople motion happend and i don`t want to replay the last 20 hours. Or is there a way to cheat/edit the outcome?

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Hi guys I completed "Aka's Condition" quest but she's still not cured, health still declining, is that a bug?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Has someone an opimal Save (Toshas Playthrough) from the Start of Chapter 4? I followed that Walkthrough exactly but let the unpeople motion happend and i don`t want to replay the last 20 hours. Or is there a way to cheat/edit the outcome?
It's theoretically possible via the Flags section of the RPGmaker save editor but that section is so long and complicated that it would be very easy to screw something up.

I could provide one of my backup saves but I used the general guides rather than any of the individual play-through ones while cheating for investments and affection.

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys I completed "Aka's Condition" quest but she's still not cured, health still declining, is that a bug?
Normal. She's still afflicted and will decline without Simon, it's just that she can actually function now.
There's barely any hard fighting in the chapter, and you'll know in advance when it's going to happen. So just chug some potions before you begin.

Reactions: lucas69

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
pubblic out:

TLS 0.54.2 Public Release

New update is public!
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.54.1
- Numerous changes.
- I made some tweaks to the Lustlord fight, trying to make it more challenging without just cranking his stats.

TLS 0.54.2
- Further fixing and polishing.

Unfortunately, there were new bugs and minor balance tweaks being done right up to today. I would like to be able to put this out and then take a break, but I'm apprehensive that some of these last second fixes may have caused new problems. If we need a version 0.54.3, I'll try to put it out reasonably promptly.

I feel like I just... poured everything into this one. I wanted to get to this point, since it resolves the previous cliffhanger and brings closure to a number of major arcs, but I'm courting burnout. I hope to take some time to do some writing, hopefully finish up Once Ever After, and generally take a little time for myself. There will be weekly updates on Patreon, as always, but there should be some updates here as well.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I went ahead to look at some of the ntr discussion. I noticed many were upset the characters in game were pretending harem is the same thing as an open relationship where they tend to stick around with one guy but often casually fool around on one another.

At the very least, for the purposes of this site, Harem means:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
This is a harem, and it's also an open relationship.

However I have requested a "swinging" tag and also a voyeur tag, which it most certainly needs.

Furthermore, NTR doesn't really apply to this as a result of the specific part of the def:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
While I think it's a fair argument for that chosen one raping a member of Simon's harem near the beginning (Aka), I think the content generally is not intended to make people feel that sense of jealousy. There is that murky gray area though, because if you test it on most games it would very clearly get the tag from that scene.

Last edited:

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
is there a way to just enjoy the gallery? i really don't have the time to play the game.
If you grab a save from near the end of the game and use the Reflect skill? But that's kind of pointless for many reasons. Most of the scenes have no art, only text (and often pages of it), it's impossible to get every single one in a single playthrough, and also this game just isn't about that. No judgement at all toward fapfests, TLS is not a fapfest. The vast majority of scenes won't even make any sense if you try to just jump right to them.

Reactions: Tahxeol
Apr 11, 2020
If you grab a save from near the end of the game and use the Reflect skill? But that's kind of pointless for many reasons. Most of the scenes have no art, only text (and often pages of it), it's impossible to get every single one in a single playthrough, and also this game just isn't about that. No judgement at all toward fapfests, TLS is not a fapfest. The vast majority of scenes won't even make any sense if you try to just jump right to them.
Who has reflect tho

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
You know, one thing that gets me about these RPG Maker games, is that there are very rarely screenshots of actual gameplay, menus, etc. Sometimes I like to see them beforehand and see what I'm getting myself into. Like, is it basically just the default menu, did some thought and time go into it, and other things. Regardless, this seems like it could be interesting, so I'll give it a shot.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes