maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
:unsure: I think it has been two years since I last played this.
I wonder how it has changed. Are the saves even still compatible?
Depending on where you quit, Sierra tries to alter as little as possible for previous versions but it sometimes happens. But you can use your old saves yes.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
:unsure: I think it has been two years since I last played this.
I wonder how it has changed. Are the saves even still compatible?
I mean, it's up to you, but if it'd been that long for me, I'd just start over. It'll give you the opportunity to collect things you may have missed... See the new CG... Get a refresher course on the characters/story, etc.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
So, putting aside the Anak and it's ennemy, doesn't Simon reign, or at least influence pretty much every nation in the world?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
He has for at least the end of chapter 4 where he had influence or direct control over pretty much everywhere to the point now he the only new area he gained influence in is Philon though in quite a few his influence has massively increased.

The wildes being the main area he has no influence in and we know some people live there

There is a reason his social control is one of the main reason he is one of the big 3 Tyrants

Reactions: Sotman

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
Help, Chapter 4: Erosian War. I am getting murdered in the start of the war, the Robin, Qum, and Carina part. I just keep getting overrunned, I can't tank the damage, or do enough back to lower the numbers, it's honestly a headache...I know I got decent equipment, and all my characters are in the 50s so I feel like I shouldn't be getting destroyed like this. As much as I LOVE the story of this game, it feels so unbalanced against me, but I'm not going to save edit because I believe I should be able to beat this if the game is being properly tested, just my opinion.
Robin's Disrupt skill should be a great help. Also shouldn't you also have Hilstara for that part?

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
So weird question and character theory?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes people just try to diagnose personalities. There are genetically/mentally/emotionally "normal" people who just don't care about anything else beyond their hobbies, even to the very extreme. If you had to put a label on it, she's closer to a sociopath than anything, particularly with her singlemindedness and lack of concern for anyone beyond those that can further her goals. However, if you take into account how she (very) slightly changes later in the game in her conversations with harem members, it's more likely that her behavior is more a product of her upbringing/environment than any kind of disorder.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes people just try to diagnose personalities. There are genetically/mentally/emotionally "normal" people who just don't care about anything else beyond their hobbies, even to the very extreme. If you had to put a label on it, she's closer to a sociopath than anything, particularly with her singlemindedness and lack of concern for anyone beyond those that can further her goals. However, if you take into account how she (very) slightly changes later in the game in her conversations with harem members, it's more likely that her behavior is more a product of her upbringing/environment than any kind of disorder.
It's a bit ironic to say that people are just trying to diagnose personalities and then make a diagnosis of your own. I think given the evidence the autism spectrum is a much better label for her than "sociopathy" (which isn't even truly a thing, assuming you mean clinical psychopathy?). Her monotropism and particular variety of poor social skills are very much in line with ASD, which she doesn't show any of the 3 main characteristics of psychopathy.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
It's a bit ironic to say that people are just trying to diagnose personalities and then make a diagnosis of your own. I think given the evidence the autism spectrum is a much better label for her than "sociopathy" (which isn't even truly a thing, assuming you mean clinical psychopathy?). Her monotropism and particular variety of poor social skills are very much in line with ASD, which she doesn't show any of the 3 main characteristics of psychopathy.
This is my last word on the subject before it veers further off topic.
I didn't say she was a sociopath, I said she's closer to a sociopath, meaning that her behavior leans towards what people might expect of a sociopath. I then went on to add that her personality is likely just due to her environment, so you were clearly cherry picking what I had to say.

If people that swear by that ridiculous spectrum had their way, they'd slap the autism label on every young problem child, which, some districts and private schools already do... It covers far too wide an array of behavior that can be attributed to far too many other causes for it to mean anything. She's not autistic, she's just different, with a subsequently different view on the world. Feel free to reply, but I'm holding off on checking this thread again until 0.55.

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
1602296223579.png
I've never asked something like this irl, and if anyone had asked me, I wouldn't know how to make a long story short. It's implausible dialog ending in a fruitless scene, narrative fluff; why are they even there? She could back up a bit and ask them about their circumstances, why they're heading away from that country. If that doesn't paint the picture, it'll at least be a more sensible starting point than "What's the current political situation".

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 851820
I've never asked something like this irl, and if anyone had asked me, I wouldn't know how to make a long story short. It's implausible dialog ending in a fruitless scene, narrative fluff; why are they even there? She could back up a bit and ask them about their circumstances, why they're heading away from that country. If that doesn't paint the picture, it'll at least be a more sensible starting point than "What's the current political situation".
I mean its a fair question What is the current political situation! I can totally see megail saying that because of her no nonsense demeanor and asking additional questions would just create unnecessary fluff. That question just easily condenses it down and tells you all you need to know about the situation or at least a starting point you don't want the player to be confused about what's happening or to go in blind. Now back to the real question What's the current political situation!? :unsure:

Last edited:

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Is there any way to extract it on Android? I tried renaming the file to .rar instead of .exe, as previously recommended in the thread, but it didn't work

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any way to extract it on Android? I tried renaming the file to .rar instead of .exe, as previously recommended in the thread, but it didn't work
Theres a RAR extracter on the google play store that should work.
No. RPG maker is a windows game.
There's also an RPG maker player for android. Never used it myself though. I prefer playing on pc.

Reactions: Maizemallard

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Regarding the second gathering, It is more important for you to gain as much influence points as possible or to spread out the influence points amongst the big three? I realize what the objective is but I'm not really sure how to go about it since again, the game isn't exactly helpful and the wiki just gives me point values, doesn't actually tell me what I want to know.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Regarding the second gathering, It is more important for you to gain as much influence points as possible or to spread out the influence points amongst the big three? I realize what the objective is but I'm not really sure how to go about it since again, the game isn't exactly helpful and the wiki just gives me point values, doesn't actually tell me what I want to know.
if you do well in the events and talk with people in the free roam sections you can amass a decent amount of gathering points In my case I didn't even need to make choices that only boost gathering points and still got the best results so its usually better to spread it out.

Though to help you Ill give you fulminatos guide about the second gathering make sure to give fulminato props!

part 1

part 2

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes