Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Good time of night everyone! Can someone advice what will be a better place to invest at the Megail's split Route, I have 50.000 Pron left and after some time of reading, I have two option Eustrin Supplier or Eustrin Processor.
As I understand from the wiki, first will give some bonuses at war, but which one? The second one more Prons to spend (I think, this one is better for future investments)?
Also, is it realy a good idea to invest in Anti-corruption campaign (more bank prons and relations) and/or in Shrine renovation (for Carina +20 and +1 religion)?

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
That's really far from true. I put the details in the Spoilder because.. well it's a minor quarrel but the details are numerous.
And for the none-spoiler part I think it's much more important to thank you for all the questions you answered for whoever showed up to ask them. And all the other stuff you do for the game. It's really neet and such a detail as above doesn't change anything about that. So thx a lot. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why don't you use the ? (by Kx1st) it isn't update with the chapter 5 stuff, but until the end of chapter 4 should be complete. or well, is up-todate, bui it's scope is way bigger compared an investment planner.

Wow I wonder when the next update will come >.> Last free update was October 16 >_>
not to soon, i'm afraid, the dev was in burnout releasing the last update, and for now she is focused on once ever after (a relatively small rpgmaker mv project).

Good time of night everyone! Can someone advice what will be a better place to invest at the Megail's split Route, I have 50.000 Pron left and after some time of reading, I have two option Eustrin Supplier or Eustrin Processor.
As I understand from the wiki, first will give some bonuses at war, but which one? The second one more Prons to spend (I think, this one is better for future investments)?
Also, is it realy a good idea to invest in Anti-corruption campaign (more bank prons and relations) and/or in Shrine renovation (for Carina +20 and +1 religion)?
between processor or supplier it isn't real a choice, processor is better, basicaly in every aspect. anti corruption campaign can grant a social +1 early, it make reach the 40 mark for the first chapter four event easier. but it isn't required, and outside it don't grant any other bonus. shrine rinnoviation is one of the wrost investment of the game, you don't need that carina rp, and the shrine reduce sarai rp, so it's a no-no

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Fulminato Thanks for the response! Maybe you or someone can also advise, will it be better to invest in AriGarda at the end of Chapter 1 or in Iron Cudgel and Bridge Repair? Also, what the difference will be in hiring them by Simon or just bribing them to House Rose?

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Fulminato Thanks for the response! Maybe you or someone can also advise, will it be better to invest in AriGarda at the end of Chapter 1 or in Iron Cudgel and Bridge Repair? Also, what the difference will be in hiring them by Simon or just bribing them to House Rose?
Iron cudgel and Bridge Repair. That way you save Carina's men (Still think the Shining Armor they give you is related to the swords somehow) and the bridge repair reduces the cost of Ardoheim magic trade (Good investment) and Yhilin Supplier.
Ari-Garda are expensive but worth bribing for House Rose, otherwise they'll work for House Adament and work against you in the Battle of Yhilin.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Iron cudgel and Bridge Repair. That way you save Carina's men (Still think the Shining Armor they give you is related to the swords somehow) and the bridge repair reduces the cost of Ardoheim magic trade (Good investment) and Yhilin Supplier.
Ari-Garda are expensive but worth bribing for House Rose, otherwise they'll work for House Adament and work against you in the Battle of Yhilin.
Saving Carina's men is only something to do for roleplay reasons. It's a massive drain on your money (since the mercs keep getting paid) and you can buy Shining Armor in Eustrin.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
arigarda is a realy bad investment, expecialy compared the other two 25K investment in the same cycle. (mine processing or yhilin bank). even alone isn't enough to reach the best threshold in the horde battle (you need arigarda and another mercenary group) and it's a massive drain in pron return (all the mercenary have some unkeep in the reunion return, -30K iron cudgel, -45K dusty horde, -75K arigarda). after the horde battle there is only one mechanical difference between hiring arigarda in the first chapter or bribing them to accept house rose contracts, and bribing them is better for that. so it's a no-no-no.

bridge repair is a mixed bag, it's reduce the cost of two invesment in megail route/reunion section and the reduction is higher of it's cost, so it's relatively good, but after the event starting chapter 3 (I don't think you play it yet, so no spoiler) don't have repaired the bridge in chapter 1 is globaly better, and the gain are permanent, allowing you to reach the 40 social mark for start of chapter 4 easy (it's a +1 social aftet that event), a thing very expensive to reach, so if you can make all works is a huge money saving down the line (the choice of delay the bridge repair to the reunion section).

you can buy the shining armor in the premium steel, and they are the same item kay wear at the start of the game and the one gifted you by carina man. trading ProN (hiring mercenary) for Sx (buy shining armor) is alwasy a bad thing.

Saving Carina's men is only something to do for roleplay reasons. It's a massive drain on your money (since the mercs keep getting paid) and you can buy Shining Armor in Eustrin.
the shining armor sold in eustrin is different from the shining armor you can receive as gift from carina's men. but you can buy them from premium steel, so no real difference.

thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
Hoping someone can point out what I'm missing.
I'm part way through the Ardford summit, Day 2 after voting. I've done the hidden port, spoken to all the delegates, but I can't figure out how to progress to the next day. Tried speaking to the Yhilin ambassador and going up to my room, but nothing to prompt moving forward.

Is there any chance going too far forward in the Unpeople quest might have messed things up?

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I'm part way through the Ardford summit, Day 2 after voting. I've done the hidden port, spoken to all the delegates, but I can't figure out how to progress to the next day. Tried speaking to the Yhilin ambassador and going up to my room, but nothing to prompt moving forward.

Is there any chance going too far forward in the Unpeople quest might have messed things up?
I might be wrong, but you're supposed to go to Vhala and help the jailbreak quest? Or is that what you refer as Unpeople quest..

thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
I might be wrong, but you're supposed to go to Vhala and help the jailbreak quest? Or is that what you refer as Unpeople quest..
Yeah, did the jail break and I'm part way through collecting info on who is making new unpeople. I've still got to get the royal retreat and speaking to the high preistess leads to go, but I can't follow them at the moment because of the summit.
However I can't progress with the summit because I can't figure out how to go to sleep.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

have you done the investigation with vala? if you go in the vhala's office and nothing trigger you are missing at least one mandatory lead. the lead are in merchant guild (the girl on the desk in the left side of the bulding), the aramite embassy and royal retreat (the building to the right the cathedral).
there are six optional lead/clue, granting rp with dari and vhala, two of them had already past (check the unpoeple in the hole and talk with esther the end of the first day, the dialogue in church factionalism ending with "... such a circus" the other four are: an inquisitor in the cathedral, tyna in palace library, [if you have done the essence shield research] the inquisition HQ (the big building the other side of the ivalan bank) and [if you had take merchant guild membership] the man in the upper left desk in merchant guild buliding.

thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
have you done the investigation with vala? if you go in the vhala's office and nothing trigger you are missing at least one mandatory lead. the lead are in merchant guild (the girl on the desk in the left side of the bulding), the aramite embassy and royal retreat (the building to the right the cathedral).
there are six optional lead/clue, granting rp with dari and vhala, two of them had already past (check the unpoeple in the hole and talk with esther the end of the first day, the dialogue in church factionalism ending with "... such a circus" the other four are: an inquisitor in the cathedral, tyna in palace library, [if you have done the essence shield research] the inquisition HQ (the big building the other side of the ivalan bank) and [if you had take merchant guild membership] the man in the upper left desk in merchant guild buliding.
I haven't finished it, I haven't been able to get the Royal Retreat to trigger. Guide I read said I need to talk to the "chamberlain at the big table", but the guy at the conference table at the palace doesn't trigger anything. Am I at the wrong table?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I haven't finished it, I haven't been able to get the Royal Retreat to trigger. Guide I read said I need to talk to the "chamberlain at the big table", but the guy at the conference table at the palace doesn't trigger anything. Am I at the wrong table?
[...] and royal retreat (the building to the right the cathedral)[...]

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
why don't you use the ? (by Kx1st) it isn't update with the chapter 5 stuff, but until the end of chapter 4 should be complete. or well, is up-todate, bui it's scope is way bigger compared an investment planner.
From a quick peek your calc is a pretty much everything one could dream of besides I'ld like to do something for myself too! And I have fund building up some exel sheets from scratch (well from walkthrough actually) from time to time. The Investements were a good opportunity. Good thing about the sheet - I can simply copy paste all into another table to try something different. And I will be able to compare both quite easily. :)

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Am I really the only one that doesn't feel even guilty of cheating in this game by morphing Simon into Midas?

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I have again some questions and I do hope that someone will help with them:
1. What will be different in case of the amount of investments (50 000 or 100 000) in Order of Silence? Any benefits from the 100 000?
2. Is there any use to invest in Ardford Restaurant? It gives some positive (but small) profit and positive stats for such small investments as well as opens some financial benefits after Orri's Restaurant quest (or am I wrong)?
3. Is it a good idea to invest in Ghenalese Expatriate Program? Or the benefits are still unclear?

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Good evening everyone.
I have again some questions and I do hope that someone will help with them:
1. What changes the amount of investments (50 000 or 100 000) in Order of Silence? Any benefits from the 100 000?
2. Is there any use to invest in Ardford Restaurant? It gives some positive (but small) profit and positive stats for such small investments as well as opens some financial benefits after Orri's Restaurant quest (or am I wrong)?
3. Is it a good idea to invest in Ghenalese Expatriate Program? Or the benefits are still unclear?
1. There is a hidden variable that tracks how well the Order of Silence is doing, a 100k donation will max out that variable at 100, while a 50k donation will have it start at 50 instead, but you can increase it by doing the sidequests that benefit the Order of Silence. Assuming you're doing all the sidequests and being thorough with your gameplay, the only benefit of a 100k donation is that you will get some minor army variable boosts during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of Chapter 4. Most people agree the 50k donation is the more optimal decision.

2. Buying the Ardford Restaurant in chapter 2 is run dependant. If you need the money for something else then you should probably skip it, it is a pretty mediocre investment. Main reason to pick it up in Chapter 2 is if you need the extra Ardoheim score point to decrease the price of the Ardford Bank investment or if you have the money to spare anyway. You do need to buy the restaurant during Chapter 4 if you want to complete Orri's quest though.

3. No, most people agree that investment is not good, as far as I recall the only long term benefit is extra relationship points with a character that is pretty easy to max anyway. Only reason to get it is if you need to get an extra vote during day 3 in the summit, but you shouldn't need it if you played everything else right.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes