Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So according to the version number, is the game about halfway done with this much content?
Version numbers don't automatically equal a percentage. There can be 4 versions or 69 versions.

As for how far through development this is, it's getting near to the ending.

bradstev

May 13, 2018
So I accidentally triggered the invasion at the towers in act 2 before visiting the withered place to save Altina, am I going to be able to access this after the invasion in a free roam right after the battle or will I be locked out of this now?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So I accidentally triggered the invasion at the towers in act 2 before visiting the withered place to save Altina, am I going to be able to access this after the invasion in a free roam right after the battle or will I be locked out of this now?
you miss her for good, sadly.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
What is wrote in the 27.Dec update and is it clear when we can count with the next update? its some time ago since the last playthrough

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
last one is on early November
so we're just hitting the 2 month break of TLS update, which Sierra usually does to stave off burnt out.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
What is wrote in the 27.Dec update and is it clear when we can count with the next update? its some time ago since the last playthrough
her focus is now in once ever after, with the goal to release a playable build. next patreon post should be the annual recap, so wait a bit.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
I simply can´t beat Ginasta, and i tried everything.
The author could stop being an ass and add some grinding event were wew could really level up Simon, so we don´t get filtered by a badly assembled combat mechanics. Funny, it seems only i had problems with her battle.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I simply can´t beat Ginasta, and i tried everything.
The author could stop being an ass and add some grinding event were wew could really level up Simon, so we don´t get filtered by a badly assembled combat mechanics. Funny, it seems only i had problems with her battle.
pretty sure the boss battle are being balanced in mind with a normal, non-optimized playthrough. Where you dont farm every possible ounce of exp and missing a lot of opportunity to get good equipment for free.
boss battle do become quite hard if you just rush ahead of the game story, completing the main storyline without doing any kind of side quest exp gain.

fighter composition also matters, theres some really good combination of fighter to counter Ginasta debuff and her buffed attack.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Thanks. Aka´s 'disabling assault' and Varia´s 'Blade Dance' were the only combination that did damage to her, combined with Simon´s 'Support allies' skill. I managed to beat her with this combination - and with this combination only (i tought that you would have to do something clever like using Simon´s dominace with a combined Succubus entourage, but no). Still, the beating i´ve taken form the monsters in the beach from the Merchant guild quest during the summit forced me to forfeit the quest and get the worst results during the last voting day. Pretty frustrating, and that´s why people come here asking for save editors risking breaking the game. RPGMakers titles gave, in their large majority, a grinding option for the player to be able to slve certain boss fights - jumping that rule don´t make your game unique or more realistic, it breaks it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks. Aka´s 'disabling assault' and Varia´s 'Blade Dance' were the only combination that did damage to her, combined with Simon´s 'Support allies' skill. I managed to beat her with this combination - and with this combination only (i tought that you would have to do something clever like using Simon´s dominace with a combined Succubus entourage, but no). Still, the beating i´ve taken form the monsters in the beach from the Merchant guild quest during the summit forced me to forfeit the quest and get the worst results during the last voting day. Pretty frustrating, and that´s why people come here asking for save editors risking breaking the game. RPGMakers titles gave, in their large majority, a grinding option for the player to be able to slve certain boss fights - jumping that rule don´t make your game unique or more realistic, it breaks it.
if you are unable to finish the hidden port can be only a underleveled and/or underequipped party. probably both.
if you don't upgrade your equip asap the money burned in potions will make impossibile buy the better equipment, and the rounds your party will lose in using the item is fatal.

outside a very few combats (and ginasta isn't one of them) i can basicaly steamrolled everything in the game, and i alwasy sell any consumbale (outside special, non buyable potions and orc potions.) and invest in better gears.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
if you are unable to finish the hidden port can be only a underleveled and/or underequipped party. probably both.
if you don't upgrade your equip asap the money burned in potions will make impossibile buy the better equipment, and the rounds your party will lose in using the item is fatal.

outside a very few combats (and ginasta isn't one of them) i can basicaly steamrolled everything in the game, and i alwasy sell any consumbale (outside special, non buyable potions and orc potions.) and invest in better gears.
No idea exactly what i missed, but since i couldn´t bribe the vault votes anyway (i invested and converted the Pron until everything was gone) i missed that annoying quest and the aftermatch, and let me say that i never ever had any problems with any other battle since Ginasta so far. The Unmen battles were a joke and even the bosses after that were easy - i reloaded the save just to be sure that it wasn´t only my techniques or the formation, and i was right: it´s a tedious, dice-rolling in 70% chance for the enemy, reload-and-try-again scenario that´s worse enven than Dark Souls. I´m not kidding, the author really slipped on that one and that beach alone could simply drive the majority of players to simple throw this game aside. If he´s reading tihs, he better be warned.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
(i invested and converted the Pron until everything was gone) i missed that annoying quest and the aftermatch
I almost want you to continue your playthrough, not because you're not going optimal but you're deliberately avoiding most challenges and optional battles which will catch you later.. This deviation is interesting.
As for the beach battles, you just have to know what you're doing. The most annoying thing personally is the debuffs and stolen mana that can drag out the fight. But I just swapped out the girls who were ready with who were drained and I had no trouble. I also had a few decent things at the time, durge weapons for Simon, Hilstara and Varia, Thug Orbs for Carina and Altina but everyone was using things we had found, namely Dwarven helmets and the like.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No idea exactly what i missed, but since i couldn´t bribe the vault votes anyway (i invested and converted the Pron until everything was gone) i missed that annoying quest and the aftermatch, and let me say that i never ever had any problems with any other battle since Ginasta so far. The Unmen battles were a joke and even the bosses after that were easy - i reloaded the save just to be sure that it wasn´t only my techniques or the formation, and i was right: it´s a tedious, dice-rolling in 70% chance for the enemy, reload-and-try-again scenario that´s worse enven than Dark Souls. I´m not kidding, the author really slipped on that one and that beach alone could simply drive the majority of players to simple throw this game aside. If he´s reading tihs, he better be warned.
convert pron in sx is... unwise at best. i read a lot of people struggle with the hidden port, but to my knowledge all of them were able of complete the fights [i havent any problem in doing it the first time, just the time needed to understand elemental weakness and debuff used by the enemy]. i think your party is both underleveled and underequipped. going forward you will find harder and harder overcame difficult/optional battles, reducing your xp and money thus you fall more and more behind the average party.

if my intuoition is correct you want the extra money in pron conversion for buing potion to keep up with the dmg your party suffers, because your healing ability aren't able to do that. my strategy is alwasy invest in better equipment over consumables. better armor mean less dmg taken, so no extra healing is needed, better weapons mean more dmg done, so the fights take less turn [less dmg taken by the party]. for example full equip in steel (weapons, armor and helm) in stineford for simon, aka and hilstara, a one or two of drudge weapons the first visit in yhilin, a master staff in aka route... you have the money for it, and without waste any pron in sx conversion. scourge all the maps for enemy groups and free chests, learn the weakness and the resistance of the enemy and watch for debuff (if not countered a double atk- and mag- can reduce the dmg of your party to a single digit, this is the main problem in the hidden port with the armored snail, for example)

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
How many butteflies do you need in succubus challenge?
I got 22 and can't fight the camp because it says that there are more butterflies but I can't find any.
Are they any hidden ones?

Am I blind or is it a bug?

I'm a fucking idiot.
In the walkthrough there is " the northwest group can be fought after acquiring enough butterflies " and I thought it was NORTHEAST.

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
All the fights are tested with the minimum level party you could have at that point so doubt they'll change it as it's already balanced for people not doing everything.

I literally done the port again last night it's definitely not a dice roll fight. Robin and Altina's magic (snail & moth) and Nalili's sex attacks (squid) are easily enough to get through it as you can hit every enemies weakness alongside Simon as support (if you have corrupt it's even easier). I've done it with Varia, Robin and Yarra before as well. The worst that happens even if you don't do a lot of side stuff by that point like I did the first time through is the snail dragon make the fights drag on.

Most of the optional fights come down to hitting weaknesses, what to prioritize killing first and a few such as Ginasta and Death Spark need debuff.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
This month, early, ideally next week, but there are things to be done.And it will be an open segment world section. there you know everything you wanted

Last edited:

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
convert pron in sx is... unwise at best. i read a lot of people struggle with the hidden port, but to my knowledge all of them were able of complete the fights [i havent any problem in doing it the first time, just the time needed to understand elemental weakness and debuff used by the enemy]. i think your party is both underleveled and underequipped. going forward you will find harder and harder overcame difficult/optional battles, reducing your xp and money thus you fall more and more behind the average party.

if my intuoition is correct you want the extra money in pron conversion for buing potion to keep up with the dmg your party suffers, because your healing ability aren't able to do that. my strategy is alwasy invest in better equipment over consumables. better armor mean less dmg taken, so no extra healing is needed, better weapons mean more dmg done, so the fights take less turn [less dmg taken by the party]. for example full equip in steel (weapons, armor and helm) in stineford for simon, aka and hilstara, a one or two of drudge weapons the first visit in yhilin, a master staff in aka route... you have the money for it, and without waste any pron in sx conversion. scourge all the maps for enemy groups and free chests, learn the weakness and the resistance of the enemy and watch for debuff (if not countered a double atk- and mag- can reduce the dmg of your party to a single digit, this is the main problem in the hidden port with the armored snail, for example)
That´s the frustrating part: i DID fought every enemy available in the game, hunted the fuckers down - or at least i tried - so if i missed something, that´s that and it ruined the voting - no Vaults for me and had to deal with the Unpersons during the war (althought i got the impression that they actually helped against the Incubus Duke, as i didn´t remember having to fight them). In all, i dont want to read any FAQS because i already reached chapter whathever (when you get the palace HQ) and i´m being able to deal with the enemies with certain combinations - and besides Hilstara, who died in the battle when she was alone and got crippled out of the host, i didn´t lost any battles against the seeds when you had to assemble 4 squads - mentioning that because that was another section that gave me several gameovers. After that, no fight had gave me a gameover, so far, and even if i feel that this game is an amazing title for an RPGMaker Game, lacking grinding and losing battles should be treated as a type of 'decision' ingame that leads to a branching path, because, as i´ve noticed, grinding has been removed and you CAN miss entire maps and sections of the game depending of your choices or if you don´t speak with all NPCs - and a gameover for lack of level or money on top of a storyline driven game with those characteristics is infuriating.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes