Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, i'm probably stupid, but I can't access Tertia zone after she was supposedly relocated to near the HQ. The next "main" thing I have to do is rescuing Ginasta (and then going to the second gathering), and I don't see her anywhere. She is not on the Harem listing either. According to my savefile, i'm at 33 RP.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Keyen go to the part of the HQ basement south of the lab.
So, who else here has tried the ?
I beat this years ago. It's kinda balanced as a challenge but I didn't like that it kept breaking the 4th wall to remind you it's not canon. There was some rewritten dialogue to spin it as a plausible alternate timeline scenario thing, and I'd have liked to see more of that, maybe even go to Stineford and Yhilin with Altina. Oh well, I guess that's asking a lot.

Reactions: Zaq Reman

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
is there a way to do failed quests, I didn't know we weren't able to go back to old quests and i have 3 separate quests I could never do.

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
From what I remember, the Lord of Blood lives in some kind of traveling fortress, yeah? Meaning that militarized airships are probably going to come in handy if ever we end up confronting him.
I beat this years ago. It's kinda balanced as a challenge but I didn't like that it kept breaking the 4th wall to remind you it's not canon. There was some rewritten dialogue to spin it as a plausible alternate timeline scenario thing, and I'd have liked to see more of that, maybe even go to Stineford and Yhilin with Altina. Oh well, I guess that's asking a lot.
Yeah, though I also found the alternate reasoning to be really shaky. I agree with all your other points though.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Yeah, though I also found the alternate reasoning to be really shaky.
From what I remember it involved him being a bit more ruthless and embracing the power a little more (in canon a lot of characters have said something something like "You could have a lot more power right now if you'd just accept it" and when Simon bothered to respond it's been like "yeah but I'd become something worse"). So I dunno about shaky but it might not have ended well. I dunno how much appeal there is for fans of TLS in Simon succumbing to corruption.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
From what I remember, the Lord of Blood lives in some kind of traveling fortress, yeah? Meaning that militarized airships are probably going to come in handy if ever we end up confronting him.
I Know that he will probably die, but I really can't see him use his flying fortress to conquer: the first gathering show that he want to conquer, but is smart enought not to start a fight he could lose, and the current situation of the world make it suicidal to start a war. As for Simon begining the war, it seem unlikely with Tanurak, the Anak and the other huge problems

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I Know that he will probably die, but I really can't see him use his flying fortress to conquer: the first gathering show that he want to conquer, but is smart enought not to start a fight he could lose, and the current situation of the world make it suicidal to start a war. As for Simon begining the war, it seem unlikely with Tanurak, the Anak and the other huge problems
the LoB had some tower capability, well beyond simon's group or other high ranked enemy (basicaly the anak and the one beyond chosen/ivala's crystal, perhpas the captor of ivala herself). he isn't a big player, but he is still a threat. i think the LoB arc will be resolved as side effect of another event, and it will be relatively soon.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
just a question given that this is getting more and more sprites will there be eventually an aim to make sprites for every seen or are these just extra's?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
just extras, probably at least one for each girl in the harem, but not one for every scene.
I don't mind reading just that its nice too see some pictures to break up staring at the RPG maker UI for hours so that's good news then

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't mind reading just that its nice too see some pictures to break up staring at the RPG maker UI for hours so that's good news then
Sorry, there seems to be a misunderstanding, every scene will get a CG (drawn fullscreen picture), but the dev is also adding some more sprite sex scenes (pixel art animations that play sometimes when sleeping on a bed).

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
Does anyone know how can I change attack and defense or simply values for characters using saveeditor? I've tried changing them it doesn't affect and values remain as they are.

spademan

Jun 30, 2017
MAN. have just finished again and this game is so great. Anyone have any other reccs on games with story?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes