Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Combat difficulty aside, i´m intrigued with the majority of political choices and sheer amount of investment options, so without reading any FAQ: is there a 'doomed' gameplay, or the equivalent of a very bad ending that´s not a gameover screen?
Because i really hate the church of Ivala and tried my best to fuck with everything during their summit, but all i received were lazy gameovers.
So far i screwed up with the summit, lost Hilstara and got depressing results with the succubus church votes, but could i have fared worst, or this is as bad as i can go?
Can a player lose girls or a fat chunk of the game depending of how poorly he decides things? Just curious.
I think you could have lost two more fighters, have Yilin still completly destroyed, and perhaps riots

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Combat difficulty aside, i´m intrigued with the majority of political choices and sheer amount of investment options, so without reading any FAQ: is there a 'doomed' gameplay, or the equivalent of a very bad ending that´s not a gameover screen?
Because i really hate the church of Ivala and tried my best to fuck with everything during their summit, but all i received were lazy gameovers.
So far i screwed up with the summit, lost Hilstara and got depressing results with the succubus church votes, but could i have fared worst, or this is as bad as i can go?
Can a player lose girls or a fat chunk of the game depending of how poorly he decides things? Just curious.
lose girls? no. the only thing you can lose is hilstara as fighting member. there are two big chunk of content gated beyond hidden scores threshold. yhilin final and eustrin final. based on the last patreon post will be soon another 'final' content for the game with enough hidden stats. [i don't know the country, perhaps the orgasmic empire]

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
So quick question what are the best options to invest in for Megail's route in Chapter 2? Have 150,000 pron and already invested in Ardoheim Magical Trade and the Yhilini Supplier at the Outskirts. Is the Dwarf Embassy worth it?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So quick question what are the best options to invest in for Megail's route in Chapter 2? Have 150,000 pron and already invested in Ardoheim Magical Trade and the Yhilini Supplier at the Outskirts. Is the Dwarf Embassy worth it?
Dwarf embassy is absolutely worth it, without it you are guaranteed to lose out on a reward in the upcoming section.

Other then that do all the bounty office quests for the easy sx and the chance to invest in it. It is the only in game place that lets you invest in it for sx and get back Pron.

After that the go for the dwarfs Manufacturer for 25,000 (HUGE RETURNS on that one.) And then since it's the only thing you have the pron on hand for, go for the camel supplier at 20,000. Not as big of a return but I don't think you can spend your money elsewhere.

If you want the pure numbers in returns and country score. Spoilers obviously.
from Fulminato if you want to organize it all and see what works without the full playthrough.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Eustrin Embassy (100k)
Eustrin Processor (50k)
Eustrin Manufacturer (25K)
If you've got enough. If you gave her 25k before you'll get back 35k, same with investing in the mine early 25k with Trin's help but get 50k for this section.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
If you want the pure numbers in returns and country score. Spoilers obviously.

its better to link the miraheze wiki instead. The fandom/wikia have been abandoned and most of the maintainer have moved to miraheze

Reactions: Waxer and Zaq Reman

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Obligatory last standing fight in the Fucklord´s war just completely stopped me from advancing. No wonder everyone´s trying to hack/edit this game. Should i backtrack to make this impossible fight viable?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Obligatory last standing fight in the Fucklord´s war just completely stopped me from advancing. No wonder everyone´s trying to hack/edit this game. Should i backtrack to make this impossible fight viable?
Tips: I usually bring go full offense and leave Carina and Qum out. But if you bring them both I suggest using Robin's Disrupt synergy skill to disable the more dangerous foes. Past that use Rialia's sex aoes, with so many enemies even with bad rng you will be sure to disable a few more with lust stun or madness.
Past that Vhala should be used first to lower the attack of all foes, then second to lower the defense, and then last if needed you can actually use her skill of unperson aura as a party heal. I build her up for magic and as a result she can heal 1000 points to the whole party.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
vhala defensive rain is usualy the best tool against big enemy groups. the reaper is the top priority. vhala arrow of abstinence hit them hard, very hard, but mandatory is to keep the double debuff of her defensive rain up. robin (with qum) disrupt is the ultimate CC skill. keep the captain out because she can use buffing skill over the whole enemy group.

for the healer there are two schools of thought, for some is one the first target because can heal a lot, and she will do each round. other {like me} leave her last. her healing target is chose by random chance, often wasting the skill over a uninjured (or small injured) enemy, it doing a very little harm (it can target your actual focus wasting you a round, but take her down will waste a round for sure).

all of them are weak to sex and antisex dmg, the archer is weak to fire, the knight to lighting and the striker to ice. robin and riala lance are the best offensive skill you have (with vhala arrow of abstinece)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
It's been a while since I've played this part, but iirc the healer doesn't do anything if she's silenced (robin's disrupt), and the succubus's effects are blocked by vhala's aura, after that it's just a matter of focusing down the damage dealers, using vhala's defensive rain to lower their attack and qum to keep your party from dying.

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Thanks Waxer, Aleyo, Fulminato and Drakan47.
This fight almost filtered me from the game, so here goes a more detailed strategy for future reference (i know that works besides the stunning chances and other factors because i tried it two times with victory):

1st turn:
-Robin´s DISRUPT the Erosian REAPER
-Riala´s FIRES OF LUST all enemies
-Qm´s Arousing Aura all allies
-Vhala´s Defensive Rain all enemies

2dt turn:
-Robin´s DISRUPT the Erosian CAPTAIN
-Qm´s healing kisses however took the blunt of damage
-Vhala´s Offensive Rain all enemies

3rt turn:
-Robin´s DISRUPT the Erosian HEALER
-Qm´s healing kisses however took the blunt of damage
-Vhala´s Arrow of Abstninence on that damn Erosian Succubus, luckily to strike her out

If you survived the 3 first turns, rince and repeat Riala´s all-enemies attacks and keep disrupting the healer, the reaper and the captain. Vhala´s NEEDS to dispatch that motherfucking succubus, or else. If you did, Defensive rain the shit out of them every turn - don´t forget to keep Disrupting the Reaper, the Captain and the healer or you´re toast.
... i also think it would be way funnier (and less infuriating) if there´s an event, option or even an item with an 'analysis' option linked to annoying boss fights like these, to give the player those tips before a rough fight, for looking for those on the internet usually spoils the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicer0 and Waxer
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a perfect save? The last time I played was when the Incubus talked to the armor. I think it was still version 52. This was after beating the fucklord.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone have a perfect save? The last time I played was when the Incubus talked to the armor. I think it was still version 52. This was after beating the fucklord.
sadly 'perfect' don't exist, at least before the game is complete.
the major decision you want should be?

Mar 31, 2020
sadly 'perfect' don't exist, at least before the game is complete.
the major decision you want should be?
I think i was following your guide or tosha's guide. But i might be wrong but i think the decisions were the same.
I both have the elf sorcerer as party member including varia. Varia is on the nice route. Everything is on the nice route.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I think i was following your guide or tosha's guide. But i might be wrong but i think the decisions were the same.
I both have the elf sorcerer as party member including varia. Varia is on the nice route. Everything is on the nice route.
if you want keep my min-max route: .
just after talking with everyone in the palace after estaven defeat.
the detail of the run:

[i was replaying the game after the new iteration of the min-max run, but with little time was languish in backlog, the news of a new release soon had bump it a lot in the priority list.]

Reactions: quackquack0709

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I just went up and defeated the horde army in chapter 2, its now time to split up but I noticed an empty tile.

Am I missing a companion or character? Pretty sure I did all related quests/interactions

nifggjfdsnk.png

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes