AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
for the aram's ambassador you need the first day to agree voting against the war [and keep the promise], then talk in his room about the unpeople say "the unpeople are veteran too"

perhaps you don't speak with him before the war vote?
It ended up being something more obscure than that. I'd somehow made a mistake for one of the votes and had betrayed the Darghelon rep (I'd told the Yhilin rep the wrong vote) and that seemed to have caused the issue. I rolled back to the start of the summit and eventually realised my mistake.

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Played a little more and I have something else to say. The plot is naive nonsense that began with a ridiculous attempt to ridicule heroic fantasy, by the middle of the first chapter it itself turns into the most sterile and cliched heroic fantasy. The main character is so sterile that even basic questions are decided for him by succubi and random women that he picks up. The graphics are miserable, the art is even more miserable. The sex scenes are written by a person who has only had sex with his own hand. A static picture drawn by a first-year art university dropout with a canvas of text is not something that should be shown to people in 2024. I did not encounter any choices at all in the entire first chapter except for the ability to complete side quests or not. The combat is done in the worst style of old RPGmaker games. There are not that many fights, but believe me, after 2-3 hours of play they will bore you. -1 out of 10. This is the worst game on RPGmaker. And this is being released in 2024, when there are Tales of the Androgynous, Black Souls, Monster Girl Quest and a bunch of other cool games.

Reactions: Bonercat

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Played a little more and I have something else to say. The plot is naive nonsense that began with a ridiculous attempt to ridicule heroic fantasy, by the middle of the first chapter it itself turns into the most sterile and cliched heroic fantasy. The main character is so sterile that even basic questions are decided for him by succubi and random women that he picks up. The graphics are miserable, the art is even more miserable. The sex scenes are written by a person who has only had sex with his own hand. A static picture drawn by a first-year art university dropout with a canvas of text is not something that should be shown to people in 2024. I did not encounter any choices at all in the entire first chapter except for the ability to complete side quests or not. The combat is done in the worst style of old RPGmaker games. There are not that many fights, but believe me, after 2-3 hours of play they will bore you. -1 out of 10. This is the worst game on RPGmaker. And this is being released in 2024, when there are Tales of the Androgynous, Black Souls, Monster Girl Quest and a bunch of other cool games.
View attachment ok.webp

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
Don't like writing shit like this bcs it aint technical help, nor will it achieve anything bcs 9/9 times the person im replying lacks the comprehension to understand anything beyond "omg op hero destory big bad, get all wumun, unga bunga"
Yes, it can sometimes be difficult not to be condescending to people online. There was a time when I enjoyed this type of bickering, but now I'm a "50-year-old with a fantasy of world domination", so I have little time to spend on it.

The main character is so sterile that even basic questions are decided for him by succubi and random women that he picks up.
I actually try to understand your concerns here. I have a vague memory of the beginning of the game, but I think it was communicated quite clearly that everyone, including himself, thinks less of the main character for his lack of agency, which is portrayed both comically and seriously.

I think you hit the nail on the head with a 'world domination' rant, because to a certain extent it is a story about an older man who decides to finally take action (because of the encouragement by beautiful women, no less) and, strangely, prevails. Basically, everything that happens in the next 100 hours of gameplay is about him making decisions and facing the consequences.

Can you enjoy this type of fantasy, or do you prefer other types of stories? I don't know. But you are certainly looking for quick gratification, because it is difficult to imagine any other motive for writing long and opinionated posts after every 30 minutes of gaming. So I guess this game isn't your style in any case, so there is little point in commenting on your particular concerns, some of which may be more valid, while others are less so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, Last Sovereign is good, but the start can seem very slow, especially since most of the decisions a player makes, and the consequences of those decisions won't be seen until they're double-digit hours in. TLS requires a player to be prepared to invest in it, and if someone isn't prepared for that kind of commitment (or just wants some boinkin') it can seem hollow at first.

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
Yeah, Last Sovereign is good, but the start can seem very slow, especially since most of the decisions a player makes, and the consequences of those decisions won't be seen until they're double-digit hours in. TLS requires a player to be prepared to invest in it, and if someone isn't prepared for that kind of commitment (or just wants some boinkin') it can seem hollow at first.
It is right, but I've felt that the beginning of the game was a lot of fun, even though the game really blossoms much later. I'm not sure I would get to Ari-Yhilina if I didn't enjoy, for example, meeting Hilstara. So it may be a matter of taste after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I'll give props to some of you that looked at that post and thought: "Yup, I think it's fair to discuss some points there".

I do not have these qualities and my reaction was the same as Bob's.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Why are you saying that as if I praised Adoveria, idiot? Good hentai is Monster Girl Quest and Black Souls, not Adoveria. Go ahead and say something else elitist, degenerate, so that I can be completely convinced that besides the author of this crap, the community of this game is just as stupid. In this game, you've been getting so many cliches in your head from the start that it's fucking mind-boggling.
I am gonna ignore the insult as it comes from someone who's brain has not developed past 7th grade.

Since you mentioned better games, lets glance over them and compare, bcs thats what you seem to have done.
Black souls and its sequel look like and and are written like complete ass, the graphics are the very same you get from generating your project and copy pasting shit you find online for free, the art for "sex scenes" is so low quality that a un pain intern at EA could do better, hell even half of the AI slop is better than this.
Talking about cliches when the game u mentioned has "omg master we are aloneeeeee" type of scenes is the biggest joke i have seen on this site in a looong time, since you insulted the game for its writing while praising this joke, imma just assume that you either dont like this game bcs you lack the comprehension to understand anything outside of "plap plap plap" or better yet, you are just some troll who's sole purpose in life is to be an annoying whiny bitch, can't fathom which one it is.

I'd talk about the other game but it looks like another kink game where some young protagonist fucks everything that moves and half of the character are borderline FBI worthy.

Honestly idk what ya trynna achieve here, you wont change anyone's mind on this game, the slop you mentioned won't be getting any attraction whatsoever, and you replying after i explicitly told you not to, shows me everything i need to know and that replying further than this will do jack shit nothing other than waste my own time, which is probably what ya wanted since ur replies are as smart as the game writing of ur games.

Go make love to ya hand now since you probably aint gonna bring that broom i requested

Imma attach an image from that games own thread, looks oh so much better than tls :=

I'll give props to some of you that looked at that post and thought: "Yup, I think it's fair to discuss some points there".

I do not have these qualities and my reaction was the same as Bob's.
My reaction to that bait is honestly similar, i just like seeing people write essays as to why "x" "y" and "z" are better than "g" "h" and "f" bcs 9/10, its beyond funny how someone can have such low taste and still have the audacity to complain on a pirate adult site....

"Yup, I think it's fair to discuss some points there".
Eh you get used to stupidity when people ask for help on really trivial stuff that a simple glance on wiki or just USING the search function on here would solve, or better as they write "full save plx" right after 12 people posted their saves a page back.

Reactions: JustMonika36898

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
b0a.jpg

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Yes, it can sometimes be difficult not to be condescending to people online. There was a time when I enjoyed this type of bickering, but now I'm a "50-year-old with a fantasy of world domination", so I have little time to spend on it.

I actually try to understand your concerns here. I have a vague memory of the beginning of the game, but I think it was communicated quite clearly that everyone, including himself, thinks less of the main character for his lack of agency, which is portrayed both comically and seriously.

I think you hit the nail on the head with a 'world domination' rant, because to a certain extent it is a story about an older man who decides to finally take action (because of the encouragement by beautiful women, no less) and, strangely, prevails. Basically, everything that happens in the next 100 hours of gameplay is about him making decisions and facing the consequences.

Can you enjoy this type of fantasy, or do you prefer other types of stories? I don't know. But you are certainly looking for quick gratification, because it is difficult to imagine any other motive for writing long and opinionated posts after every 30 minutes of gaming. So I guess this game isn't your style in any case, so there is little point in commenting on your particular concerns, some of which may be more valid, while others are less so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your community and you in particular are so stupid that you can't even read messages to the end, much less analyze them. I'm a fan of Black Souls and Monster Girl Quest, tell me if quick satisfaction is possible there? However, it still amuses me how clowns who jerk off to canvases of lousy text can be proud of these things, lol. Play normal games, maybe you'll at least understand what you've been deprived of all this time. What fucking golden endings? I literally can't refuse to fuck a random chick in a game. There's no choice at all here. I'd like to refuse to join the party to all the succubi, but they don't give me a choice either. I'd like to chase that merchant who dumped the main character naked through the city, but they don't give me a choice either. What kind of meticulous progress calculation are we talking about if all progress is strictly linear? Is it possible to genocide succubi in this game? And kill your party members? They tried to poison the trader with a fucking aphrodisiac, lmao, that's all you need to know about the "seriousness" and "thoughtfulness" of this game.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Since you mentioned better games, lets glance over them and compare, bcs thats what you seem to have done.
Black souls and its sequel look like and and are written like complete ass, the graphics are the very same you get from generating your project and copy pasting shit you find online for free
Now now, don't be mean. Black Souls has a very specific retro-Japanese aesthetic that's gained a cult following; you obviously ain't into it and that's fine - just don't go criticizing other people's taste :)

Also, of course it's written like complete ass. The writer's a very talented Japanese writer who writes in Japanese...and the English version I think is machine translated. :)

Kinda funny you hating on Black Souls when it's kinda like the inverse of TLS - Sierra brought in old-school JRPG mechanics into a Western-style RPG game, whereas BS brought back old-school manga graphics into a more modern RPG game.

Not hating on TLS of course, I have 70 hours invested in this game :)

I'm a fan of Black Souls...Play normal games
You be nice, too. Just cause a game ain't your cup of tea doesn't mean you go rage-baiting like that. Also, what exactly of BS is normal, lol. I've played BS1, BS2, + all BS2 DLCs, 250 hours total across, and I can tell you BS is the most depraved game you can play:LOL:

Fuck your blood-related daughter? Check. Commit infanticide? Check. Go on a heroic quest to revive a heroine, give her an orgasm, and then kill her right after? Check. There's nothing normal about that game, which is why i love it, of course :)

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your community and you in particular are so stupid that you can't even read messages to the end, much less analyze them. I'm a fan of Black Souls and Monster Girl Quest, tell me if quick satisfaction is possible there? However, it still amuses me how clowns who jerk off to canvases of lousy text can be proud of these things, lol. Play normal games, maybe you'll at least understand what you've been deprived of all this time. What fucking golden endings? I literally can't refuse to fuck a random chick in a game. There's no choice at all here. I'd like to refuse to join the party to all the succubi, but they don't give me a choice either. I'd like to chase that merchant who dumped the main character naked through the city, but they don't give me a choice either. What kind of meticulous progress calculation are we talking about if all progress is strictly linear? Is it possible to genocide succubi in this game? And kill your party members? Another Western crap for the Woke audience.
cutting all the crap. if you don't know the difference between a cRPG and a jRPG, it's a you problem. and in at least 75% of the cRPG you don't have any choice about how or when pick up party memeber.

i understand you start play yesterday and probably never played anything before BG3. but it's a big, big exception.
try to refuse party memeber in mass effect (1) or KOTOR. supposing that you know of what i'm talking about.

said that, keep your shitty trash out of here, you are a obvious troll knowing your target and the argument to use to enflame the discussion. at least the version of a troll a ten years old can muster. (and i'm generous)

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Я проигнорирую оскорбление, поскольку оно исходит от человека, чей мозг не развился дальше 7-го класса.

Поскольку вы упомянули лучшие игры, давайте взглянем на них и сравним, потому что, судя по всему, именно это вы и сделали.
Black Souls и его сиквел выглядят и написаны как полная фигня, графика та же самая, что и при создании собственного проекта и копировании дерьма, которое можно найти в сети бесплатно, арт для «сексуальных сцен» настолько низкого качества, что даже стажер из EA мог бы сделать лучше, черт возьми, даже половина ИИ-отстойа лучше этого.
Разговор о клише, когда в упомянутой тобой игре есть сцены типа «О боже, хозяин, мы одниииии» — самая большая шутка, которую я видел на этом сайте за долгое время. Поскольку ты оскорбил игру за ее сценарий, восхваляя эту шутку, я просто предполагаю, что тебе либо не нравится эта игра, потому что у тебя не хватает понимания, чтобы понять что-либо, кроме «плап-плап-плап», или, что еще лучше, ты просто какой-то тролль, единственная цель жизни которого — быть раздражающей плаксивой сукой, не могу понять, что именно.

Я бы поговорил о другой игре, но она выглядит как очередная извращенная игра, в которой молодой главный герой трахает все, что движется, а половина персонажей — на грани того, чтобы быть агентом ФБР.

Честно говоря, я не знаю, чего ты пытаешься здесь добиться, ты не изменишь чье-либо мнение об этой игре, упомянутый тобой хлам не вызовет вообще никакой заинтересованности, а твой ответ после того, как я прямо сказал тебе не делать этого, показывает мне все, что мне нужно знать, и что дальнейшие ответы ни черта не дадут, кроме как потратят мое собственное время, чего ты, вероятно, и хотел, поскольку твои ответы так же умны, как и написание игр для них.

Иди и займись любовью со своей рукой, раз уж ты, вероятно, не принесешь ту метлу, которую я просил.

Я прикреплю изображение из темы этой игры, выглядит намного лучше, чем tls :=

Честно говоря, моя реакция на эту наживку похожа: мне просто нравится смотреть, как люди пишут эссе о том, почему «x», «y» и «z» лучше, чем «g», «h» и «f» на 9/10. Просто смешно, как кто-то может иметь такой низкий вкус и при этом иметь наглость жаловаться на пиратском сайте для взрослых...

«Да, я думаю, будет справедливо обсудить некоторые моменты».
Эх, привыкаешь к глупости, когда люди просят о помощи по совершенно тривиальным вопросам, которые можно решить, просто заглянув в вики или просто воспользовавшись функцией поиска здесь, или даже написав «полное сохранение, пожалуйста» сразу после того, как 12 человек выложили свои сохранения на странице ранее.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Now now, don't be mean. Black Souls has a very specific retro-Japanese aesthetic that's gained a cult following; you obviously ain't into it and that's fine - just don't go criticizing other people's taste :)

Also, of course it's written like complete ass. The writer's a very talented Japanese writer who writes in Japanese...and the English version I think is machine translated. :)

Kinda funny you hating on Black Souls when it's kinda like the inverse of TLS - Sierra brought in old-school JRPG mechanics into a Western-style RPG game, whereas BS brought back old-school manga graphics into a more modern RPG game.

Not hating on TLS of course, I have 70 hours invested in this game :)

You be nice, too. Just cause a game ain't your cup of tea doesn't mean you go rage-baiting like that. Also, what exactly of BS is normal, lol. I've played BS1, BS2, + all BS2 DLCs, 250 hours total across, and I can tell you BS is the most depraved game you can play:LOL:

Fuck your blood-related daughter? Check. Commit infanticide? Check. Go on a heroic quest to revive a heroine, give her an orgasm, and then kill her right after? Check. There's nothing normal about that game, which is why i love it, of course :)
I didn't say she was normal, I said she was amazing. And compared to this crap, she's on a godly level, lol.

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
cutting all the crap. if you don't know the difference between a cRPG and a jRPG, it's a you problem. and in at least 75% of the cRPG you don't have any choice about how or when pick up party memeber.

i understand you start play yesterday and probably never played anything before BG3. but it's a big, big exception.
try to refuse party memeber in mass effect (1) or KOTOR. supposing that you know of what i'm talking about.

said that, keep your shitty trash out of here, you are a obvious troll knowing your target and the argument to use to enflame the discussion. at least the version of a troll a ten years old can muster. (and i'm generous)
Oh you won't even believe how many times I played the first two Baldur's Gate, lol. The romance with Aerie is the best romance from Bioware. I have over 20 years of experience in gamedev and you're trying to explain something about CRPG to me, lol. Impressed by your ego.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Well, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your community and you in particular are so stupid that you can't even read messages to the end, much less analyze them. I'm a fan of Black Souls and Monster Girl Quest, tell me if quick satisfaction is possible there? However, it still amuses me how clowns who jerk off to canvases of lousy text can be proud of these things, lol. Play normal games, maybe you'll at least understand what you've been deprived of all this time. What fucking golden endings? I literally can't refuse to fuck a random chick in a game. There's no choice at all here. I'd like to refuse to join the party to all the succubi, but they don't give me a choice either. I'd like to chase that merchant who dumped the main character naked through the city, but they don't give me a choice either. What kind of meticulous progress calculation are we talking about if all progress is strictly linear? Is it possible to genocide succubi in this game? And kill your party members? They tried to poison the trader with a fucking aphrodisiac, lmao, that's all you need to know about the "seriousness" and "thoughtfulness" of this game.
Look man, we understood you already. This game isn't for you, Simon is not an empty canvas for you to paint, he's his own character, the game even says so in the prologue "this game is not about you". The choices you do in the game is mainly to make Simon achieve his goals, not to create your ideal MC. You can make him choose between morally good and morally dubious choices, but overall his morals are solid from the start.
Now, I find it funny how you say that this game uses the archaic RPG Maker combat and the sex scenes are static images and text... when Black Souls is literally the same shit, except the DLC 3 from BS2 which adds a few new mechanics, but it is still the same in the end.

But this isn't a place to compare two games, this is to discuss about The Last Sovereign. You heavily disliked the game? Cool, a game is impossible to satisfy everyone, you just didn't liked it. Told your opinion THRICE already? One is perfect, two is acceptable too, some are heated in their opinions, three is already you being an asshole, especially when you don't shut up about other games. So just leave a review saying your gripes and get the f out of here, please, that's what you usually do when you don't like a game.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018

Aint hating it, just stating that the game is crap from the glace u can take on this site ( pretty much like any mtl translated game, would been better if someone from the empire of japan actually translated it, but alas, wont happen as porn games or porn in general is a weird taboo in japan, its mind boggling that its that way but sadly it is)

Wont play it solely bcs it has "mtl" as translation (dem japanezoz need to learn some human language /s just in case this time) + it has gore which as you stated, aint my cup of tea.

Anyway, i come of as an asshole bcs thats how i write stuff, i could not give a rats ass what people think of a game that is not made by me, if TLS was made by me, i'd actually care and would prob write stuff that really shouldn't be written in public setting.
IF i was hating smth, i would be banned for breaking at least 3 rules on this site, which i reluctantly wont do (dats right mods, u win this one)

Old school manga? idk about u but stuff that imma consider old (1980s cough) aint looking like it, nor that i have seen much of it so im not qualified to actually compare it much, but early dragon ball looked different af in terms of art (shading and overall color usage is way off)
(it can also be my biased ass just trying to compare everything to dragon ball in terms of art bcs thats the only reference i got for anything "old")

*cough* cult following *cough* indeed.

Look man, we understood you alre...
Tbh this IS the place to write ur opinions and such, as its a forum where everyone has equal (until a mod comes) rights to say anything as wrong as they may be, there have been people who wrote a whole ass page of their own bs and it was fine, bcs thats what this place is for, as long as the "general" consensus of a disscusion is on topic, it is allowed to continue untill either all parties quit it and shut up OR when a mod say otherwise
As both games fall under the broad umbrella of "rpg's made in rpg-maker" its within his right to write stuff (as its yours, mine and others)

+ he cannot leave a review bcs those (even negative ones) need to be written in a neutral tone, without any "tragetted" negativity or such, they need to meet a lenght parameter of like 1000? words (dont quote me on it, i dont write that shit) and half of time mods will remove ones that are "omg game sucks dont play very bad" so yah

It is to be noted that alot of people who hate certain media stick around its forums/player gatherings in hopes of seeing it fail or just to be a annoyance, it happens with every game under the sun and while it may be annoying, its still within the annoying party's right to be there, we (as much as i would love to) cannot exclude someone from a disscusion solely based on their (wrong) opinions.

Be it as it may, anyone is welcome to write here as long as they are not an ultra asshole (think elon musk lvl) and are sticking to the general topic of either the game or its similarity to other media. (don't quote me on it, i didnt read the rules in years so i can be fuck wrong on this one :D)

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Tbh this IS the place to write ur opinions and such, as its a forum where everyone has equal (until a mod comes) rights to say anything as wrong as they may be, there have been people who wrote a whole ass page of their own bs and it was fine, bcs thats what this place is for, as long as the "general" consensus of a disscusion is on topic, it is allowed to continue untill either all parties quit it and shut up OR when a mod say otherwise
As both games fall under the broad umbrella of "rpg's made in rpg-maker" its within his right to write stuff (as its yours, mine and others)
but I said that he can write his opinion here, even twice if he wanted. What I don't agree is writing your negative opinion more than two times. He said that the game was boring the first time, and the second time he affirmed that even more so... why write again? It is not against the rules but anyone with common sense can see that he's blatantly hating at that point, and that is not healthy discussion.
That's only my opinion though, he can write his extreme dislike of the game how many times he want, I just felt inclined to call out how shitty that is in hope that this thread don't get flooded with negativity.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
but I said that he can write his opinion here, even twice if he wanted. What I don't agree is writing your negative opinion more than two times. He said that the game was boring the first time, and the second time he affirmed that even more so... why write again? It is not against the rules but anyone with common sense can see that he's blatantly hating at that point, and that is not healthy discussion.
That's only my opinion though, he can write his extreme dislike of the game how many times he want, I just felt inclined to call out how shitty that is in hope that this thread don't get flooded with negativity.
Common sense is not so common this days, and the thread wont get flooded bcs the sec anyone does anything out of "order" someone snitches and mods come to clean stuff up, the only times a thread gets actually fucked over, is in those NTR threads where somehow, someway everyone who hates ntr needs to write it.

It's good to call out such shit too tbh, as its sort of signals that not everyone wants to see this type of shit, but as stated previously where some will actually call it quits and leave knowing they achieved nothing but embarrassment, others who for the lack of better term, are braindead, and will not leave and continue to be a complete clown and thus forcing others to click that very scary looking button called "report" that somehow summons a swarm of mods who instantly nuke the person (mods = hornets confirmed)

Kinda wish AI was actually useful for smth other than AI slop and fraud, so it could be utilized to actually "moderate" stuff to some degree like having a time out or sum other bs for anyone who writes complete bullshit, but as it stands, AI is worth as much as a map to a blind person.

also to not appear xenophobic, but 9/10 times the person who writes such shit, is from some slavic country... COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. (u can ignore this obvious hate of mine)

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes