estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 228 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Definitely potential here. Story seems interesting and renders are great. It was a bit confusing at times though. The part with the rat king was funny but I had absolutely no idea what those scenes were supposed to mean. Felt too nonsensical.

I don't know where you're going with the 2 ego's. It seems like one is gonna be submissive and the other dominant. If that is the case I have to say I wouldn't really like it personally and don't think it would be fun. For people that like both it's fine but for people who like one over the other they would like half and hate the other half of the content.

With Nyxi I wanted to turn the tides with her and put her in her place and was pretty disappointed. While I do appreciate it was avoidable all I could do was just end the scene. Wanna conquer that muscle bitch Axel too. I hope we're not just shoehorned into one side depending on what ego we're playing.

Overall pretty good and hot. 3/5

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
"Avoidable" :KEK: :KEK: trying the new version that's practically a joke right there, the only thing that is avoidable is sucking that character's dick or the Mc being his little bitch, but everything that happens before that is not at all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to try this one but I guess I'll pass

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes