Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Heres the mc ya'll wanted to see so bad :KEK:
View attachment 3990755
Am I the only one getting "Handsome Squidward" vibes?

Nope. I mean, it'd be easier if that were true, but the goalpost and definition varies greatly from place to place, or even the content creators themselves. There is, annoyingly enough, not a set standard. That's not just for this board, but in general.
YES, can we PLEASE get some clear definitions?! I say this as an anal person who doesn't like anal. :p

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
I'm pessimist when it come to render like this.
it's above average, which means it kinda takes forever for any updates. just like BaDIK.
and it's still early stages, so, probably about 1 year before any real contents.

and that's if this not getting abandoned on the way.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
The pauses in dialogue are gonna give me an aneurism.
I don't want it to have to be on auto just to avoid them.
Please god someone mod it out.

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
Renders amazing,but confusing story jumping from one uknown to other non-stop makes me want to just give up cuz nothing make sense. Not sure that even renders can keep me hooked.
I have to agree here, by the 3rd jump I started to loose interest in the story and just look at the nice renders skipping to the good parts and not following the story any more.

Reactions: Earply

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Nope. I mean, it'd be easier if that were true, but the goalpost and definition varies greatly from place to place, or even the content creators themselves. There is, annoyingly enough, not a set standard. That's not just for this board, but in general.

I've been around long enough to see its origins, but language and culture has a way of shifting on its own, which is fine. But again, it's kinda all over the place.

And even if you go 'full package', what about futanari without the balls and such? That's another style artists tend to use, which blurs the lines further. And many sites or image boards just lump them together, regardless.

Which is why I asked it the way I did, because in almost every genre of this game when I ask, I tend to receive a different answer, haha.
The point of "full package" is that everything is included. Cock balls pussy. If everything is not there then its not "full package" and we have yet another set of people who don't know what they are doing. smh.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Interesting concept, and nice renders, but it seems like a lot of work, if this really splits the path, I assume the player will have different LIs on each path? (It reminds me of Ataegina's type of gameplay, I think it was good, bad, neutral)

Leaving that aside, it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (theydon'thappeninthestoryaccordingtoplayerchoice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (since from the list only femdom and futa/trans say avoidable, I wonder if the rest will be forced)

Edit:Well, certainly a very short introduction to have a real opinion, 5 minutes of reading maybe.

If anyone is interested in knowing who the futa/trans character would be (at least for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RE-EDIT CHP.1: Well now that this has some content and we see the MC, ffs that MC looks really effeminate and acts like a fucking loser even choosing the option of "being more dominant".

If dev lurks f95, good luck.
...Why do devs do this shit man. Do they think the players are stupid or something? Theres no reason to lie. If you want to make the MC a bitch, just do it without trying to gaslight the players. All that does is make the dev look scummy and in this case lazy on top of it.

EDIT: I played this update. It was a lot different from the previous. The MC? has grown in stature and build and overall feels like a different individual compared to before. Idk what is happening since his name also changed and the setting is different but this update was interesting. Even got some action in more ways than one. I like this a lot more.

EDIT:
Ok some more clarity
When the game asks you for a name first at the start, if you then pick the more dominant option, that name is used for the more masculine MC alter ego. If you pick more submissive, then the first name you enter is used for the femboy MC. So its like you choose which ego is considered more inline with yourself. Interesting.

I think its still odd that this is not explained at all and you miss out on some options if you go with the default name. It leads to some confusion especially in the first release where the alter ego was not yet added.

They are both the MC but different egos....how that will be expanded upon in the story setting remains to be seen. Do the two egos exist independently? Will they meet?....Will the "Chad" ego fuck the "femboy" ego? WHO KNOWS!:ROFLMAO:

I am now quite interested now that I understand. This could prove to a be a good way to handle different content. I want to see where this game goes. both with this concept and the story in general. (y) There really should be more of an explanation at the beginning of the game.

1725286950766.png 1725287002134.png

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The point of "full package" is that everything is included. Cock balls pussy. If everything is not there then its not "full package" and we have yet another set of people who don't know what they are doing. smh.
Er, yes. That was my point. Even on imageboards those elements tend to get tangled together with that tag. It's all a pretty glorious mess at this point, and not likely to change.

Some are convinced that it means both bits, with the balls optional, others like yourself say it's the whole kit.

And others are adamant that regardless of words involved, it just means somebody that is essentially trans. Which is... very much something else.

*Shrugs* Mostly I just want to enjoy my kink in relative peace, but smut wise, multiple ports of entry makes a pretty big difference, and also tends to (but not always) be a bit more creative in its use, and thus more fun. Which is one of the reasons I inquire about it.

Although in all honesty I'd say 1 out of 3 or so times I actually see a reply on that line of inquiry by a dev, and well over half of that result is pretty hostile, looking to scrap.

Getting fairly sidetracked from the game itself here, though.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Er, yes. That was my point. Even on imageboards those elements tend to get tangled together with that tag. It's all a pretty glorious mess at this point, and not likely to change.

Some are convinced that it means both bits, with the balls optional, others like yourself say it's the whole kit.

And others are adamant that regardless of words involved, it just means somebody that is essentially trans. Which is... very much something else.

*Shrugs* Mostly I just want to enjoy my kink in relative peace, but smut wise, multiple ports of entry makes a pretty big difference, and also tends to (but not always) be a bit more creative in its use, and thus more fun. Which is one of the reasons I inquire about it.

Although in all honesty I'd say 1 out of 3 or so times I actually see a reply on that line of inquiry by a dev, and well over half of that result is pretty hostile, looking to scrap.

Getting fairly sidetracked from the game itself here, though.
Well I honestly dont know how anyone can take the term "full package" and still get it wrong, when it was brought on to fix that very issue. "Futanari sans balls" or "futa sans pussy" actually are terms I've seen used to tag the variations though. Its really exhausting when you cant find what you want cuz everything is mislabeled.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Interesting concept, and nice renders, but it seems like a lot of work, if this really splits the path, I assume the player will have different LIs on each path? (It reminds me of Ataegina's type of gameplay, I think it was good, bad, neutral)

Leaving that aside, it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (theydon'thappeninthestoryaccordingtoplayerchoice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (since from the list only femdom and futa/trans say avoidable, I wonder if the rest will be forced)

Edit:Well, certainly a very short introduction to have a real opinion, 5 minutes of reading maybe.

If anyone is interested in knowing who the futa/trans character would be (at least for now)

RE-EDIT CHP.1: Well now that this has some content and we see the MC, ffs that MC looks really effeminate and acts like a fucking loser even choosing the option of "being more dominant".

If dev lurks f95, good luck.
Thanks a lot it seemed like a great concept with extremely poor execution, this game clearly going to be a sissification game I don't know why devs aren't honest about the game they develop and then get surprised with the backlash from players they try to please everyone and end up pleasing none.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Incoherent mess but the renders are still nice lol, and there is a really nice futa/male scene.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So after finishing this chapter, I have a few thoughts.

The story is interesting. Despite the pacing issues (which are very bad), there seems to be some meat there. How it will flesh out will be interesting to see. Personally, I don't mind the sissification of the first MC since the second one is the "alpha male" MC. But, I wish the first MC wasn't coded that way (girlish looks, shy stances, etc.) since you do wake up in bed with a woman that appears to be your girlfriend.

The meme references are amateur hour bullshit. Handsome Squidward, Dr. Disrespect, Ratatouille. All this dates the game and considering this is a new game, using memes that are pre-Covid makes it feel so much older and makes the game's tone goofier than intended. It throws you out of the immersion of the world and ruins the flow of the game.

Now the pacing. Quite a few times, the game jumps from scene to scene without pause which throws the reader off. Coupled with the pauses between dialog that don't need to be there and I was hitting the back button often trying to read what I missed. While you can suggest autoplay, most players aren't going to use it unless the game is voiced, which this isn't. So take out unnecessary pauses, put some transitions effects between scene jumps, and fix the pacing.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
the game looks cool, beautiful characters, the plot is ok, and will there be zoo sex in the game with a girl who has a wolf and with other girls, it's also a pity that when you turn off the trance, part of the game disappears, and not like the girl becomes a girl and all the content remains

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1_clara_e_v.png

Hey everyone,

Help me decide on Clara's body type! Vote in the poll below: Petite (Left) or Curvy (Right).

Clara Ravenscroft is from Terra and works as an investigator for a major company. Despite her wealth and intelligence, she’s a bit shy and lonely due to a troubled past with her caretaker.

If there's a tie, I’ll cast the deciding vote.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes