Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I heard nowadays, if you say futas, it means all sort of futas. However if you say futanari it involves both bits (pu$$y and d$ck).
Well I don't rly know abt this, but they should prbbly do like a lot of hentai sites do and just add the "full packaged futa" tag to avoid any unecesarry misunderstanding lol.

THX

• Haha
Reactions: PinkNova

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I heard nowadays, if you say futas, it means all sort of futas. However if you say futanari it involves both bits (pu$$y and d$ck).
Well I don't rly know abt this, but they should prbbly do like a lot of hentai sites do and just add the "full packaged futa" tag to avoid any unecesarry misunderstanding lol.

THX
Nope. I mean, it'd be easier if that were true, but the goalpost and definition varies greatly from place to place, or even the content creators themselves. There is, annoyingly enough, not a set standard. That's not just for this board, but in general.

I've been around long enough to see its origins, but language and culture has a way of shifting on its own, which is fine. But again, it's kinda all over the place.

And even if you go 'full package', what about futanari without the balls and such? That's another style artists tend to use, which blurs the lines further. And many sites or image boards just lump them together, regardless.

Which is why I asked it the way I did, because in almost every genre of this game when I ask, I tend to receive a different answer, haha.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
utanari without the balls and such
From what I observerd within the community. They don't rly care abt that, at least most of them don't (sure they have their preferences) but the thing they care abt the most is wether they have both bits or not lol. And it's understandable, I mean it's in our DNA lol. One allows you to make babies the other doesn't lol.
However I agree with you that this sh1t in an unending void lol.

THX

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
I'm absolutely fine with the MC being on the receiving end (if chosen), but games where they can give just as good as they get are... rare.
Yeah, I noticed a trend in many games (not all of course) if it's Futa then they tend to be the ones in charge.

If it's a trans character then the Male MC tends to be in charge.

I'll leave it up to you the viewer to decipher the Freudian reasoning behind that.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: Name 'player_name_2' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story/chap1.rpyc", line 2468, in script
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1493, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1377, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1293, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1273, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 368, in substitute
    s = interpolate(s, kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 86, in interpolate
    raise e
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 78, in interpolate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(code, {}, scope)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
  File "I:\AVN\The_Last_Star_Walker-Ch.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 310, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'player_name_2' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Last Star Walker Ch.1
Sun Sep  1 19:19:42 2024

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLastStarWalker-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I keep getting a Unknown Exception once the game gets into the fantasy setting, almost every other screen pops up the error. Says Player Name 2 not defined, was never given an option to name anyone so don't know what happened. Basically the game is unplayable at this point.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So even if i say nah to the sissification fantasy she still gets me to wear the skirt..... On top of all the wrong things the other guy mentioned this games really needs an overhaul already...
Thanks for mentioning it, that clarifies my doubt if this would end up being another "UFO" and it seems so, with another MC who is going to end up with something stuck up his ass even if it is "avoidable".
What a shame the graphics were pretty.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

THX
The tag here is Futa/Trans. Futanari have both genitals, but balls are optional.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
Interesting concept, and nice renders, but it seems like a lot of work, if this really splits the path, I assume the player will have different LIs on each path? (It reminds me of Ataegina's type of gameplay, I think it was good, bad, neutral)

Leaving that aside, it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (theydon'thappeninthestoryaccordingtoplayerchoice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (since from the list only femdom and futa/trans say avoidable, I wonder if the rest will be forced)

Edit:Well, certainly a very short introduction to have a real opinion, 5 minutes of reading maybe.

If anyone is interested in knowing who the futa/trans character would be (at least for now)

RE-EDIT CHP.1: Well now that this has some content and we see the MC, ffs that MC looks really effeminate and acts like a fucking loser even choosing the option of "being more dominant".

If dev lurks f95, good luck.
Thank for your sacrifice, mate.

Another pile of garbage for the ignore list.

Aug 7, 2024
The MC is a fucking beta loser and looks like one too and along with being a Dom is a pure lie and that banner is pure bait The concept sounds cool, but this is pure trash choices don't mean shit seems all the so called avoidable is forced anyway so yeah pure trash.

Last edited:

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
having doc the pedo in the game is certainly a choice!
I'm assuming this part was made before the allegations but I think it might be wise to redo those scenes and take him out before Chapter 2. Plus, I really hate meme characters thrown in. Kinda ages the game, considering that these things usually take years to make and having dated meme references kinda throws off the vibe of the game when you see them unless the game is set in that time frame.

Reactions: Chris2041
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes