snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
As soon as I saw the MC's face I had to just come here and see if anyone else had commented on how odd they look. I find him unsettling.

Edit:

He looks like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
The using a lame streamer as the "DOC" is just stupid. At least I was able to rename him to "Idiot".

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
EDIT: I played this update. It was a lot different from the previous. The MC? has grown in stature and build and overall feels like a different individual compared to before. Idk what is happening since his name also changed and the setting is different but this update was interesting. Even got some action in more ways than one. I like this a lot more.
so its now a multi protag game?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
so its now a multi protag game?
I honestly dont know. To me, the "other guy" still has that pretty boy face as if the "wimp" got a bit older and/or went through a training arc. But that setting is so different that I dont know how to link them. Maybe it's him but a different version of him in another dimension? Your guess is as good as mine.

Now that I think about it...what if the shade guy from the start, the wimp femboy, and the handsome hero are all versions from different dimensions/universes/incarnations?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Something that might play into the "STAR WALKER" name meaning. The game hasn't really explained anything, so whatever this is supposed to mean is unclear. This explanation is the best I can come up with.

Edit: They are both egos of the MC. I missed it because I went with the default name at the start and this is not explained or alluded to at all if you do that.
1725361247057.png 1725361272838.png

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

View attachment 3993758

Hey everyone,

Help me decide on Clara's body type! Vote in the poll below: Petite (Left) or Curvy (Right).

Clara Ravenscroft is from Terra and works as an investigator for a major company. Despite her wealth and intelligence, she’s a bit shy and lonely due to a troubled past with her caretaker.

If there's a tie, I’ll cast the deciding vote.
Curvy is the only answer.

Petite is great too, but if ask me to choose, if you aren't giving me both, I'd likely go with curvy every time. And she still looks pretty lithe if you ask me. Looks like the patrons who bothered to respond like curvy too.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Would always go with petite, because those curvy models are in nearly every game. But even the "petite" model you showed isn't really petite, she is just less curvy than the curvy model.

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
The MC? has grown in stature and build and overall feels like a different individual compared to before. Idk what is happening since his name also changed and the setting is different but this update was interesting. Even got some action in more ways than one. I like this a lot more.
This is the alter ego of the MC ...the game even prompted to name your alter ego at some point in the beginning

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This is the alter ego of the MC ...the game even prompted to name your alter ego at some point in the beginning
I went with the default name at the start so it didnt ask me for a second name. I wouldnt have known. Thanks. That gives some more perspective, but I still dont really know how that works in the story setting yet.

There is also something weird I noticed. If you go with the default name for the ego, its used for the femboy ego and another is used for the alter-ego.
However if you input a name of your choice, the first name entered is used for the alter-ego and the second name you enter is used for the femboy instead. Maybe this is an oversight?

Ok so its not. When the game asks you for a name first at the start, if you then pick the more dominant option, that name is used for the more masculine MC alter ego. If you pick more submissive, then the first name you enter is used for the femboy MC. So its like you choose which ego is considered more inline with yourself. Interesting.
I think its still odd that this is not explained and you miss out on some options if you go with the default name. It leads to some confusion especially in the first release where the alter ego was not yet added.

They are both the MC but different egos....how that will be expanded upon in the story setting remains to be seen. Do the two egos exist independently? Will they meet?....Will the "Chad" ego fuck the "femboy" ego? WHO KNOWS!:ROFLMAO:

In any case, now that I know this...I actually want to see where this game is going now.

Do alter egos qualify as multiple protagonists still? We dont know much about it yet. :unsure:

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ahh fuck. The game seemed like it would be good with the nice looking renders and then I saw the MC. I don't think I can play a VN looking like a 12 year old girl.
If it matters, there is a...more developed version of the MC that you get to play as in this update. That part was pretty good i think.

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
When the game asks you for a name first at the start, if you then pick the more dominant option, that name is used for the more masculine MC alter ego. If you pick more submissive, then the first name you enter is used for the femboy MC. So its like you choose which ego is considered more inline with yourself. Interesting.
Oh I did not know that...I chose the submissive path and like you said the first name I gave was applied to the femboy MC...I didn't know it would be the opposite if I chose the dominant path

Also about the alter ego,since I chose the submissive path , I was thinking like the alter ego is in his head and he thinks of himself as being an alpha male in his dreams but in reality he is a sub

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I was actually really excited about the game.
Game started, oh.. great music.. great visuals..
But it didn't stay that way for long.

The great music from the menu turned into annoying sounds that I eventually had to turn off.
Well... it wasn't that easy, the actually good and easy to use UI of RenPy was simply transformed into a complicated, difficult to use mess.
Why do some developers always think they have to do something "special" and in doing so only make things worse?

But anyway, the game looks really good, so I kept playing. But... what's actually happening here?
You're thrown from one scene to the next and don't even know what's going on. Nothing is properly explained.

And then we actually see the MC... what? Am I supposed to play this weird looking kid with a bad haircut?

I still don't really understand what's going on, they just keep talking about some puzzle...
After a meaningless conversation with some doctor, I eventually started skipping.

The first somewhat erotic scene is also a trans scene, if you're not into that then not much happens.
If you can choose whether you want to see futa/trans or not, then it would be better if there was a scene for both variants. Even if it's more work, otherwise a group is always disappointed.

Anyway, a little later we see an "alternative" version of the MC, still a weird looking guy with a bad haircut, only he's been pumped up somehow and is supposed to look muscular.
However, it's done so unnaturally that it just looks ridiculous. Like both MCs in general.

The game could certainly be quite good with a little improvement and, above all, a rework of the MCs to make them look more reasonable, but as it is now I unfortunately have to pass.

Oct 16, 2021
I was actually really excited about the game.
Game started, oh.. great music.. great visuals..
But it didn't stay that way for long.

The great music from the menu turned into annoying sounds that I eventually had to turn off.
Well... it wasn't that easy, the actually good and easy to use UI of RenPy was simply transformed into a complicated, difficult to use mess.
Why do some developers always think they have to do something "special" and in doing so only make things worse?

But anyway, the game looks really good, so I kept playing. But... what's actually happening here?
You're thrown from one scene to the next and don't even know what's going on. Nothing is properly explained.

And then we actually see the MC... what? Am I supposed to play this weird looking kid with a bad haircut?

I still don't really understand what's going on, they just keep talking about some puzzle...
After a meaningless conversation with some doctor, I eventually started skipping.

The first somewhat erotic scene is also a trans scene, if you're not into that then not much happens.
If you can choose whether you want to see futa/trans or not, then it would be better if there was a scene for both variants. Even if it's more work, otherwise a group is always disappointed.

Anyway, a little later we see an "alternative" version of the MC, still a weird looking guy with a bad haircut, only he's been pumped up somehow and is supposed to look muscular.
However, it's done so unnaturally that it just looks ridiculous. Like both MCs in general.

The game could certainly be quite good with a little improvement and, above all, a rework of the MCs to make them look more reasonable, but as it is now I unfortunately have to pass.
If you're going to have gay content on one path then why not do the opposite with the same character on the non-trans route. You're practically shoehorning players into certain routes by not having equal content.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes