• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
I already downloaded 2 days ago, but now it says the game was updated again.

Is there anything new? Or do I have the latest version?

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
This game has without a doubt the ugliest font i've ever seen in a videogame, that takes some dedication.
The story of the game is pretty fun but sometimes it feels like the game was made in another language and then translated

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

duball540

Jun 23, 2021
This game has without a doubt the ugliest font i've ever seen in a videogame, that takes some dedication.
The story of the game is pretty fun but sometimes it feels like the game was made in another language and then translated
Well... I think the game is originally made in spanish

Nov 11, 2019
I'm going to miss this game, I would of liked to see it go on a little longer. My biggest regret is never getting a piece of Coral. Also wish we could of had the ultimate harem in the mansion as an ending.

Reactions: Gheymens Pyro

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, been able to move saves from 16 to 17, 17 to 18, 18 to 19, but not 19 to 20, forced restart with the last update of the game? lol

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Really want to try this one but want to know what kind of ending/endings are there before getting invested. Can anyone help?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes