Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
im stuck at the temple at nort from the city, i solve the puzzle moving the rocks and then i go into the door and after the loading screen a "img cant be found" error shows up, anybody had this issue? i dont see any bug fix file or something to dowload on main page.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a faster way to increase corruption to unlock the second level of Aron's events?

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
seems like a good game so far. ill come back when a gallery has been added. dont see the point of playing h games without one

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
wait whats going on...? It ends at the exact same seen as last time i dont understand when the changelog said a bunch of stuff was added...

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone and apologies for the delay!

It's not "annoying" or "realistic" I'm telling you its broken. You gave 0 invincibility frames TO run away. There is no pause from leaving the battle to it catching you again, the player doesn't even have the ability to move when the battle ends before the monster catches them again. You need to add a pause to it AND THEN have it chase you. You can do what you want to do, but as of now in this version, it doesn't exist. It's an auto re-enter battle.
Hello, Sorreah!

I take your point, perhaps I should add more reaction time. Currently if you run in the opposite direction (up, down or left if the enemy is on the right, i.e. three directions of flight) to the enemy you can run away as long as there is nothing in the way.

I like the way it works, although if there is a majority opinion against the current system I will modify it.

Most of the stuff I wrote is quite positive rather than what you read, its a good game and I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to the project. I said I boycott patreon, but I am happy to buy this on itch.io but would like to give it a an update or two before I commit to it since I want to see how much content is added and how long updates take, but overall an extremely promising game. You didn't have too many typos/grammar issues (some, but not a big deal and certainly much better than a good majority of games I've seen).
Thank you very much for your appreciation. I will continue to strive to improve the game every day! ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Toothy!

This game needs a lot of bugfixes before it can expand any further in content.
Currently no more bugs are reported, although there are probably some, could you please tell me which ones you have found? So that I can fix them.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Ruhrok!

the potential this game has is insane. i rly pray that what the author said about all the different path is true and this does not become another one dimensional NTR cuckfest. if all the possibilities are true its absolutely worth the support money. keep it up def (y)

Thank you very much for your words and your appreciation. Your words make me feel very good.

Of course I will continue the work, every day better, I am committed to keep improving as a developer to be able to offer better content every day.

This is just the beginning, interesting things are to come!

Thank you very much for your comment and have a nice day! ^-^

Reactions: NightWorld

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Karcosa!

im stuck at the temple at nort from the city, i solve the puzzle moving the rocks and then i go into the door and after the loading screen a "img cant be found" error shows up, anybody had this issue? i dont see any bug fix file or something to dowload on main page.
This is the first time this bug has been reported. I don't know why it might be happening, does it still happen when you reload the game? If you could, please detail it so I can fix it.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Bigboxbarry!

seems like a good game so far. ill come back when a gallery has been added. dont see the point of playing h games without one
The gallery will be added in time, when the story progresses enough to unlock magic to access the memories, as I want to include the gallery within the narrative.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Rugerrell6!

wait whats going on...? It ends at the exact same seen as last time i dont understand when the changelog said a bunch of stuff was added...

Are you playing on version 0.1.2?

Everything written in the changelog has been added, so I don't know why the new content doesn't appear in your game. Have you unlocked the required levels of sexual energy (for the main quest) and corruption (for the netorase)?

If you need help, I'm here! ^-^

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
I've somehow lost the model of Elisabeth that shows up on the right in battles, anyone else had this or know how to restore it?

zrilke

Sep 17, 2022
anyone know where to find Director Esberth after "the temple of the earth" mission where you have to report to him to successfully end the mission. I cant find him in the academy so i dont understand is it a bug or something but he is not on the third floor where he is supposed to be

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, everyone!

I've somehow lost the model of Elisabeth that shows up on the right in battles, anyone else had this or know how to restore it?
Press the Q key and select "show" in the "show/hide (combat)" submenu.

can anyone gave me a walkthrough pls T.T im using mac so can't play this game
Perhaps in the future I will add Mac and Android versions!

anyone know where to find Director Esberth after "the temple of the earth" mission where you have to report to him to successfully end the mission. I cant find him in the academy so i dont understand is it a bug or something but he is not on the third floor where he is supposed to be
In his office on the top floor of the Magic Academy.

Thank you all for asking and have a nice day! :giggle:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Initial feedback after update:

1) ''-Magical Rubber (it will be necessary for penetrative and protected sex scenes. Available in the consumables shop).''

So this is a currency to raise crystal energy with fidelity sex?

2) '-'Added Magic Shop and NPCs (with interactions).''

Cool, still the same issue as last update though. Shops don't offer any upgrades. You get everything that shops offer for free one exception being iron shield. Really need another 1-2 tiers that we can throw gold at to upgrade, currently still can use gold on consumables only. Basically all the shops that besides consumable shops are completely useless.

3) ''-Added a new NFSW love scene (doggystyle in the bedroom) (with variations according to corruption level).
-Added a new NFSW love scene (blowjob in the bathroom) (with variations according to corruption level).
-Added new interactions in the wife interaction system (6 new interactions with variations according to corruption level) (kiss: mouth, armpits, boobs, vagina, buttocks, feet).''

We need to raise corruption levels to have kinkier sex with wife if we are not on NTR path?

4) We need to take a look at the skill balance, there is a problem. Couple of things to note:
a) MMC and FMC have identical attack stats and magic attack stats.
b) Staff gives attack but no magic attack.
c) Both MMC and FMC have higher attack than magic attack.

Here are the weird things that are the result of the above:
a) MMC is supposed to be a warrior so it would make sense that his attack is higher than magic attack, however he has mana spells that scale with magic attack making his single target fire spell useless as it deals less damage than a regular attack, even though it consumes mana.
b) FMC is supposed to be a mage, but her magic attack is also lower than her attack so her ice lance ALSO deals less damage than her regular physical attack.

I am just not sure what is happening here because MMC seems to be a warrior / fire mage and FMC is a straight up ice mage since she has no special attacks that cost TP unlike MMC, but both have higher attack than magical attack so single target mana spells are completely redundant while the gear for both offers same stats, staff is same as the sword, both offer only attack and no magic attack.

Maybe give MMC a choice to lean either into attacks or spells with gear by making some gear give magic attack instead of attack, and also same magic gear that gives magic attack can be used for FMC, or maybe make her a hybrid as well with some attacks that require TP and also single target spells needs to be rebalanced or the amount of magic attack both have by default without gear needs to be rebalanced.

Side note; because conflagration deals more damage than cone of cold and has the same animation as a basic attack, I think that it is coded as triple attack and scales with attack and not magic attack.

Another sidenote about actions: guard seems to be useless.

5) ''-Added Skill Tree System (alpha-initial phase). (Press W key)''

What are we supposed to do with that? You can just click on paths.

6) Is conclave the last quest? I don't know where to go for that, it is after you get the tutor from the tavern.

I will have give more feedback once a few things are more clear.

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Why would you use W key for skills, if W is already used for skipping text? When you skip, game will often mess up and MC can't move. Only thing what works is pressing again W to get to skill section.

Reactions: Lolly - Molly

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hello, Karcosa!

This is the first time this bug has been reported. I don't know why it might be happening, does it still happen when you reload the game? If you could, please detail it so I can fix it.
Hello! ty for the reply, yes the bug is there every time, i restarted, i unlocked the rock puzzle in diff ways just in case, but this screen shows up after the "loading" one, i will atch the img. I enjoy you game! hope i can fix this

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes